Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male
Issey Miyake L'leau D'issey
YSL La Nuit De L'homme
if u gonna suggest something else make it under 60$..
I would not recommend any of those to anyone regardless of age. Possible alternatives to those are Bellagio for Men by Parlux ($15-$20 per 100ml bottle) or Bergamotto Marino by Ferre (approx. $35 a 100 ml bottle).
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
From this list, L'Homme or La Nuit de L'Homme
I'd go either with L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme or Azzaro Chrome.
My all time favorite:
La nuit would be too mature for you.. forget such spicy scents.
The girls at your age would love sweet ones.
Go with le male.
le male or La nuit
Not Le Male. Have more self respect.
Well.. all I can say is that I´m 18 and I went out last saturday wearing Ivoire de Balmain and, since I guess what you are looking for are compliments, I did get compliments...
Not exactly a "panty dropper" though...
Try D&G The One.
Le Male is not a bad scent, for all its bad press here.
Current Top Five:
1. Creed Green Irish Tweed
2. Tom Ford Neroli Portofino
3. Hermes Concentre d'Orange Verte
4. Bond No. 9 New Haarlem
5. Creed Original Vetiver
Marc Jacob's Bang
At 16, le male. I'm 19 and moving onto different scents now but at 16 the girls love le male. Just don't go for 1 million!
Can't go wrong with fresh aquatics. Don't listen to elitist haters. Everyone loves aquatics and it feels great in the summer.
Like Versace ph, Bulgari aqua, adg, d&g light blue, etc
From the list, I'd go with L'Eau D'Issey by Issey Miyake, followed closely by L'Homme by YSL. Also check out Chrome by Azzaro, as previously posted.
I suggest you go to a department store and try them to see which you like the best.
OP, all your pick are good choices. I voted for Issey Miyaki.
La Nuit. The young girls will love it on you.
L'homme from your list, IMO it's the most versatile. Another one to take a look at which is on the cheap side is Tommy Bahama Set Sail St. Bart's. St. Bart's is a very reasonably priced fragrance that's perfect for summer wear.
Brineapple (Pineapple, Guava, Ylang Ylang, Marine Notes, Green Tea, Cade, Guaiacwood, Cedar Wood, Ozone) / Fur - (Vintage Musks, Woods, Leather) / Onsen Wood (Hinoki/Hiba/Cedar/Yuzu) / Winter XVI (Tree Saps, Extractions and Resins, Bois des Landes, Bourbon Vetiver, Spearmint, Frankincense & Myrrh) / L.O.M. Leather Oud Musk (Leather, Oud, Musk, Beeswax, Tobacco, Strawberry, Incense & Amber)
Love and Luck is all you need :-)