Code of Conduct
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Default Re: If you end up in hell, which fragrance will the devil make you wear for all eternity as punishme

A*Men would be hell's punishment and the one I believe the devil himself wears in hell.

Default Re: If you end up in hell, which fragrance will the devil make you wear for all eternity as punishme

Giorgio Beverly Hills Red for Men (Current Formulation)

First the devil loves the Color Red; he forced a reformulation that made an old fave of mine a fecal mess and he has a large supply from TJ Maxx. Stuff disgusts me now.
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan

One Milion

Sental 33 & Cafe Rose

Super Member silvermountainhigh's Avatar

A Mixture of Aramis and Paul Sebastian

Anything with tar!

[QUOTE=heperd;2947601]So, in hell I will be sprayed with a perfume that I dont like? What else will happen, will the coffee be lukewarm? Sounds like a terrible place.

- - - Updated - - -

You are so wrong -- nothing could be more hellish than having to wear Joop

CologneFan85

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    Bond no.9 Coney island
    Blasphemy!

Personally I think musc ravaguer layered with body kouros should do the trick, sprayed on you by an Aventus fanboy that is.

Habit Rouge. Just dont get it. Makes me smell like baby powder.

A Taste of Heaven.

CologneFan85

Quote Originally Posted by craniumbash View Post
    Personally I think musc ravaguer layered with body kouros should do the trick, sprayed on you by an Aventus fanboy that is.
    Its like being dunked in a urinal

Knize ten

Quote Originally Posted by rum View Post
    I'm guessing Eau de Urea, which someone in my office seems to wear every day!!
    Ha! Oh man, that's brutal. Sorry, rum.

For me it's tied into getting absolutely drenched by an SA at Macy's in Marc Ecko UNLTD. That stuff was nuclear. My family almost died in the car on the ride home. Took four or five heavy scrubbings to get it off. It was painful. Never had an experience as awful as that, before or since.
    Currently wearing: Brooklyn by Bond No. 9

Aventus.
    by the time you can afford good speakers, you can't hear the difference

Banned
    Blog Entries

ungaro 3

I'm new to this game but so far it would be Evolution by Rocawear, hands down...

Quote Originally Posted by impdaddee View Post
    A Taste of Heaven.
    Hh! Good one.

Quorum.

5 sprays of One Million layered with three sprays of Aventus

Banned
    Blog Entries

Something strong and unbearable, either kouros or derrick black

Quote Originally Posted by steve0580 View Post
    If you end up in hell, which fragrance will the devil make you wear for eternity as punishment?

Mine would be this: Rouge Royal For Men Princesse Marina De Bourbon for men
    Really? I've been wanting to try that one, never seen it anywhere.

My scent of eternal damnation would be Kenzo Pour Homme.

Versace l homme reformulated ughhh
    My current obsessions for now
    Oud Wood , Noir de Noir , DHI , Mugler Cologne , Bond No.9 Bleeker St. ,
    Ramone Monegal Agar Musk & Umbra , Chanel Coromondel ,

Some overly floral messy men's fragrance with little or no wood notes ... Paco Rabanne ph
    Or some of those containing that certain disgusting spice: Yatagan top notes or Cartier Santos Concentree top notes
    "Le parfum est la musique du corps"
    (Marcel Rochas)

Signature: Rochas Macassar (Nicolas Mamounas / Roger Pellegrino, 1980)

Current Top 6:

Chanel Antaeus (vtg) (Jaques Polge, 1981)
    Terre d' Hermes EDT (2006-2009) (Jean-Claude Ellena, 2006)
    Green Irish Tweed (Probably Oliver Creed / Pierre Bourdon, 1985)
    Eau de Rochas Pour Homme (Gilles Romey, 1993)
    Bleu de Chanel EDP (Jaques Polge, 2014)
    YSL Jazz (vtg) (Jean-Franois Latty, 1988)
    Currently wearing: Macassar by Rochas

Bvlgari Aqua Marine. And if the devil's run out of that, then he'll spritz Montale Dark Aoud on me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CologneFan85 View Post
    Its like being dunked in a urinal
    I hate it when that happens....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kagey View Post
    Quorum.
    Your hell is my heaven
    ----- People laugh at me because I'm different.... I laugh at them because they're all the same -----

Lalfeogrigio by O'driu. If your listening, devil, I'd...uh....really HATE to be covered in this every day. It's, uh...so complex, unique, and expensive. That would just be hell.

Quote Originally Posted by L'Homme Blanc Individuel View Post
    I plan on being buried in a coffin lined with tin foil and filled with popcorn. That's right, they'll hear me coming and I'm bringing snacks. POP! POPPOPPOP! POP! POPPOP! POPPOPPOPPOP! POP! PPOPPOPPOPPOPOP! POP! POPPOPPOP! POP! POP!

...POP.
    Oh my gawd, this made me laugh. Jiffy Corpse!

So am I to take from this thread that there are people out there that hold Gucci Guilty (my pick) in higher regard than Kuros, Musc Ravageur, Body Kouros, A*Men, Aventus and several other well-constructed scents that I can't recall? Have you smelled Gucci Guilty?

10 sprays of le male on my chest.

Marc Jacobs by Marc Jacobs

But really, even the most revulsive perfume is probably preferable to many natural/human odors.