Code of Conduct

Thread: Amouage

Default Amouage

Hi,

Which perfume is the most heavy, powerful, great silage and projection?

Amouage library Collection Opus IV
    Amouage library Collection Opus VI

Cheers

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: Amouage

I actually just received samples of these yesterday from MiN NY. I'll let you know once I've tried them.

Basenotes Plus

Both perform extremely well so you might as well go by which one smells better to you.

Quote Originally Posted by lorca View Post
    Which perfume is the most heavy, powerful, great silage and projection?
    Quote Originally Posted by lorca
    can you suggest any stuff with great projection and silage please?
    Tuscan Leather or Tobacco Vanille by Tom ford which one is more powerful in Silage and Projection or long lasting?
    I Wanna buy Amouage Opus, which one is more powerful? Silage , projection and longevity?
    What do you think about Amoauge Interlude Man? Silage , Projection, Longevity?
    If you were me, which one will you choose? Interlude Man, Opus 4 or Opus 6? Which one is more powerful ? projection, longevity, silage?
    What is your perfume for spring and summer? I am looking for a perfume with great Silage and longevity
    Which perfume you think has the long lasting fragrance? please tell me names with the time period their fragrance may last.
    Don't you care at all about what things smell like? You'll get outstanding performance from just about anything Amouage makes. Really, outstanding. The question is, what scents do you like? What notes do you like? What notes do you dislike? If smell is irrelevant and all that matters is how long something lasts, gasoline is cheaper and it's a sure winner in terms of projection, sillage and longevity. Skunk spray works even better, but you'd have to find a skunk of course.
    "Follow your nose. It always knows." -- Toucan Sam

L'Homme you are a stalker lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dailey View Post
    L'Homme you are a stalker lol
    Nope. I just clicked over to his profile page here on BN and saw that almost all of his 13 posts are the same.

Quote Originally Posted by L'Homme Blanc Individuel View Post
    Don't you care at all about what things smell like? You'll get outstanding performance from just about anything Amouage makes. Really, outstanding. The question is, what scents do you like? What notes do you like? What notes do you dislike? If smell is irrelevant and all that matters is how long something lasts, gasoline is cheaper and it's a sure winner in terms of projection, sillage and longevity. Skunk spray works even better, but you'd have to find a skunk of course.
    I agree with you. I just go by notes. All of this attempted quantification of the fragrance experience strikes me as juvenile and inarticulate.

Basenotes Plus

Industrial farms have the best silage.

Quote Originally Posted by juanderer View Post
    Industrial farms have the best silage.
    AHAHAAHA!!! You don't often see links to pages discussing cud-chewing animals on basenotes.

You can't go wrong with amouage. Asking the two I would go opus vi. But if I had a choice it would be a draw between interlude and jubilation for favorite.