Code of Conduct

Default TM Pure Malt and DHI available now

@ Fragrancenet.com

the DHI is a 1.7oz

Default Re: TM Pure Malt and DHI available now

Thanks man I've been waiting for PM to come up again. Got on it with a couple other things

No problem, I was going to buy it and sell it at a mark up rate but I have a heart for my fellow fragheads lol

Figured that it wouldn't be long until they got it.

Get it while it's hot.

Basenotes Junkie

Amazon has Pure Malt also (sold by Amazon) but it's $72. So if Fragrancenet sells out, Amazon might still have some left.

I have no way of sampling PM around here, would you guys say it's a "relatively" safe blind buy?

Quote Originally Posted by dinonuggets View Post
    I have no way of sampling PM around here, would you guys say it's a "relatively" safe blind buy?
    Yes if you like sweet fragrances. I get caramel and vanilla with whiskey notes. Smells amazing.

This!
    Quote Originally Posted by C.J. View Post
    Yes if you like sweet fragrances. I get caramel and vanilla with whiskey notes. Smells amazing.

With 20% off it was still worth it to buy and ship to Canada
    Thanks for heads up!

Why So Serious?

Quote Originally Posted by TristanJester View Post
    With 20% off it was still worth it to buy and ship to Canada
    Thanks for heads up!
    Absolutely, time to stock up the backup of the backups.
    Current top 5:
    1. Puredistance M
    2. Kilian Apple Brandy
    3. Amouage Fate Man
    4. Parfums de Marly Galloway
    5. Naomi Goodsir Bois d'Ascese

Amazon had dhi for 95 for 100ml. Last time I checked there were 6 bottles left

I just bough PM a few months ago from FNET, thinking about pulling the trigger on a back up bottle? What do you guys think? Any other fragrancenet blind buys a I should go for...?

Took the plunge, I like 1 million and La Nuit so I figured this would be up my alley.

Hey how fresh was your bottle of PURE MALT from FNET ? I just ordered a bottle..kinda worried ha ha

Re: TM Pure Malt and DHI available now
    I just bough PM a few months ago from FNET, thinking about pulling the trigger on a back up bottle? What do you guys think? Any other fragrancenet blind buys a I should go for...?
    -AVENTUS-

Not sure where most of you are because its not on your profile,,,, but DHI is available all the time from the Dior Boutique for $72/100ml and Pure Malt is constantly for sale on the BN sales board and all over facebook frag groups for around $70.

Pure Malt is great but a bottle tends to last a long time if you have other fragrances in your collection but thanks for the tip OP, Im not in love with DHI but I like the stuff, and with 20% off what the hell, took the plunge so thanks.
    "Geez, when are the 'We love Aventus' T-shirts coming out?"
    (Possum-Pie, 2012)

For an even better deal, groupon is offering $40 credit for $20:

http://www.groupon.com/deals/fragran...utm_source=rvs

Quote Originally Posted by Osi1s View Post
    Pure Malt is great but a bottle tends to last a long time if you have other fragrances in your collection but thanks for the tip OP, Im not in love with DHI but I like the stuff, and with 20% off what the hell, took the plunge so thanks.
    No problem, I remember when I first getting started on my frag collection all I kept hearing about was DHI and Pure Malt but they were hard to find, I was down to my last 60 bucks and found Pure Malt on FNET at a better discount price than it is now and snatched it up. I love the stuff, and now after searching up and down for DHI the only place that had it for a while was BE but the price was a bit steep for me 3.4 oz. I finally pulled the trigger on that yesterday though because I thought it would be worth it.

I heard MIP and DHI are somewhat, but DHI has the coco and vanilla notes, so I look forward to enjoying the scent, and thought others might want to get their hands on it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBoomBoom View Post
    For an even better deal, groupon is offering $40 credit for $20:

http://www.groupon.com/deals/fragran...utm_source=rvs
    nice find. i wonder if this will stack with the 20% off codes

Basenotes Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by papillo View Post
    nice find. i wonder if this will stack with the 20% off codes
    Doubt it. It says it's not valid w/ other offers. You could try though.

I got my DHI yesterday and well im not sure whats happened but I just dont think much of this scent anymore.

Previously I had a decant of the vintage and was quite impressed, so figured the reformulation prob wasnt that much changed and would still have the same heart (which it might) anyway spraying the fragranet net bottle yesterday I just find it toned right the way down and muted and quite a depature from the vintage. Even though the dry down did still have the same makeup, its lack of projection was then disappointing.

Just sprayed some vintage on my arm now and for some reason, despite wearing and enjoying the vintage last week, now I don't like it either =\ my nose probably needs a rest but eh somehow this whole thing has put me right off dhi not sure whats changed for me though.
    "Geez, when are the 'We love Aventus' T-shirts coming out?"
    (Possum-Pie, 2012)

Tested it out. When you use the 20% code, the DHI (1.7 oz) comes out to $70.23 minus tax and ship and handling. Enjoy.
    Quote Originally Posted by timmy-j View Post
    Doubt it. It says it's not valid w/ other offers. You could try though.

Quote Originally Posted by Osi1s View Post
    I got my DHI yesterday and well im not sure whats happened but I just dont think much of this scent anymore.

Previously I had a decant of the vintage and was quite impressed, so figured the reformulation prob wasnt that much changed and would still have the same heart (which it might) anyway spraying the fragranet net bottle yesterday I just find it toned right the way down and muted and quite a depature from the vintage. Even though the dry down did still have the same makeup, its lack of projection was then disappointing.

Just sprayed some vintage on my arm now and for some reason, despite wearing and enjoying the vintage last week, now I don't like it either =\ my nose probably needs a rest but eh somehow this whole thing has put me right off dhi not sure whats changed
    for me though.

Sounds like your nose is fatigued. I think there are subtle differences between the vintage and reform, but both last a really long time on my skin. There was a time I wore DHi everyday for a week. I couldn't smell it after 5 minutes of putting it on. I recently came back to it and its strong to my senses once again. Olfactory fatigue is real.

Basenotes Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by sjg3839 View Post
    Tested it out. When you use the 20% code, the DHI (1.7 oz) comes out to $70.23 minus tax and ship and handling. Enjoy.
    Was talking about using the Groupon $40 credit for $20 AND the 20% off at the same time.

Still dont understand why anyone in the US isnt buying DHI from the Dior Boutique.

Where are the Dior boutiques located? Can you purchase from them online?

Quote Originally Posted by C.J. View Post
    It sounds great, but wondering if I could pull that off, as it sounds like a 'clubbing' cologne. I'm pushing Forty; the notes sound appealing (I have and like Rochas Man, wear it on dates), but I'm thinking this might be over the top for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy1 View Post
    It sounds great, but wondering if I could pull that off, as it sounds like a 'clubbing' cologne. I'm pushing Forty; the notes sound appealing (I have and like Rochas Man, wear it on dates), but I'm thinking this might be over the top for me.
    I'm 47 and never go clubbing, but would have no issue wearing DHI. DH and DHI are absolutely age-appropriate for you.
    Current Top Five:

1. Creed Green Irish Tweed
    2. Tom Ford Neroli Portofino
    3. Hermes Concentre d'Orange Verte
    4. Bond No. 9 New Haarlem
    5. Creed Original Vetiver

Quote Originally Posted by Unadan View Post
    Where are the Dior boutiques located? Can you purchase from them online?
    The Dior Boutique that has DHI is in Las Vegas. You have to call them to order. They will send you samples of the entire Privee line with an order. great customer service. Ask for Massiel.

Shoppes at the Palazzo
    3327 Las Vegas Blvd S
    Las Vegas, NV 89109
    (702) 734-1102