Thread: SOTD: Thursday, April 11th, 2013
...G11 by Il Profvmo...
Last edited by Trauerkraut; 11th April 2013 at 04:21 AM.
"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Either L'Instant de Guerlain or Eau des Baux tomorrow....
Rouge Assassin by Jovoy Parfums
Chanel - Platinum Egoiste
Impact pour un Homme - Caron
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
I'm giving HDP Casanova another try. The lavender has come off too powdery in the past and I'm undecided about the milky almond note.
Hard work never killed anyone, but why risk it?
Tea for Two today and probably tomorrow!
Thanks to Ken Cosgrove I took out my bottle of DHI yesterday and I'm wearing it today. I forgot how good this was!
Black Aoud- Montale
L'Occitane Eau des Baux
Bellagio for Men by Parlux
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frťdťric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driý) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacrť (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privť (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Portrait Of A Lady from a sample. I'm impressed with the complexity and superior execution of this composition. I can smell hints of Black Aoud and Czech & Speakes No 88 and their Dark Rose fragrance in this.
Abdul Samad Al-Qurashi Mukhallet Jiwar
Serge Lutens Arabie.
I don't know much about medicine, but I know what I like. -- S.J. Perelman
Good morning !. SotD is Creed Neroli Sauvage.
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
"There has been an awakening, have you felt it?"
Same as yesterday: vintage Givenchy Gentleman
Tom Ford - Oud Wood
Enjoying my new purchased Sel De Vetiver from TDC