Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Re: If you end up in hell, which fragrance will the devil make you wear for all eternity as punishme

A*Men would be hell's punishment and the one I believe the devil himself wears in hell.

Default Re: If you end up in hell, which fragrance will the devil make you wear for all eternity as punishme

Giorgio Beverly Hills Red for Men (Current Formulation)

First the devil loves the Color Red; he forced a reformulation that made an old fave of mine a fecal mess and he has a large supply from TJ Maxx. Stuff disgusts me now.
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan

One Milion

Sental 33 & Cafe Rose

A Mixture of Aramis and Paul Sebastian

Anything with tar!

[QUOTE=heperd;2947601]So, in hell I will be sprayed with a perfume that I dont like? What else will happen, will the coffee be lukewarm? Sounds like a terrible place.

- - - Updated - - -

You are so wrong -- nothing could be more hellish than having to wear Joop

CologneFan85

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    Bond no.9 Coney island
    Blasphemy!

Personally I think musc ravaguer layered with body kouros should do the trick, sprayed on you by an Aventus fanboy that is.

Habit Rouge. Just dont get it. Makes me smell like baby powder.

A Taste of Heaven.

CologneFan85

Quote Originally Posted by craniumbash View Post
    Personally I think musc ravaguer layered with body kouros should do the trick, sprayed on you by an Aventus fanboy that is.
    Its like being dunked in a urinal

Knize ten

Quote Originally Posted by rum View Post
    I'm guessing Eau de Urea, which someone in my office seems to wear every day!!
    Ha! Oh man, that's brutal. Sorry, rum.

For me it's tied into getting absolutely drenched by an SA at Macy's in Marc Ecko UNLTD. That stuff was nuclear. My family almost died in the car on the ride home. Took four or five heavy scrubbings to get it off. It was painful. Never had an experience as awful as that, before or since.

Aventus.
    by the time you can afford good speakers, you can't hear the difference

Banned
    Blog Entries

ungaro 3

I'm new to this game but so far it would be Evolution by Rocawear, hands down...

Quote Originally Posted by impdaddee View Post
    A Taste of Heaven.
    Hèhè! Good one.

Quorum.

5 sprays of One Million layered with three sprays of Aventus

Banned
    Blog Entries

Something strong and unbearable, either kouros or derrick black

Quote Originally Posted by steve0580 View Post
    If you end up in hell, which fragrance will the devil make you wear for eternity as punishment?

Mine would be this: Rouge Royal For Men Princesse Marina De Bourbon for men
    Really? I've been wanting to try that one, never seen it anywhere.

My scent of eternal damnation would be Kenzo Pour Homme.

Versace l homme reformulated ughhh
    My current obsessions for now
    Oud Wood , Noir de Noir , DHI , Mugler Cologne , Bond No.9 Bleeker St. ,
    Ramone Monegal Agar Musk & Umbra , Chanel Coromondel ,

Some overly floral messy men's fragrance with little or no wood notes ... Paco Rabanne ph
    Or some of those containing that certain disgusting spice: Yatagan top notes or Cartier Santos Concentree top notes
    "Le parfum est la musique du corps"
    (Marcel Rochas)

Bvlgari Aqua Marine. And if the devil's run out of that, then he'll spritz Montale Dark Aoud on me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CologneFan85 View Post
    Its like being dunked in a urinal
    I hate it when that happens....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kagey View Post
    Quorum.
    Your hell is my heaven
    ----- People laugh at me because I'm different.... I laugh at them because they're all the same -----

Lalfeogrigio by O'driu. If your listening, devil, I'd...uh....really HATE to be covered in this every day. It's, uh...so complex, unique, and expensive. That would just be hell.
    Fragrance blog being actively updated weekly (hopefully)!: http://moteperfumery.blogspot.com/

Check out a fun little thread I made if you don't know what to wear today: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/384264-Pick-another-member-s-SOTD-(Game)

Quote Originally Posted by L'Homme Blanc Individuel View Post
    I plan on being buried in a coffin lined with tin foil and filled with popcorn. That's right, they'll hear me coming and I'm bringing snacks. POP! POPPOPPOP! POP! POPPOP! POPPOPPOPPOP! POP! PPOPPOPPOPPOPOP! POP! POPPOPPOP! POP! POP!

...POP.
    Oh my gawd, this made me laugh. Jiffy Corpse!

So am I to take from this thread that there are people out there that hold Gucci Guilty (my pick) in higher regard than Kuros, Musc Ravageur, Body Kouros, A*Men, Aventus and several other well-constructed scents that I can't recall? Have you smelled Gucci Guilty?

10 sprays of le male on my chest.

Marc Jacobs by Marc Jacobs

But really, even the most revulsive perfume is probably preferable to many natural/human odors.

Musc Ravageur, Dior Homme Intense.

Santal 33 and Secretions Magnifiques, the most disgusting perfumes too ever be created

Tea Rose. Makes me ill.

Another vote for Le Male - nasty, nasty stuff.
    For swap/sale: NIB: Pure Malt, Floris Vetiver, Vintage Tiffany, Duc de Vervins, Charriol Royal Leather, Dior Homme, Bentley Intense; Dior Homme Intense, Chanel PMC, M7 gel, Roma (women's), LIDGE, Spicebomb, Trussardi Uomo, Obsession, others...
    http://tiny.cc/rd8ptw
    (swaps)
    http://tinyurl.com/a7qoley
    (sales)

Great Idea for a thread...... truly Evil!!

Kouros, Joop! GIT and Acqua di Gio on constant rotation would certainly be hellish for me.

If I have to chose one then make it GIT...... to smell like cat pee for all eternity...... I shudder at the horror of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Great Idea for a thread...... truly Evil!!

Kouros, Joop! GIT and Acqua di Gio on constant rotation would certainly be hellish for me.

If I have to chose one then make it GIT...... to smell like cat pee for all eternity...... I shudder at the horror of it.

The devil and his angels will be cast into hell to suffer right along with all of the rest of the wicked, so he will be punished and not lording over anything. I imagine no smell could satiate the pain or buffer the screams of billions, but it is said to have the smell of sulfur there. Hard for any fragrance to cut through that...even for dare I say A*Men.

1 Million, Joop, L'eau D'Issey, Gaultiers La Male. Are you getting the picture? Strong, sweet, sickly, synthetic and im out of there...

Habit Rouge EDT

batch#zb523402 of you know what

Punishment shouldn't be limited to one thing, so it would have to be a rotation between these:

Emporio Armani Diamonds for Men (so cloying, the devil would force you to wear this most of the time)
    Aramis (to be fair, many fragrances in this category would fit)
    Polo Green (see Aramis)
    Gucci Guilty (not only because of the name, but because of how it smells)
    Joop! Homme (and by default, the very similar Original Santal)
    Chaps (the now-discontinued 1979 version; I'm sure the remaining stock was sent to hell)
    Cool Water (don't bash me for this one)
    Celebrating 10 years on Basenotes - and smelling better than ever

My mission statement: "I am not afraid to keep on living - I am not afraid to walk this world alone."

Kobe by Xerjoff (I know I'll get "flamed" (pun intended) for this one)

Definitely Lou Lou by Cacharel.

chrome

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by dukecity View Post
    L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme
    I'd kill myself again.

Aventus

or maybe Jade East, or both
    “When you step back from stressing the parts,
    when the mind becomes still, the rose comes to you,
    unfolds in you in all her glory.
    The perfume invades you completely.
    The rose is you. You are one.”

Jean Klein

Aramis was the first to come to mind, second and even worse is Hanae Mori for men

Quote Originally Posted by cazaubon View Post
    Secretions Magnifiques
    this. and i will pray for death again and again

Quote Originally Posted by Darjeeling View Post
    Marc Jacobs by Marc Jacobs

But really, even the most revulsive perfume is probably preferable to many natural/human odors.
    OOH, I couldn't disagree more. Unless we're talking about my old roommate, who was a stew of human musk, same sweater everyday, and booze. >:O
    Last edited by onaluna; 24th April 2013 at 10:42 AM.

Carnal Flower - eternal suffocation!

8 sprays of Amen layered with Black Aoud
    “Aren’t you a little short for a stormtrooper?”

Banned

treeman5823

Michael Kors or Acqua di Gioa (for women, at that).

anything by D&G!

Frag Bomb Squadron XVII

Sex Panther.

Blue Sugar. Considering that meals would consist of boiling faeces only, never real chocolate or cake, it would just be plain annoying.

Blog Entries

The devil would sit me beside Oliver Creed who would be spraying Creed Original Vetiver...or Creed MI...or Creed Royal Water
    For Sale: VINTAGE Montales

Cool Water Monday to Friday and Burberry Weekend for ,well, the weekend.
    Oh the misery...

Fahrenheit 32 ... Putrid
    -Cologne is the only fashionable thing that fits me! (Me, circa 1997-present)
    http://www.youtube.com/860cologne

"Welcome to hell, you are our 7 billionth customer! Which fragrance would you like to make your stay more pleasant?"
    "Wow, really?! Green Irish Tweed, please."
    "Here you go."
    "This is Cool Water..."
    "It is that or Le Male."
    "Argh smh nnnNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!"

My personal hell would be the combo ofTF-Black Orchid and Blood Concept-Type A

The combo of rotting mushrooms and the nauseating tomatoe leaf would be the "death" of me.

BTW, I've heard, that in hell the nachos are surpriseling mild.

Rex out

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OctaVariuM View Post
    Lalfeogrigio by O'driu. If your listening, devil, I'd...uh....really HATE to be covered in this every day. It's, uh...so complex, unique, and expensive. That would just be hell.
    Oh yeah. That would just an abomination wouldn't it. I think all the fun people are there so what the hell!
    My mom's great. I appreciate her sense of humor, patience and fondness for daytime drinking. :0)