Code of Conduct

Default What's the cheaper alternative to Bond I <3 NY For all? it smells like pancakes!

Smelled this one at Nordstroms. I'm a gourmand lover and instantly loved it. What comes close?

Givenchy Play Intense maybe?

Default Re: What's the cheaper alternative to Bond I <3 NY For all? it smells like pancakes!

Um.....nah PI doesn't smell like I Love NY for All though it is still a gourmand with that breakfast like vibe.

The thing that sets ILNYFA is that it has that coffee cocoa, nutty vibe where as man other coffee gourmands don't.

I don't get the pancake vibe from ILNYFA either, that definitely goes to New Haarlem.

Try Michael Jordan Legend.

Default Re: What's the cheaper alternative to Bond I <3 NY For all? it smells like pancakes!

Perhaps Cotton Club by J.A.

Quote Originally Posted by frostyicy View Post
    I don't get the pancake vibe from ILNYFA either, that definitely goes to New Haarlem.
    This is what I was thinking - Are you sure you weren't thinking of New Haarlem? GPI is nice, but more chocolate - not quite the same.

Quote Originally Posted by romeocasido View Post
    Smelled this one at Nordstroms. I'm a gourmand lover and instantly loved it. What comes close?

Givenchy Play Intense. Spot on. But I'd rather spend a few more bucks for Bond's I <3 NY For All.

Dependent

I find Aquolina's Blue Sugar quite similar to ILNYFA, minus the coffee. Ultra cheap, too.

It's pretty unique to me but 24 Gold shares some similarities.

Another one for Michael Jordan Legend.

What's the cheaper alternative to Bond I <3 NY For all? it smells like pancakes!
    Actual pancakes, of course. They're cheap and plentiful. Add syrup, and bacon on the side... MMmmmmMMmmmm good.

Play Intense smells like waffles, not pancakes. I have a 99% full bottle I keep meaning to swap out because I never wear it. Play Intense is great though. I find it to be similar to Bvlgari Black without the rubber opening... but I love the weird opening of Bvlgari Black, so I always end up reaching for it instead of Play Intense.
    In my swap list: Gucci Pour Homme (2003) BNIB.
    I'm looking for Reflection Man or Andy Warhol (silver bottle w/Andy's face)

I'm going to have to look into this. I like the smell of pancakes.