What is the best male fragrance for men?
I don't think there is a definitive answer to your question as tastes are subjective and everyone has their own. My favorites are listed in my signature below, but there is no "best".
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Acqua Di Gio
"I am a robot and I like cheese"
1. Axe Kilo
2. Lectric Shave
3. Vicks Vapor Rub
4. Febreze Pour Homme
5. Preferred Stock
First welcome to Basenotes!
As has been said previously there's no absolute best scent, but to me it's Givenchy Xeryus Rouge.
My all time favorite:
The one you like most....!
Well, it's cheaper than therapy... edit: No it's not...
That is determined by you.
Hint: You can buy Top 10 sample sets from several online retailers, such as the Perfumed Court and Surrender to Chance.
What we really want to know is, what is the best male fragrance for Alpacas?
No best, but many great ones.
Impossible to answer...
What is the best color? Who is the prettiest woman? The answers will all just be each person's opinion - and you need to find which you like the most.
However, the correct answer is Aventus of course
What kind of "man"? Cowboys? Business executives? Rock stars?
For me, in my case, in my opinion, from my personal experience, based on my own analyses and preferences, the best perfume in the universe is:
In my innocence and naivete, I´ve always wished that the rest of the world shared my opinion. But the truth is that I am a minority. My beloved Hammam Bouquet is a jewel that still must be discovered. Or perhaps it shouldn´t be discovered after all. Keeping it exclusive adds more power to the myth.
Amouage Reflection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol
Totally subjective man...
1. Amouage Reflection Man
2. Gucci Pour Homme II
3. Divine L'Homme Sage
4. By Killian Back to Black
5. Amouage Interlude
6. Hermèssence Ambre Narguilé (2004)
7. By Killian Rose Oud
8. Serge Lutens Five O'Clock Au Gingembre (2008)
9. Maison Francis Kurkdjian APOM pour Homme
10.Creed Royal Water
Wouldn't it be better to ask people what their favorite fragrance was?
Green Irish Tweed :s
Current favourite: Spiritueuse Double Vanille
It is an objective, verifiable, peer-reviewed fact that the best male fragrance for men is Aventus. The debate is really over the best female fragrance for men and the best male fragrance for women.
Current Top Five:
1. Creed Green Irish Tweed
2. Tom Ford Neroli Portofino
3. Hermes Concentre d'Orange Verte
4. Bond No. 9 New Haarlem
5. Creed Original Vetiver
Aventus is nothing. It's just a hype. The real perfumes are the older classics, who survived the test of time, who became symbols of excellence in the pantheon of fragrances.
And like the last thread with this exact same title, the OP was never heard from again...
Green Irish Tweed
Sycomore. Everyone knows that... ;-)