Undergreen Gold by Versens
Thread: SOTD: Monday, April 8th, 2013
Undergreen Gold by Versens
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Norma Kamali Beach
Diptyque - Tam Dao
Declaration d'Un Soir - Cartier
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Guerlain - Derby
Dior Leather Oud
Feeling 'a bit of a beast' today
Armani Prive Bois D'Encens.
Hard work never killed anyone, but why risk it?
Antonio Puig : Quorum
Viktor & Rolf
Chanel Allure Homme Sport
HdP ambre 114. 1st wear ever. getting in love with this one
“Aren’t you a little short for a stormtrooper?”
A*Men Taste of Fragrance
"I love fragrances because they provide a sheer endless variety: there is a scent for every occasion, mood or feeling. Standing before my collection in the morning matching a perfume to my needs is one of the most enjoyable things in my day"...I don't want to miss that...
My Top 15 Spring ::: | Dior Fahrenheit | Chanel PM Concentrée | Tom Ford Grey Vetiver EDP | L'Artisan Parf. Timbuktu | Dior Eau Sauvage EDP | Guerlain L'Instant EDT | Cartier Must PH | Creed Aventus | Narciso Rodriguez for Him | Trussardi Inside Man | Penhaligon's Sartorial | Rochas Lui | Kenzo Jungle | YSL Kouros | TM A*Men Pure Wood | :::
Cologne du Parfumeur by Guerlain
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Paco Rabanne 1 Million Absolutely Gold
"I felt something so intense, I could only express it in a perfume." - Jacques Guerlain
I don't know much about medicine, but I know what I like. -- S.J. Perelman
Good morning !. SotD is Creed Virgin Island Water.
Rainy and still a little cool out so I am going to be wearing - Encre Noir
Living each day one spray at a time
Tom Ford Grey Vetiver
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes