Code of Conduct

View Poll Results: Which one is better?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme

9 29.03%
  • Aqua Di Gio Essenza

22 70.97%

Default Which one is better? 2 very different scents, but picking one up after work.

Aqua Di Gio Essenza or Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme?

Default Re: Which one is better? 2 very different scents, but picking one up after work.

Personally, I am not a fan of Eau Extreme (but love almost all the other Chanel fragrances in that line), so I would go with AdG Essenza - A great smelling compliment getter!

Default Re: Which one is better? 2 very different scents, but picking one up after work.

to me AdG Essenza is better.
    My all time favorite:

Dior Fahrenheit

Quote Originally Posted by nfn1983 View Post
    to me AdG Essenza is better.
    I agree. It's thicker, more dense approach to classic AdG.

My vote is for the Chanel

Banned
    Blog Entries

Go with Acqua Di Gio Essenza because the whole Allure line is just bad.

ADG Essenza is my recommendation.

Aqua Di Gio Essenza

Aqua Di Gio Essenza

I'd go with ADG Essenza. From the Allure line, I prefer Allure Homme Sport Cologne Sport (in the clear bottle).

AdG Essenza.

The original AdG is a classic. I find Essenza even better and more wearable, and far superior to Allure Sport Extreme.

Essenza, it shall be! Thanks for all of your responses.

ADG Essenza is a dense AdG and everyone seems to love it!

Neither is better. You need to smell them both to decide which you enjoy more. As for me, I choose AdGE.

The best way to make a decision like this is to take a shower and get all fragrance off of you. Then go to the store wearing a long sleeve button down shirt. Roll up the sleeves. Spray AdGE on your left arm. Spray AHSeE on your right arm. Wait for them to dry, then roll down your sleeves. Wear them both for the rest of the day. As the hours pass, you'll know which you prefer. Wearing the button down will show you how they each wear on fabric too.
    "Follow your nose. It always knows." -- Toucan Sam

If you want a crowd pleaser nothing beats ADG