Code of Conduct

View Poll Results: L'Humaniste or Still Life?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Prefer L'Humaniste

15 71.43%
  • Prefer Still Life

2 9.52%
  • Both

1 4.76%
  • Neither

3 14.29%

Default Boozy citrus poll. Frapin L'Humaniste verus Olfactive Studio Still Life

I have a FB of L'humaniste and am really enjoying it. Just got a sample of Still Life in as I've heard it compared to L'Humaniste. What one do you like better and why? What do you think of them in general?
    Current favorites_____Black Tourmaline_____Gucci Pour Homme II_____Memoir Man_____Tuscan Leather______Montale Aoud and Pine_____Sel Marin_____Invasion Barbare_____Tonka Imperial____Dior Homme Intense_____L'Humaniste____Santal 33_____Bois d'Argent_____Nio_____MFK Oud_____Lumiere Noire_____Bois d'Encens_____Cuir Ottoman

Default Re: Boozy citrus poll. Frapin L'Humaniste verus Olfactive Studio Still Life

I own bottles of both. Although I like and enjoy both, I prefer Still Life.

Default Re: Boozy citrus poll. Frapin L'Humaniste verus Olfactive Studio Still Life

Would like to try both of them.

After wearing Still Life for the day:

Getting rum with still life, and gin with L'Humaniste. Still life is a bit thicker/heavier and actually reminds me of a cross between L'Humaniste and Speakeasy by Frapin, which is also a little heavier booze. The other difference I see is that Still Life is a little greener/more herbal than L'Humaniste. I am liking these kinds of fragrances lately so more comparisons to come.
    Current favorites_____Black Tourmaline_____Gucci Pour Homme II_____Memoir Man_____Tuscan Leather______Montale Aoud and Pine_____Sel Marin_____Invasion Barbare_____Tonka Imperial____Dior Homme Intense_____L'Humaniste____Santal 33_____Bois d'Argent_____Nio_____MFK Oud_____Lumiere Noire_____Bois d'Encens_____Cuir Ottoman

I'm considering buying a sample/bottle of one of these fragrances.

Does anyone else want to share their opinion?

I'm mainly concerned with the longevity comparisons. I've heard L'Humaniste has terrible longevity, so I want to see how Still Life does in this deparment.

Since creating the poll L'humaniste has remained one of my top 10 favorite fragrances of all time, and Still Life is just okay IMHO. I get okay longevity with L'humaniste and spray clothes a bit.

L'Humaniste is nice, but the projection and longevity is that of an EdC on my skin. Still Life solves these two problems with L'Humaniste, but I don't find it similar to L'Humaniste. I'd buy a bottle of L'Humaniste if they would offer it in a 5+ oz bottle for the same price.
    Last edited by silentrich; 25th June 2014 at 07:53 PM.

Still Live has better performance on my skin