Code of Conduct

Default Where can I buy Blue Sugar by Aquolina besides from eBay and Amazon?

I'm having some trouble finding Blue Sugar. I couldn't find anything on a normal fragrance site nor much on Amazon or eBay (those available couldn't ship to Sweden)

Could anyone help me locate a bottle of Blue Sugar? Thanks!

Default Re: Where can I buy Blue Sugar by Aquolina besides from eBay and Amazon?

Default Re: Where can I buy Blue Sugar by Aquolina besides from eBay and Amazon?

Anyone else? The shipping cost at 99perfume was around 33 bucks, too much!

Small stores around where you live,
    Those small stores that stock a lot
    of cosmetic items but are managed
    by a small number people, is where
    i found my Chocolovers by Aquolina.

You're not missing too much.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Scentinel View Post
    You're not missing too much.
    Yes, I do!
    I've had a 50ml bottle of Aquolina since last summer and I really need it back in my collection. BS is one fine juice! The seller that I got it from (on eBay) isn't there anymore :/

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDropIt View Post
    Yes, I do!
    I've had a 50ml bottle of Aquolina since last summer and I really need it back in my collection. BS is one fine juice! The seller that I got it from (on eBay) isn't there anymore :/
    You've inspired me to dig my bottle out from the back of my collection! Maybe I should give it another chance.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Scentinel View Post
    You've inspired me to dig my bottle out from the back of my collection! Maybe I should give it another chance.
    I think you should bro! But you gotta love sugary sweet licorice and caramel to like it. Cedarwood is also a big note in this frag, but a sweetened kind of wood. Have fun