Code of Conduct

Default Amouage Fragrancenet

Fragrancenet has Amouage back in stock. Coupon code FDC4P gives
    additional 20% off.
    Remember you are taking a chance of money being refunded with their
    inventory not always being accurate.

They seem to have gotten a little better.

Default Re: Amouage Fragrancenet

Thanks.

I just purchased a 3.4 oz Amouage Gold for men from Lilydirect for 193$ with free shipping. It's the best price I've ever seen for the large bottle NIB.

Silver 135.20 for 100 ML. Shipped. Unfortunately I have blown a pretty penny this week and cant do it.

Say No to Drugs (fragrancenet)!!!
    My Top 10

1. Amouage Homage Attar
    2. Serge Lutens - Muscs Koublai Khan
    3. YSL M7
    4. Serge Lutens - Ambre Sultan
    5. Chanel Egoiste
    6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
    7. Amouage Epic Man
    8. Amouage Jubilation XXV
    9. Bond No. 9 New York Oud
    10. Serge Lutens - Chergui

"A beautiful fragrance to the nose is like good jazz music to the ears, great food to the mouth, and Megan Fox and Jessica Alba to the eyes..."

They will refund you and say they are out of stock lol.

Quote Originally Posted by vinramani09 View Post
    They will refund you and say they are out of stock lol.
    It was worth trying. Got 4 out of my 6 Amouage fragrances for around $50.00 each.

I recently purchased Gold Man for $160. It showed one in stock and once I placed my ordered it went to out of stock.

I took my chance today and ordered Dia Man, Memoir Man, Reflection Man, and Opus VI.

CologneFan85

Fragrancenet is addicting cause they offer such cheap stuff...Money pit

Wow, $159 with the discount for 100ml of Epic Man. I just can't justify the purchase right now, though. If they ever offer Xerjoff I will be really interested. Doubt they could ever get that discounted, but I thought the same with Amouage so here's to hoping.
    Current favorites_____Black Tourmaline_____Gucci Pour Homme II_____Memoir Man_____Tuscan Leather______Montale Aoud and Pine_____Sel Marin_____Invasion Barbare_____Tonka Imperial____Dior Homme Intense_____L'Humaniste____Santal 33_____Bois d'Argent_____Nio_____MFK Oud_____Lumiere Noire_____Bois d'Encens_____Cuir Ottoman

I only see three listed on there.

Quote Originally Posted by taint it sweet View Post
    Yup, me too.

Now I see more, but most of them are listed as "coming soon" or "out of stock". I'd like it if they starting carrying more of the 50ml bottles. Also, I wish they had Honour Man.

Now I see more, but most of them are listed as "coming soon" or "out of stock". I'd like it if they starting carrying more of the 50ml bottles. Also, I wish they had Honour Man.
    lilydirect has honour man 3.4 oz for 143.98 with free shipping. Memoir for 143.98. Reflection for 140.68 etc.

If they have Jubi under $200 , I am sold haha

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rev320 View Post
    It was worth trying. Got 4 out of my 6 Amouage fragrances for around $50.00 each.

I recently purchased Gold Man for $160. It showed one in stock and once I placed my ordered it went to out of stock.

I took my chance today and ordered Dia Man, Memoir Man, Reflection Man, and Opus VI.
    WOOOW! I am sure that was a numerical error on their part! Good for you!

Earlier in the day each fragrance listed had about 3 in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Awakening950 View Post
    lilydirect has honour man 3.4 oz for 143.98 with free shipping. Memoir for 143.98. Reflection for 140.68 etc.
    Thanks for the information. I placed an order for Honour Man.

Basenotes Member davidmichael42's Avatar

I order wholesale from this company.. they are a very good company indeed.

thanks for the fragrancenet heads up yesterday! i got 100 ml epic man for $150, it said 1 left in stock. i fully expected to be refunded because of "out of stock", but i just got confirmed shipping and fed-ex tracking number. sweet, been wanting a bottle of this for a while but at nearly $300 couldn't pull the trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by sudo_ View Post
    thanks for the fragrancenet heads up yesterday! i got 100 ml epic man for $150, it said 1 left in stock. i fully expected to be refunded because of "out of stock", but i just got confirmed shipping and fed-ex tracking number. sweet, been wanting a bottle of this for a while but at nearly $300 couldn't pull the trigger.
    Great I got tracking on all but Memoir Man which I ordered in the morning before any of the other fragrances. I expect to get refunded for that one.

Enjoy Epic Man its my favorite in the Men's line.

Quote Originally Posted by sudo_ View Post
    I ordered this yesterday too. When I ordered there were 2 bottles left. Could not resist the price with a 20% discount. About $150! Also got a frdex tracking number this morning. Can't wait...
    My Favorites
    1a. Slumberhouse Zahd
    1. Amouage Epic man
    2. Dior Leather Oud
    3. Amouage Tribute Attar
    4. Le Labo Patchouli 24
    5. Amouage Opus VII
    6. Bond No.9 New York Oud
    7. Norma Kamali Incense

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

The IFRA can bite me!

Dependent

Thanks for the coupon code!

Nothing beats that deal. Amouage is great quality and grab it on discount if you can

Interlude Woman is now listed and in stock.

http://www.fragrancenet.com/amouage-...wf/en_US/23468

FDC4P seems to have expired...Anyone have another 20% off code?

NCT2A will give you 21% off

Basenotes Junkie

150$ you mean???

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    150$ you mean???
    No, the Gold Man I purchased earlier in the month was $160.

Got the email from Fragrancenet my order of Memoir Man was refunded.

NCT2A will give you 21% off
    Thx!

I wish the Amouage's were not all sold out. Would be a good time to get some backups for that price.

No, the Gold Man I purchased earlier in the month was $160.

Got the email from Fragrancenet my order of Memoir Man was refunded.

you said earlier that u got 4 out of 6 for 50$ each and that's why I asked if it was 50 or 150$ ... cuz amouage at 50$ a bottle is a craaaazy deal!

you said earlier that u got 4 out of 6 for 50$ each and that's why I asked if it was 50 or 150$ ... cuz amouage at 50$ a bottle is a craaaazy deal!
    Oh sorry I misunderstood. I purchased Epic Man, Ciel Man, Lyric Woman, and Memoir woman last month for around $50 each.

Amouage at 50$ is like.... FREE! LOL

Received the last of my order from Fragrancenet on Monday. I got 4 out of 5 of the fragrances I ordered. Seems they now have the Opus line on the website but Lilydirect prices are better on them.

Glad I blind bought Amouage Gold Man from them for $160 its an amazing fragrance.

Received the last of my order from Fragrancenet on Monday. I got 4 out of 5 of the fragrances I ordered. Seems they now have the Opus line on the website but Lilydirect prices are better on them.

Glad I blind bought Amouage Gold Man from them for $160 its an amazing fragrance.
    which ones are the 4 you received ? were u able to get jubilation ?

which ones are the 4 you received ? were u able to get jubilation ?
    I actually purchased Jubilation the day previously. Got a good deal on it not as good as Fragrancenet but that's how the cookie crumbles.

Sorry I meant 3 out of 4. I received Dia Man, Reflection Man, Opus VI from Fragrancenet. Since my order for Memoir Man was refunded I purchased it and Honour Man through Lilydirect. Also Purchased Jubilation XXV last week.

I actually purchased Jubilation the day previously. Got a good deal on it not as good as Fragrancenet but that's how the cookie crumbles.

Sorry I meant 3 out of 4. I received Dia Man, Reflection Man, Opus VI from Fragrancenet. Since my order for Memoir Man was refunded I purchased it and Honour Man through Lilydirect. Also Purchased Jubilation XXV last week.

now you have the whole collection Cograts man! I checked out lilydirect and looks like they don't ship to Canada.

How was your experience with Lilydirect?
    Are they legit specially with amouage???

Basenotes Plus

I have never purchased from Lily Direct, but everything I hear, they are a good seller.

In respect to Amouage, they are legit. I have been told by several retailers I deal with, Amouage is using a new US based distributor, who is being very aggressive about opening new accounts, including places like Lily Direct, Beauty Encounter and Fragrancenet.

What used to be a very exclusive brand, no longer is, especially in the US market. I call it the Creedification of Amouage.

Quote Originally Posted by Kielecki View Post
    How was your experience with Lilydirect?
    Are they legit specially with amouage???
    I've only purchased Honour Man and Memoir Man from them. Both are legit and shipped very quickly. Honour Man shipped same day Memoir shipped next business day.

From the currently available men's line I'm missing Lyric and Beloved. Looking forward to the new realease in June. Would like to see a heavy leather fragrance from them.

Than you PalmBeach and Rev320

I got my Jubilation XXV yesterday from Fragrancenet. I used the 21% off code that was floating around. I ended up paying around $150 for it. It is AWESOME!

They had JXXV?? How much was it going for and how long ago?

Quote Originally Posted by aphexacid View Post
    They had JXXV?? How much was it going for and how long ago?
    Last week they had the men's line going for around $130 to $160 after coupons.

its just best to periodically check the site as their notification for fragrances going back in stock aren't sent till the following day. They have the Opus line for sale at the moment but lilydirect is cheaper right now at $175.

My Epic Man came today from Fragrancenet. Can't wait to get home!
    My Favorites
    1a. Slumberhouse Zahd
    1. Amouage Epic man
    2. Dior Leather Oud
    3. Amouage Tribute Attar
    4. Le Labo Patchouli 24
    5. Amouage Opus VII
    7. Norma Kamali Incense

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

The IFRA can bite me!

Basenotes Plus

Last week they had the men's line going for around $130 to $160 after coupons.

its just best to periodically check the site as their notification for fragrances going back in stock aren't sent till the following day. They have the Opus line for sale at the moment but lilydirect is cheaper right now at $175.
    Where are you seeing OPUS on fragrancenet?

Thinkin' of pickin' up Honour. hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by PalmBeach View Post
    Where are you seeing OPUS on fragrancenet?
    Fragrancenet does not seem to have it listed properly. You have to click on an Amouage fragrance and should be listed on the left hand side with the other Amouage fragrances they carry.

I want to get Jub XXV , Lyric Man and Memoir man, guess I'll just to wait until they restock. sigh.

Parfum1 has 20% coupons if you sign up with them. I just ordered XXV but it came out to be $232. Free ship and no taxes.
    Tom Ford Private Blend Splits Costa Azzurra / Mandarino Di Amalfi / Oud Wood / Tobacco Vanille / Tobacco Oud / Neroli Portofino / Noir de Noir / Tuscan Leather / Plum Japonais/ Oud Fleur / Italian Cypress HERE

Bought the Epic Man blind based on the notes and I LOVE IT! Put two sprays on yesterday afternoon and still smell it this morning. Seems suitable for warmer weather to me. Thinking that my love for both Jubilation XXV and Epic is just the beginning of a new favorite house. May need to get Gold and Dia (want the plum note) next. Got help me if I buy an atter...
    My Favorites
    1a. Slumberhouse Zahd
    1. Amouage Epic man
    2. Dior Leather Oud
    3. Amouage Tribute Attar
    4. Le Labo Patchouli 24
    5. Amouage Opus VII
    7. Norma Kamali Incense

The IFRA can bite me!

Banned

I have my Jubi XXV that I no longer want to keep. I bought it but never opened it.
    Will sell for $205 plus shipping incase if anyone wants it. just PM me

Fragrancenet is now back in stock with the men's line. Not as great prices as previous times but with a discount code its still better than retail.

Here is what is in stock:
    Ciel
    Jubilation
    Memoir
    Reflection
    Silver
    Dia

Fragrancenet is now back in stock with the men's line. Not as great prices as previous times but with a discount code its still better than retail.

Here is what is in stock:
    Ciel
    Jubilation
    Memoir
    Reflection
    Silver
    Dia
    do u work for fragrancenet??? how can you spot those products so fast ?

do u work for fragrancenet??? how can you spot those products so fast ?
    I'm looking to purchase Lyric Man for a good price so I'll check it periodically during the day. It seems like they post their new items around mid morning.

I'm looking to purchase Lyric Man for a good price so I'll check it periodically during the day. It seems like they post their new items around mid morning.
    good to know Thanks!