Code of Conduct

Default Patchouli that is green or citrus and NOT sweet/gourmand or incense/spice

I'm looking for recommendations for a patchouli fragrance that is not sweet, gourmand, or incense/spice. I enjoy herbal, green, and citrus notes, and I'd like the patchouli to be prominent. In general, I enjoy more "simple" fragrances with fewer notes. I have tried Atelier Mistral Patchouli and enjoyed the anise in that.

Thanks so much!

Default Re: Patchouli that is green or citrus and NOT sweet/gourmand or incense/spice

Patchouly Boheme by LM Parfums

Default Re: Patchouli that is green or citrus and NOT sweet/gourmand or incense/spice

Patchouli Elixir by Reminiscence.
    Unadulterated patchouli. Patchouli in its barest form.

for swap/sale:

Borneo 1834

Thank you for all the suggestions. I am in the U.S. and cannot find a sample of Patchouly Boheme anywhere, but will try the other ones.

I have been wearing Atelier Mistral Patchouli a lot and it is very lovely. The patchouli/anise accord is interesting, and it dries down very feminine, IMO.

Well, I wouldn't say that Bornéo is NOT sweet/gourmand!!

A rather simple, herbaceous patch is Lorenzo Villoresi Patchouli. If you like the pairing with roses, Voleur de Roses by L'Artisan can be nice.
    "Your fragrance with a fume of iodine" L. Cohen

Atelier Mistral Patchouli +1 . It's available in the U.S. It is a very unusual patchouli, without any sweet notes I could feel, and definitely with a touch of green.

Montale Patchouli Leaves definitely has a lot of green facets to it.

Another must-try is Histoires de Parfums' Noir Patchouli.

Patchouli pour homme by Parfums de Nicolai is more on the citric-acidic side rather than the earthy and incensy one.

cacio

Yves Saint Laurent Pour Homme Haute Concentration
    Givenchy Gentleman