Code of Conduct

Default Girls, please help me pick a fragrance!

I want to buy a female friend a very nice gift. She really likes Lanvin ÉCLAT D'ARPÈGE, D&G Light Blue and Versacce Bright Crystal.

What could I get?

I don't want to get her something she already has

Thanks in advance!

Default Re: Girls, please help me pick a fragrance!

Ooh, I might think to take advantage of the reissue of Ananas Fizz from L'Artisan. It's light and bright and perfect for summer.
    Bel Respiro, I adore you... but my heart belongs to another.

It seems like she likes light florals.

White Linen or Pure White Linen by Estee Lauder. (These are two different scents.)
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

Other light florals:
    Omnia Crystalline Bulgari, Forever and Ever Dior, Ange ou Demon Le Secret Givenchy.

Please do not invest into the FB without testing, trying and doing both all over again. Take your friend out to the shopping center -- or boutique -- where you both can have fun and bonding experience. Be nice to the SAs and they might shower you with a handful of samples to take home where you can both continue testing and discussing and deciding.

Histoires de Parfums 1804 with a bright pineapple start might be one of these, I think. Another one is Chanel 1932, from Les Exclusiffs line.

treeman5823

Your price range appears to be 50-80 bucks, and it looks like you like lighter stuff. Outside of what you may want, I recommend Beyond Paradise, White Linen, Private Collection (all Estee Lauder; in fact, try the whole line), Ck One, Bulgari's The Vert (Green Tea), etc. But above all, buy what you like, though love is best when deserved.

Buy her a small assortment of miniatures at Sephora. The kit comes with a larger bottle voucher so after she has tested the samples, she can choose her favorite.

Do they have Sephora in Brazil? Please go with the suggestion of smaller sizes though (samples, minis, decants).