Thread: SOTD: Sunday, April 28, 2013
"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Black Oud Extrait de Parfum by LM Parfums
Amouage Ayoon Al-Maha
Chevignon Brand for Men
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Maître Parfumeur & Gantier Cuir Fétiche
Paloma Picasso - Minotaure
Narciso Rodriguez for Him
"I love fragrances because they provide a sheer endless variety: there is a scent for every occasion, mood or feeling. Standing before my collection in the morning matching a perfume to my needs is one of the most enjoyable things in my day"...I don't want to miss that...
My Top 15 Winter: | TM A*Men ToF | Davidoff Zino | Escada Magnetism | Victor & Rolf Antidote | Dueto Golden Boy | Penhaligon's Halfeti | Montale Full Incense | Versace Man | TM A*Men Pure Malt | Prada Amber Intense | Penhaligon's Endymion | Hermes Rocabar | Donna Karan DK Fuel | Kenzo Jungle | Reminiscence Noir |
Damn I love this scent.
SoTE: probably Leather Oud.
Gucci pour Homme II
Down The Telegraph Road...
MFK - Lumiere noire pour homme
Hard work never killed anyone, but why risk it?
Good morning !. SotD is L'Heure Bleue.
Tabac Aurea by Sonoma Scent Studio
YSL M7 Fresh.
JF by Floris
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Well, it's cheaper than therapy... edit: No it's not...
EAU DE Guerlain
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
Heeley - Sel Marin
Went Sunday mass wearing
Curve for Men by Liz Claiborne as my SotD
Chanel Homme Sport