Code of Conduct

Question Is there any word about Serge Lutens Exclusives being released to the general population for 2013?

Wondering what and when to expect a couple of exclusives to be released in 50ml bottles this year. Any news yet?
    Some Favorites
    1. Amouage Epic man
    2. Dior Leather Oud
    3. Perris Monte Carlo Oud Imperial Black
    4. Le Labo Patchouli 24
    5. Amouage Opus VII
    6. Byredo Bullion
    7. Norma Kamali Incense

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Default Re: Is there any word about Serge Lutens Exclusives being released to the general population for 201

Haven't heard anything.

Default Re: Is there any word about Serge Lutens Exclusives being released to the general population for 201

I don't believe it will happen. American people do not buy MKK.

Winner: Cheery Basenotes Subject Line Of The Day. We can only hope.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielPlainview View Post
    They don't?

Is it an immensely popular fragrance anywhere*?

*other than among the dirty-musk loving BNers (please note that these people differ from the dirty musk-loving BNers )

American people buy White Linen, L'Air du Temps, Aqua di Gio, etc. Thye don't want to smell like beasts.

It does seem interesting that (aside from Chergui ) the frags from that line that many people cherish the most are the ones that they *aren't* sending over here.

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by Birdboy48 View Post
    It does seem interesting that (aside from Chergui ) the frags from that line that many people cherish the most are the ones that they *aren't* sending over here.
    What is not available here? Granted, it is exceedingly expensive, but Lutens does have a US based website and distribution for the Bell Jars and they can also be purchased at Barneys.

I wish SL would release "De Profundis" in a 50ml bottle!!
    CURRENT TOP 5

1. Dior Homme Intense
    2. Creed Aventus
    3. Tom Ford Extreme
    4. Gucci Pour Homme II
    5. Terre d'Hermes

Quote Originally Posted by colognejunkie2000 View Post
    I wish SL would release "De Profundis" in a 50ml bottle!!
    I'll second that!

Since Tubereuse Criminelle is the only note worthy thing in the SL export line up recent years, I'm very anticipated for a new exclusive to become export this year (if any). Hope it'll be Sarrasins

Quote Originally Posted by DanielPlainview View Post
    American here, and I bought MKK in a 50ml bottle. Is it no longer available in the export range?

I also want to see De Profundis as an export!

Quote Originally Posted by Kagey View Post
    American here, and I bought MKK in a 50ml bottle. Is it no longer available in the export range?

I also want to see De Profundis as an export!
    MKK is widely available in the states -- it's a very popular scent from his line. But yes, I'd kill for DP and, as someone else mentioned, Sarrasins is great as well.
    Last edited by deadidol; 1st May 2013 at 04:02 PM.

Do you mean the temporary global release from the exclusives line? Like Tubereuse Criminelle last year?

I'm feeling apprehensive that this practice has ceased since they usually release it in the 3rd quarter of every year.

Nothing was announced/released in 2012.

Perhaps bringing the exclusive line to the US has affected the practice?

for swap/sale:

Quote Originally Posted by hedonist222 View Post
    Do you mean the temporary global release from the exclusives line? Like Tubereuse Criminelle last year?

I'm feeling apprehensive that this practice has ceased since they usually release it in the 3rd quarter of every year.

Nothing was announced/released in 2012.

Perhaps bringing the exclusive line to the US has affected the practice?
    Yes,this is what I meant to say.
    I have Santal de Mysore in a 50ml bottle which is no longer available. There is one I want from SL but can't bring myself to buy a 75ml bell jar for $300 when a 50ml bottle goes for about $150. I am considering hosting a split but have never done that before.
    Some Favorites
    1. Amouage Epic man
    2. Dior Leather Oud
    3. Perris Monte Carlo Oud Imperial Black
    4. Le Labo Patchouli 24
    5. Amouage Opus VII
    6. Byredo Bullion
    7. Norma Kamali Incense

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.