Code of Conduct

Default Dunhill for Men ('34) = Classic Blend Cologne = ???

I was wondering what other names/faces (if any) this old classic has had over the years. Recently I picked up a bottle in the "classic blend" packaging, which has been discussed here in at least one thread. It got me curious as to what other variations might have been on the shelves over the decades. Do any of you have D.f.M. in a package other than the ones shown here? I'm primarily interested in the discontinued variations, rather than the new version released a few years ago.

Default Re: Dunhill for Men ('34) = Classic Blend Cologne = ???

I am new to this forum but frankly I would "log in" to any site that might provide Dunhill with the inspiration or desire to make a great deal of money to please consider bringing back what I believe is the "all time classic" Man's Fragrance. Today when "old is new" why would they be so reticent to renew production in the Classic Aftershave. I grab the ETD Spray when I can - but frankly the Aftershave is so much better. I have done testing over the years and the response is great with the ETD and the Aftershave but the Aftershave wins by a landslide. Don't know what it is ... But please bring it back!

deVillier
    Currently wearing: Dunhill for Men by Dunhill

Any vendors still hoarding the aftershave - please let me know!

deVillier
    Currently wearing: Dunhill for Men by Dunhill

I'm not a vendor but I did recently buy a 1970's bottle of the aftershave and agree it is remarkable. the only downside being it is only aftershave strength.
    I have tried to get to the bottom of which versions and names contain original or similar formulations but it is too confusing.
    I actually tested Dunhill London today after remembering something about that having some connection, but sadly just another generic modern scent with no similarity whatsoever to my bottle.