Code of Conduct
Results 1 to 30 of 30
  1. #1

    Default TM Pure Malt and DHI available now

    @ Fragrancenet.com

    the DHI is a 1.7oz

  2. #2

    Default Re: TM Pure Malt and DHI available now

    Thanks man I've been waiting for PM to come up again. Got on it with a couple other things

  3. #3

    Default Re: TM Pure Malt and DHI available now

    No problem, I was going to buy it and sell it at a mark up rate but I have a heart for my fellow fragheads lol

  4. #4
    hednic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    McLean, NYC, & B˙zios
    Posts
    79,288

    Default Re: TM Pure Malt and DHI available now

    Figured that it wouldn't be long until they got it.

  5. #5

    Default Re: TM Pure Malt and DHI available now

    Get it while it's hot.

  6. #6
    Basenotes Junkie
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    786

    Default Re: TM Pure Malt and DHI available now

    Amazon has Pure Malt also (sold by Amazon) but it's $72. So if Fragrancenet sells out, Amazon might still have some left.

  7. #7

    Default Re: TM Pure Malt and DHI available now

    I have no way of sampling PM around here, would you guys say it's a "relatively" safe blind buy?

  8. #8

    Default Re: TM Pure Malt and DHI available now

    Quote Originally Posted by dinonuggets View Post
    I have no way of sampling PM around here, would you guys say it's a "relatively" safe blind buy?
    Yes if you like sweet fragrances. I get caramel and vanilla with whiskey notes. Smells amazing.

  9. #9

    Default Re: TM Pure Malt and DHI available now

    This!
    Quote Originally Posted by C.J. View Post
    Yes if you like sweet fragrances. I get caramel and vanilla with whiskey notes. Smells amazing.

  10. #10

    Default Re: TM Pure Malt and DHI available now

    With 20% off it was still worth it to buy and ship to Canada
    Thanks for heads up!

  11. #11
    Why So Serious?
    HackerX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    2,402

    Default Re: TM Pure Malt and DHI available now

    Quote Originally Posted by TristanJester View Post
    With 20% off it was still worth it to buy and ship to Canada
    Thanks for heads up!
    Absolutely, time to stock up the backup of the backups.
    Current top 5:
    1. Puredistance M
    2. Kilian Apple Brandy
    3. Amouage Fate Man
    4. Parfums de Marly Galloway
    5. Naomi Goodsir Bois d'Ascese

  12. #12

    Default Re: TM Pure Malt and DHI available now

    Amazon had dhi for 95 for 100ml. Last time I checked there were 6 bottles left

  13. #13

    Default Re: TM Pure Malt and DHI available now

    I just bough PM a few months ago from FNET, thinking about pulling the trigger on a back up bottle? What do you guys think? Any other fragrancenet blind buys a I should go for...?

  14. #14

    Default Re: TM Pure Malt and DHI available now

    Took the plunge, I like 1 million and La Nuit so I figured this would be up my alley.

  15. #15

    Default Re: TM Pure Malt and DHI available now

    Hey how fresh was your bottle of PURE MALT from FNET ? I just ordered a bottle..kinda worried ha ha


    Re: TM Pure Malt and DHI available now
    I just bough PM a few months ago from FNET, thinking about pulling the trigger on a back up bottle? What do you guys think? Any other fragrancenet blind buys a I should go for...?
    -AVENTUS-

  16. #16
    Dependent heperd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    4,808

    Default Re: TM Pure Malt and DHI available now

    Not sure where most of you are because its not on your profile,,,, but DHI is available all the time from the Dior Boutique for $72/100ml and Pure Malt is constantly for sale on the BN sales board and all over facebook frag groups for around $70.

  17. #17

    Default Re: TM Pure Malt and DHI available now

    Pure Malt is great but a bottle tends to last a long time if you have other fragrances in your collection but thanks for the tip OP, Im not in love with DHI but I like the stuff, and with 20% off what the hell, took the plunge so thanks.
    "Geez, when are the 'We love Aventus' T-shirts coming out?"
    (Possum-Pie, 2012)

  18. #18

    Default Re: TM Pure Malt and DHI available now

    For an even better deal, groupon is offering $40 credit for $20:

    http://www.groupon.com/deals/fragran...utm_source=rvs

  19. #19

    Default Re: TM Pure Malt and DHI available now

    Quote Originally Posted by Osi1s View Post
    Pure Malt is great but a bottle tends to last a long time if you have other fragrances in your collection but thanks for the tip OP, Im not in love with DHI but I like the stuff, and with 20% off what the hell, took the plunge so thanks.
    No problem, I remember when I first getting started on my frag collection all I kept hearing about was DHI and Pure Malt but they were hard to find, I was down to my last 60 bucks and found Pure Malt on FNET at a better discount price than it is now and snatched it up. I love the stuff, and now after searching up and down for DHI the only place that had it for a while was BE but the price was a bit steep for me 3.4 oz. I finally pulled the trigger on that yesterday though because I thought it would be worth it.

    I heard MIP and DHI are somewhat, but DHI has the coco and vanilla notes, so I look forward to enjoying the scent, and thought others might want to get their hands on it as well.

  20. #20

    Default Re: TM Pure Malt and DHI available now

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBoomBoom View Post
    For an even better deal, groupon is offering $40 credit for $20:

    http://www.groupon.com/deals/fragran...utm_source=rvs
    nice find. i wonder if this will stack with the 20% off codes

  21. #21
    Basenotes Junkie
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    786

    Default Re: TM Pure Malt and DHI available now

    Quote Originally Posted by papillo View Post
    nice find. i wonder if this will stack with the 20% off codes
    Doubt it. It says it's not valid w/ other offers. You could try though.

  22. #22

    Default Re: TM Pure Malt and DHI available now

    I got my DHI yesterday and well im not sure whats happened but I just dont think much of this scent anymore.

    Previously I had a decant of the vintage and was quite impressed, so figured the reformulation prob wasnt that much changed and would still have the same heart (which it might) anyway spraying the fragranet net bottle yesterday I just find it toned right the way down and muted and quite a depature from the vintage. Even though the dry down did still have the same makeup, its lack of projection was then disappointing.

    Just sprayed some vintage on my arm now and for some reason, despite wearing and enjoying the vintage last week, now I don't like it either =\ my nose probably needs a rest but eh somehow this whole thing has put me right off dhi not sure whats changed for me though.
    "Geez, when are the 'We love Aventus' T-shirts coming out?"
    (Possum-Pie, 2012)

  23. #23

    Default Re: TM Pure Malt and DHI available now

    Tested it out. When you use the 20% code, the DHI (1.7 oz) comes out to $70.23 minus tax and ship and handling. Enjoy.
    Quote Originally Posted by timmy-j View Post
    Doubt it. It says it's not valid w/ other offers. You could try though.

  24. #24

    Default Re: TM Pure Malt and DHI available now

    Quote Originally Posted by Osi1s View Post
    I got my DHI yesterday and well im not sure whats happened but I just dont think much of this scent anymore.

    Previously I had a decant of the vintage and was quite impressed, so figured the reformulation prob wasnt that much changed and would still have the same heart (which it might) anyway spraying the fragranet net bottle yesterday I just find it toned right the way down and muted and quite a depature from the vintage. Even though the dry down did still have the same makeup, its lack of projection was then disappointing.

    Just sprayed some vintage on my arm now and for some reason, despite wearing and enjoying the vintage last week, now I don't like it either =\ my nose probably needs a rest but eh somehow this whole thing has put me right off dhi not sure whats changed
    for me though.


    Sounds like your nose is fatigued. I think there are subtle differences between the vintage and reform, but both last a really long time on my skin. There was a time I wore DHi everyday for a week. I couldn't smell it after 5 minutes of putting it on. I recently came back to it and its strong to my senses once again. Olfactory fatigue is real.

  25. #25
    Basenotes Junkie
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    786

    Default Re: TM Pure Malt and DHI available now

    Quote Originally Posted by sjg3839 View Post
    Tested it out. When you use the 20% code, the DHI (1.7 oz) comes out to $70.23 minus tax and ship and handling. Enjoy.
    Was talking about using the Groupon $40 credit for $20 AND the 20% off at the same time.

  26. #26
    Dependent heperd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    4,808

    Default Re: TM Pure Malt and DHI available now

    Still dont understand why anyone in the US isnt buying DHI from the Dior Boutique.

  27. #27
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Clackamas, OR
    Posts
    150

    Default Re: TM Pure Malt and DHI available now

    Where are the Dior boutiques located? Can you purchase from them online?

  28. #28

    Default Re: TM Pure Malt and DHI available now

    Quote Originally Posted by C.J. View Post
    Yes if you like sweet fragrances. I get caramel and vanilla with whiskey notes. Smells amazing.
    It sounds great, but wondering if I could pull that off, as it sounds like a 'clubbing' cologne. I'm pushing Forty; the notes sound appealing (I have and like Rochas Man, wear it on dates), but I'm thinking this might be over the top for me.

  29. #29

    Default Re: TM Pure Malt and DHI available now

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy1 View Post
    It sounds great, but wondering if I could pull that off, as it sounds like a 'clubbing' cologne. I'm pushing Forty; the notes sound appealing (I have and like Rochas Man, wear it on dates), but I'm thinking this might be over the top for me.
    I'm 47 and never go clubbing, but would have no issue wearing DHI. DH and DHI are absolutely age-appropriate for you.
    Current Top Five:

    1. Creed Green Irish Tweed
    2. Tom Ford Neroli Portofino
    3. Hermes Concentre d'Orange Verte
    4. Bond No. 9 New Haarlem
    5. Creed Original Vetiver

  30. #30
    Dependent heperd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    4,808

    Default Re: TM Pure Malt and DHI available now

    Quote Originally Posted by Unadan View Post
    Where are the Dior boutiques located? Can you purchase from them online?
    The Dior Boutique that has DHI is in Las Vegas. You have to call them to order. They will send you samples of the entire Privee line with an order. great customer service. Ask for Massiel.

    Shoppes at the Palazzo
    3327 Las Vegas Blvd S
    Las Vegas, NV 89109
    (702) 734-1102

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 74
    Last Post: 28th November 2012, 04:48 PM
  2. Replies: 84
    Last Post: 4th June 2012, 11:51 AM
  3. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 2nd February 2012, 03:54 AM
  4. Mugler Angel Men Pure Malt vs. Angel Men Pure Malt limited edition
    By neal in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 21st April 2010, 04:26 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •