Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default If you end up in hell, which fragrance will the devil make you wear for all eternity as punishment?

If you end up in hell, which fragrance will the devil make you wear for eternity as punishment?

Mine would be this: Rouge Royal For Men Princesse Marina De Bourbon for men

CologneFan85

Default Re: If you end up in hell, which fragrance will the devil make you wear for all eternity as punishme

Most OUDS! Bous de portugal is bad too

Default Re: If you end up in hell, which fragrance will the devil make you wear for all eternity as punishme

For me - Aramis the ultimate punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    For me - Aramis the ultimate punishment.
    Exactly my thoughts.

Is this not hell?

1 million

I work at the ritz an they spray aramis in the lobby everyday.joke!

One of these very sweet, typical, modern women's scents. Purr, Valentina, Wonderstruck Enchanted, etc.

Kouros

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Beast View Post
    Kouros
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Opium pour Homme Eau de Parfum. I would be permanently sick.

Last edited by DanielPlainview; 22nd April 2013 at 12:50 AM.

L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme

Quote Originally Posted by DanielPlainview View Post
    This!

Iquitos

Any of those 70s/80s powerhouse fragrances. (Drakkar, Polo, etc.)

Youth Dew

Most likely, a combination of my least favorite scents, including: Kouros, Hugo (1995) by Boss, Penhaligons Hammam Bouquet, Credd Royal Water, ADG, Kenzo Jungle, Amen and a few more.

Wearing only one of them during an eternity even, would be not much of a punishment, but a combination of all of them- that would sound like greatest punishment.

Le Male
    Tom Ford Private Blend Splits Costa Azzurra / Mandarino Di Amalfi / Oud Wood / Tobacco Vanille / Tobacco Oud / Neroli Portofino / Noir de Noir / Tuscan Leather / Plum Japonais/ Oud Fleur / Italian Cypress HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Russell View Post
    Most likely, a combination of my least favorite scents, including: Penhaligons Hammam Bouquet

Sir, How dare you, how dare you say something bad about my beloved Hammam Bouquet? You have insulted my honor and I demand satisfaction. Bring your witnesses with you, tomorrow at dawn.

Marine Sel by Tokyomilk

Drenched in either Xeryus Rouge or A*Men.

Prada - the Devil has a stockpile.

Green Irish Tweed, Terre d'Hermes, Kouros Sport, Vanilla Galante.

Blog Entries

+1 Aramis by Aramis
    Kiss Him by Kiss Cosmetics

i'll demand the devil to supply me an eternity supply of Puredistance M as punishment

btw, i'll be @Starbuck at the corner's of Hell, so if any basenoters wanna drop by and say hi, you are welcome to

I'll might even host fragrance split in Hell
    AUSSIES, join our exclusive niche split club.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fro...s-niche-splits

Currently splitting:

Amouage - Tribute, Homage and OPUS VII
    Andy Tauer - Noontide Petals, Miriam and Loretta
    HdP - Veni, Vidi, Vici and Rosam, Ambrarem, Petroleum
    The Different Company - Oud Shamash, Oud for Love and Aurore Nomade
    Guerlain - Sous Le Vent, Angélique Noire, Bois d'Armenie, Cruel Gardenia, Rose Barbare

and many more niches up for split...

Basenotes Plus
    Blog Entries

Terre d'Hermes

- - - Updated - - -

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooo! I happen to like that one.

Bond no.9 Coney island

Secretions Magnifiques

Le male!!!!!!!!!
    My current top ten:
    1. Spice and Wood
    2. Epic Man
    3. Tonka Imperiale
    4. Noir de Noir
    5. Bois d'Argent
    6. Musc Ravageur
    7. Apple Brandy
    8. Dior Homme Intense
    9. Aoud 1
    10.Tobacco Vanille

1 Million.
    The devil would probably make me walk around holding that tacky toy of a bottle too just so everyone else in hell can snicker and sneer as I stink the place up. That being said, I plan on being buried in a coffin lined with tin foil and filled with popcorn. That's right, they'll hear me coming and I'm bringing snacks. POP! POPPOPPOP! POP! POPPOP! POPPOPPOPPOP! POP! PPOPPOPPOPPOPOP! POP! POPPOPPOP! POP! POP!

...POP.
    "Follow your nose. It always knows." -- Toucan Sam

Chergui

I'm not even kidding. So powdery and feminine.

Any oud.

Joop!

ETERNITY it is...

Apls mfk

Some of these answers blow my mind.
    ANDERSON = GOAT

Quote Originally Posted by cazaubon View Post
    Secretions Magnifiques
    This is the only answer there is. It was made for this question.

Kouros = hell

Those cheap synthetics & A*Men.

for swap/sale:

He will have me alternate chergui with mkk.

I'd be forced to wear L'antimatiere (from LN); the most scary scent ever created; I'd feel permanently sick!
    I'd like to swap:
    Tauer - Lonestar memories
    Guerlain - Jicky EdT

Probably A*Men.
    Current favourite: Spiritueuse Double Vanille

So, in hell I will be sprayed with a perfume that I dont like? What else will happen, will the coffee be lukewarm? Sounds like a terrible place.

- - - Updated - - -

So, in hell I will be sprayed with a perfume that I dont like? What else will happen, will the coffee be lukewarm? Sounds like a terrible place.
    *BASENOTES SPLITS*
    Creed Green Irish Tweed, Millesime Imperial, AVENTUS
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/289345-
    *CRYSTAL FLACON SPLITS*
    Creed Green Irish Tweed, Millesime Imperial, AVENTUS
    http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?p=927#927

*BIG SALE- Chanel, Dior, Creed, Mona di Orio, Puredistance....
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/383...re#post3178152

The stink dried saliva from someone who haven't brush his teeth for months called Amouage Gold Man

Joop! Homme, even 2 sprays are very enough to punish me at least for whole 2 days!!!!!
    My current top 10 (with no particular order):
    Givenchy Xeryus Rouge
    Dior Homme Intense
    Dior Fahrenheit
    Costume National Scent Intense
    Terre d'Hermes EDT
    CK Eternity for Men
    Creed Aventus
    YSL Rive Gauche Pour Homme (Old Tin Can)
    Thierry Mugler Pure Malt
    Costume National Homme

Quote Originally Posted by Roblord View Post
    Some of these answers blow my mind.
    Yeah, I'm also stunned. Opium EDP and Iquitos? I can understand Opium if the poster is taking into account the stereotypical extreme heat in hell, but since this seems to be being used as a 'most hated fragrance' thread, I am amazed to see how many people loathe some really rather decent frags.

I'd say something along the lines of Russel - some cheap, fruity/floral womens frag that just screams 'trashy'. The heat would amplify (damnplify) it and burn the throat. Amouage Gold Man would also do that - heck, it does it here on Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by senore01 View Post
    Terre d'Hermes
    +1 Terre d'hermes

I guess the devil doesn't wear Prada, at least not yet!

Any Creed, as the constant batch variations would torment me for all eternity. In fact, that's hell on earth right there.

Sir, How dare you, how dare you say something bad about my beloved Hammam Bouquet? You have insulted my honor and I demand satisfaction. Bring your witnesses with you, tomorrow at dawn.
    Sir, accepting the challenge. However, admiring anyone who manages to wear, like and pull off this fragrance, it just never worked on me, even if most of the other Penhaligons fragrances did (in fact, an eternity two or three other Penhaligons fragrances either separately or even layered, would even sound like to opposite two me, since at least two or three fragrances by this house rank among my absolute favorites).

Dirty English by Juicy Couture
    Animale Animale
    A*Men and all of its flankers
    Cartier Roadster
    Gucci Pour Homme I
    Santal 33

Polo Green in any of its formulations.
    Current Favorites:
    1. Le 3me Homme - Caron
    2. Yatagan - Caron
    3. Van Cleef & Arples Pour Homme
    4. Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme
    5. Kouros - YSL
    6. L'Anarchiste - Caron
    7. Xeryus - Givenchy
    8. V.I.P. Special Reserve - Giorgio Beverly Hills
    9. The Dreamer - Versace
    10. Nobile - Gucci

One Million! I would forever be trying to scratch off the skin it had been sprayed on!!!!
    - Mark

ÉGOÏSTE! ÉGOÏSTE! ÉGOÏSTE!

"OOOOOOH WHAT A GOAL! IT'S DANNY ROSE, ON HIS PREMIER LEAGUE DEBUT, WITH A MEMORABLE STRIKE!"

Are you an oenophile? Join our wine group! http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=108

Any Esteé Lauder scent for "ladies." Vom.

Clinique Happy for Men. Not good.

Tsar Van Cleef & Arpels. And I'm dead again
    Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future. O.Wilde

I'm guessing Eau de Urea, which someone in my office seems to wear every day!!

Still, people have mentioned some nasty ones already - Joop, Kouros, A*Men and in my opinion Lolita Lempicka!!

I Love New York For All by Bond No 9.

Grey flannel,

D&G Light Blue pour Homme

Sound Scents

Either Secrations Manifiques, L'eau D'Issey pour Homme or Joop! Homme.
    Current Top Favorites:
    1) Portrait of a Lady (EdP Frédéric Malle)
    2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
    3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
    4) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio) - tie
    4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie

6) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz)
    7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
    8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)