Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 31 to 54 of 54
  1. #31

    Default Re: Amouage Fragrancenet

    Amouage at 50$ is like.... FREE! LOL

  2. #32
    Dependent Rev320's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,542

    Default Re: Amouage Fragrancenet

    Received the last of my order from Fragrancenet on Monday. I got 4 out of 5 of the fragrances I ordered. Seems they now have the Opus line on the website but Lilydirect prices are better on them.

    Glad I blind bought Amouage Gold Man from them for $160 its an amazing fragrance.

  3. #33

    Default Re: Amouage Fragrancenet

    Quote Originally Posted by Rev320 View Post
    Received the last of my order from Fragrancenet on Monday. I got 4 out of 5 of the fragrances I ordered. Seems they now have the Opus line on the website but Lilydirect prices are better on them.

    Glad I blind bought Amouage Gold Man from them for $160 its an amazing fragrance.
    which ones are the 4 you received ? were u able to get jubilation ?

  4. #34
    Dependent Rev320's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,542

    Default Re: Amouage Fragrancenet

    Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    which ones are the 4 you received ? were u able to get jubilation ?
    I actually purchased Jubilation the day previously. Got a good deal on it not as good as Fragrancenet but that's how the cookie crumbles.

    Sorry I meant 3 out of 4. I received Dia Man, Reflection Man, Opus VI from Fragrancenet. Since my order for Memoir Man was refunded I purchased it and Honour Man through Lilydirect. Also Purchased Jubilation XXV last week.

  5. #35

    Default Re: Amouage Fragrancenet

    Quote Originally Posted by Rev320 View Post
    I actually purchased Jubilation the day previously. Got a good deal on it not as good as Fragrancenet but that's how the cookie crumbles.

    Sorry I meant 3 out of 4. I received Dia Man, Reflection Man, Opus VI from Fragrancenet. Since my order for Memoir Man was refunded I purchased it and Honour Man through Lilydirect. Also Purchased Jubilation XXV last week.

    now you have the whole collection Cograts man! I checked out lilydirect and looks like they don't ship to Canada.

  6. #36

    Default Re: Amouage Fragrancenet

    Quote Originally Posted by Rev320 View Post
    I actually purchased Jubilation the day previously. Got a good deal on it not as good as Fragrancenet but that's how the cookie crumbles.

    Sorry I meant 3 out of 4. I received Dia Man, Reflection Man, Opus VI from Fragrancenet. Since my order for Memoir Man was refunded I purchased it and Honour Man through Lilydirect. Also Purchased Jubilation XXV last week.
    How was your experience with Lilydirect?
    Are they legit specially with amouage???

  7. #37
    Basenotes Plus
    PalmBeach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    3,219

    Default Re: Amouage Fragrancenet

    I have never purchased from Lily Direct, but everything I hear, they are a good seller.

    In respect to Amouage, they are legit. I have been told by several retailers I deal with, Amouage is using a new US based distributor, who is being very aggressive about opening new accounts, including places like Lily Direct, Beauty Encounter and Fragrancenet.

    What used to be a very exclusive brand, no longer is, especially in the US market. I call it the Creedification of Amouage.

  8. #38
    Dependent Rev320's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,542

    Default Re: Amouage Fragrancenet

    Quote Originally Posted by Kielecki View Post
    How was your experience with Lilydirect?
    Are they legit specially with amouage???
    I've only purchased Honour Man and Memoir Man from them. Both are legit and shipped very quickly. Honour Man shipped same day Memoir shipped next business day.

    From the currently available men's line I'm missing Lyric and Beloved. Looking forward to the new realease in June. Would like to see a heavy leather fragrance from them.

  9. #39

    Default Re: Amouage Fragrancenet

    Than you PalmBeach and Rev320

  10. #40

    Default Re: Amouage Fragrancenet

    I got my Jubilation XXV yesterday from Fragrancenet. I used the 21% off code that was floating around. I ended up paying around $150 for it. It is AWESOME!

  11. #41

    Default

    They had JXXV?? How much was it going for and how long ago?

  12. #42
    Dependent Rev320's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,542

    Default Re: Amouage Fragrancenet

    Quote Originally Posted by aphexacid View Post
    They had JXXV?? How much was it going for and how long ago?
    Last week they had the men's line going for around $130 to $160 after coupons.

    its just best to periodically check the site as their notification for fragrances going back in stock aren't sent till the following day. They have the Opus line for sale at the moment but lilydirect is cheaper right now at $175.

  13. #43
    Dependent Akahina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    3,711

    Default Re: Amouage Fragrancenet

    My Epic Man came today from Fragrancenet. Can't wait to get home!
    Some Favorites
    1. Amouage Epic man
    2. Dior Leather Oud
    3. Perris Monte Carlo Oud Imperial Black
    4. Le Labo Patchouli 24
    5. Amouage Opus VII
    6. Byredo Bullion
    7. Masque Milano Russian Tea


    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

  14. #44
    Basenotes Plus
    PalmBeach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    3,219

    Default Re: Amouage Fragrancenet

    Quote Originally Posted by Rev320 View Post
    Last week they had the men's line going for around $130 to $160 after coupons.

    its just best to periodically check the site as their notification for fragrances going back in stock aren't sent till the following day. They have the Opus line for sale at the moment but lilydirect is cheaper right now at $175.
    Where are you seeing OPUS on fragrancenet?

  15. #45
    Dependent Shiny Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    3,100

    Default Re: Amouage Fragrancenet

    Thinkin' of pickin' up Honour. hmmmm

  16. #46
    Dependent Rev320's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,542

    Default Re: Amouage Fragrancenet

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmBeach View Post
    Where are you seeing OPUS on fragrancenet?
    Fragrancenet does not seem to have it listed properly. You have to click on an Amouage fragrance and should be listed on the left hand side with the other Amouage fragrances they carry.

  17. #47
    Dependent canuck21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,067

    Default Re: Amouage Fragrancenet

    I want to get Jub XXV , Lyric Man and Memoir man, guess I'll just to wait until they restock. sigh.

  18. #48
    Dependent mikesc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,140

    Default Re: Amouage Fragrancenet

    Parfum1 has 20% coupons if you sign up with them. I just ordered XXV but it came out to be $232. Free ship and no taxes.
    Tom Ford Private Blend Splits Costa Azzurra / Mandarino Di Amalfi / Oud Wood / Tobacco Vanille / Tobacco Oud / Neroli Portofino / Noir de Noir / Tuscan Leather / Plum Japonais/ Oud Fleur / Italian Cypress / Venetian Bergamot / Amber Absolute HERE Selling Bruckner Aoud 1 with box & Armani Myrrhe Imperiale HERE

  19. #49
    Dependent Akahina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    3,711

    Default Re: Amouage Fragrancenet

    Bought the Epic Man blind based on the notes and I LOVE IT! Put two sprays on yesterday afternoon and still smell it this morning. Seems suitable for warmer weather to me. Thinking that my love for both Jubilation XXV and Epic is just the beginning of a new favorite house. May need to get Gold and Dia (want the plum note) next. Got help me if I buy an atter...
    Some Favorites
    1. Amouage Epic man
    2. Dior Leather Oud
    3. Perris Monte Carlo Oud Imperial Black
    4. Le Labo Patchouli 24
    5. Amouage Opus VII
    6. Byredo Bullion
    7. Masque Milano Russian Tea


    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

  20. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    794

    Default Re: Amouage Fragrancenet

    I have my Jubi XXV that I no longer want to keep. I bought it but never opened it.
    Will sell for $205 plus shipping incase if anyone wants it. just PM me

  21. #51
    Dependent Rev320's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,542

    Default Re: Amouage Fragrancenet

    Fragrancenet is now back in stock with the men's line. Not as great prices as previous times but with a discount code its still better than retail.

    Here is what is in stock:
    Ciel
    Jubilation
    Memoir
    Reflection
    Silver
    Dia

  22. #52

    Default Re: Amouage Fragrancenet

    Quote Originally Posted by Rev320 View Post
    Fragrancenet is now back in stock with the men's line. Not as great prices as previous times but with a discount code its still better than retail.

    Here is what is in stock:
    Ciel
    Jubilation
    Memoir
    Reflection
    Silver
    Dia
    do u work for fragrancenet??? how can you spot those products so fast ?

  23. #53
    Dependent Rev320's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,542

    Default Re: Amouage Fragrancenet

    Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    do u work for fragrancenet??? how can you spot those products so fast ?
    I'm looking to purchase Lyric Man for a good price so I'll check it periodically during the day. It seems like they post their new items around mid morning.

  24. #54

    Default Re: Amouage Fragrancenet

    Quote Originally Posted by Rev320 View Post
    I'm looking to purchase Lyric Man for a good price so I'll check it periodically during the day. It seems like they post their new items around mid morning.
    good to know Thanks!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 82
    Last Post: 29th March 2013, 10:17 AM
  2. Pure Malt & Amouage Gold - available on fragrancenet.com
    By badarun in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 26th February 2013, 02:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000