Thread: SotD: Saturday - 20.April.2013.
And a very fragrant Saturday to all!
"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Very easy to wear! Habit Rouge with less patchouli.
I smell marshmallows!
......Good morning. Enjoy your weekend!
I will wear Cacharel Pour Homme. Delicious.
Flibustier by Galimard
Tom Ford - Tuscan Leather
AUSSIES, join our exclusive niche split club.
Amouage - Tribute, Homage and OPUS VII
Andy Tauer - Noontide Petals, Miriam and Loretta
HdP - Veni, Vidi, Vici and Rosam, Ambrarem, Petroleum
The Different Company - Oud Shamash, Oud for Love and Aurore Nomade
Guerlain - Sous Le Vent, Angélique Noire, Bois d'Armenie, Cruel Gardenia, Rose Barbare
and many more niches up for split...
Thierry Mugler - A* Men Le gout du parfum
Sweet Anthem Anita
Amouage Opus VII
Going to work on a Saturday morning...
I will blow them all away with:
Scruffy looking nerf herder
Great to be back!
1. Chanel Égoïste
Good morning all !. SotD is Mugler Cologne.
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
vintage Giorgio for Men by Giorgio Beverly Hills
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Amouage Jubilation XXV
Current Top 5
1. Creed Aventus
2. A*Men Pure Malt
3. L'instant Extreme
4. Nasomatto Duro
5. CDG - Kyoto
Enjoy your day
Well, it's cheaper than therapy... edit: No it's not...
Kenso Air and Kenzo Air Intense,
The picture portraits Kenzo Air and Kenzo Air Intense.
My SOTD - Kenzo Air.
An anisic peaceful comforting fragrance, that seems to allure a beautiful spring day here in the Netherlands.
Kenzo: Please bring us these beauties back!
Would you like to know more about my passion for fragrances?
Please like my page on facebook - Parfumconnection
HdP Ambre 114
I would much rather be wearing what he is wearing ^ ^ but....Dunhill Edition for me this AM
"Are you a god?"
"Are you a wizard?"
"Are you a man?"
"Then what are you?"
"I am awake.."
Montale Royal Aoud.
Amouage - Silver