Code of Conduct

Red face Perfumery Courses in London

Hi there

I am new here and I love it so much. I have been 'lurking' and finding the ropes but I think it's time to come out and join the fun!

I live in London and I was wondering if there is a part-time/evening course in perfumery course for people who do not wish to do it full time. A course that will run for 6 months to a year or 2 years would be good. Perhaps a course taught by different tutors? I see a lot of active professional perfumers in this fabulous website and I'm sure you can all merge and create a very good course! Maybe in collaboration with universities and colleges to be accredited as a diploma?

I have been looking at short courses in Grass (France) but it's all very basic and I wanted to learn more depth but I cannot commit full time.

Am I alone in this journey? Im sure there is a market for this and there are enthusiasts like myself who wishes to learn a deeper knowledge in perfumery. Surely I am not asking for the moon!

K

treeman5823

Default Re: Perfumery Courses in London

Unfortunately, I haven't heard of any perfume training courses in London. The Grasse seminar is just that: a seminar. I think it's only for a few days, and it's a pretty expensive few days at that. To my knowledge, ISIPCA is really the only place to get a solid perfumery education.

Quote Originally Posted by treeman5823 View Post
    Unfortunately, I haven't heard of any perfume training courses in London. The Grasse seminar is just that: a seminar. I think it's only for a few days, and it's a pretty expensive few days at that. To my knowledge, ISIPCA is really the only place to get a solid perfumery education.
    Thank you I will look into that. If you're visiting Grasse anyway I think it will be worth a try even for just the experience and fun. However I have read some reviews about it and it doesn't sound like the one for me.

the perfume workshop is for tourists/visitors they can make a fragrance see sites for info...
    maybe they also do private lessons that are more in depth you can always email and ask about it?

www.fragonard.com www.galimard.com/ www.molinard.com/
    [COLOR=""]a rose is a rose is a rose[/COLOR]