Diptyque eau de 34
Thread: SOTD: Tuesday, April 16th, 2013
Diptyque eau de 34
Pole Position by Jeanne Arthes
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Cologne pour le Soir by Maison Francis Kurkdjian
SOTD: Creed - Jardin d’Amalfi
Voyage d'Hermes Eau de Parfum
TDC Oud Shamash
Bond No. 9
ďTo defeat an enemy you must know them. Not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy, art.Ē
Meshaz Natural Perfumes Blackbird
Well, it's cheaper than therapy... edit: No it's not...
Czech & Speake - Neroli
Jacomo de Jacomo Deep Blue
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
For Sale:Gucci Pour Homme II , Amouage Attar,Lubin Idole http://www.basenotes.net/threads/313...dwide-Shipping
Good morning. Condolences to those affected by the Boston bombings.
Guerlain Vetiver Extreme
Voyageur by Jean Patou
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frťdťric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driý) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacrť (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privť (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
SOTD: Montale - Intense Cafe
I don't know much about medicine, but I know what I like. -- S.J. Perelman
He Wood Rocky Mountain ( from samples )
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
I will wear Agua Lavanda, and carry an atomizer with me to reapply during the day. It is fresh and delicious.