Code of Conduct

Default Quick question for those that own Perry Ellis 360 Red (or any 360 for that matter)

Was the package shrink wrapped when you first got it?

I just recently got mine from amazon, and the bottle came in the cylindrical canister, but it was not shrink wrapped in any plastic at all. The reason why I'm skeptical is because the juice doesn't seem to last long on my skin and smells off. Not that it smells bad, but I've heard it's supposed to be like ADG and I'm not really getting that at all.
    Just remember when weighing your options in life, that you can sleep in your car, but you won't be able to race your house.

Default Re: Quick question for those that own Perry Ellis 360 Red (or any 360 for that matter)

360 red is basically AdG with cinnamon and some other spices. I get more longevity out of 360. I get a good 6 to 8 hours out of it with decent projection.

Default Re: Quick question for those that own Perry Ellis 360 Red (or any 360 for that matter)

Mine didn't have shrink wrap if memory serves correct. It smells just as Rich described: like AdG with Big Red gum, which would be the cinnamon. Actually, if you want to see if it should have shrink wrap, just go to Ross. They always seem to have 360 stuff. I saw 360 Red at my Ross yesterday for $15, so it's definitely out there.
    "Follow your nose. It always knows." -- Toucan Sam

I agree with the above posters. It was a while ago that I bought mine, but I don't think it was shrink-wrapped.

But it sure should smell similar to AdG. AdG + cinnamon. And longer lasting than AdG.

Thanks for your responses. I'm surprised that Perry Ellis doesn't secure the containers for their product in any way. If I had seen it at the store, there would be nothing stopping anybody from easily opening the top of the cylindrical box and taking the product out.
    Just remember when weighing your options in life, that you can sleep in your car, but you won't be able to race your house.

Mine wasn't in shrink but it was in one of those clear anti-theft boxes. Now that ya' mention I don't get big longevity or projection from 360 Red.

Banned
    Blog Entries

no shrink wrap but lasts at least 6 hours every application

It was one of my favorites at some point. It has good longevity and got a lot of compliments wearing it.
    Current top choices:
    1- Portrait of A Lady
    2-Guerlain Heritage
    3- Chez Bond
    4- Amouage Dia
    5- New York oud
    6 34 st Germaine boulevard by Diptyque
    7- by killian Pure Oud
    8- coromandel by Chanel
    9- MFK lumiere Noir
    10- Clive Christian X

Quote Originally Posted by TheNotoriousMAZ View Post
    Thanks for your responses. I'm surprised that Perry Ellis doesn't secure the containers for their product in any way. If I had seen it at the store, there would be nothing stopping anybody from easily opening the top of the cylindrical box and taking the product out.
    Creeds don't come in shrink wrap either. Really, that layer of plastic is no protection for a would-be meddler or thief.
    "Follow your nose. It always knows." -- Toucan Sam

Just got a bottle a few days ago to replace an old one that smelled "off" and was 3/4 empty anyways. No shrink wrap, just came in the cylinder.
    Summer 2013 Top 10 :

1. Creed Aventus
    2. Dior Homme Sport (2012)
    3. L'Eau Bleue D'Issey
    4. Bleu de Chanel
    5. Acqua dio Gio Essenza
    6. Strange Invisible Perfumes - Peloponnesian
    7. Tom Ford Neroli Portofino
    8. Diesel Green Masculine
    9. Terre d'Hermes
    10. Guerlain Homme

No Shrink Wrap.

Ross/ tj maxx/ marshalls always have for cheap. That cheap online?