Thread: Today i bought; May 2013
dsquared ocean wet wood
I picked up Amouage Interlude today. Can't wait to sniff it out.
Gucci pour Homme I 1.7oz for $75. It was hard for me to do it, because I think that's a lot for a discontinued designer fragrance. But I did finally pull the trigger.
Two super cheapies - Fujiyama Private Number & Fujiyama Sport Homme by Succes De Paris (both 100ml)
"Christian Dior / You wasted your life
On aroma and clothes / Fabric and dyes." Christian Dior - Morrissey
Vintage L'Heure Bleue edt. Sorry mikeperez.
vintage Moustache EdC by Rochas
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Already gave my girlfriend Hanae Mori Eau de Collection N° 7, which she wanted. This one is a gift for me too because I find Thierry Mugler Alien super sexy
- - - Updated - - -
3 Al Rehabs:
- Al Fares
Almost criminally cheap, price-wise, but will be worn with respect and much pleasure.
Courvosier l'Edition Imperiale
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Bought a 3.4 oz tester bottle of Antaeus Pour Homme by Chanel
Creed Virgin Island Water and Lorenzo Villoresi Uomo.
Another blind buy. Read the notes, read the reviews, bought GPHI, loved it, pulled the trigger on GPHII. I had to before they discontinue this one too. $55 for a 3.3oz...not bad.
I've got myself an Easter gift.
Current Top Ten:
1) Polo Crest
2) Chypre Palatin
3) 34 Boulevard Saint Germain
4) One Man Show Gold Edition
5) Kouros (Vintage)
7) Tobacco Vanille
8) Interlude Man
9) More than Words
10) Ungaro II (Vintage)
[QUOTE=Tha_Doggg;2966853]He's probably orthodox...eastern Europe most likely.
You're right .
Last edited by demcav; 4th May 2013 at 04:57 PM.
Today I bought:
100mL of Ciel Man for $147. It's for a split, but I'm still keeping some so it's going in my wardrobe.
Green Irish Tweed and Sycomore! I am so excited for these to come in the mail. These will be my first bottle purchases
Picked up today
-CK one Summer 2012
-Bath and Body Works White Citrus for men
Live Aloha! Live Da HIlife!
Desire by Alfred Dunhill