Code of Conduct

Question Would you mind a guy wearing this?

Am I out of my mind?
    http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/G...i/Gio-418.html

Let me hear your respond first...

Default Re: Would you mind a guy wearing this?

Why not? Each to their own...
    Well, it's cheaper than therapy... edit: No it's not...

Quote Originally Posted by karon View Post
    Am I out of my mind?
    Not at all, go for it
    - Mark

…GOŌSTE! …GOŌSTE! …GOŌSTE!

"OOOOOOH WHAT A GOAL! IT'S DANNY ROSE, ON HIS PREMIER LEAGUE DEBUT, WITH A MEMORABLE STRIKE!"

Are you an oenophile? Join our wine group! http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=108

I was accidentally shown to this one today.
    and OMG
    it turns on the golden memories of the 90's alongside with Tresor Lancome...
    not only a wow, but wowowow -
    this scent is LION!

I still have this test strip on my table, 5 hours has gone and it is still infusing my room!

I do do do hope there's something in mens line can have this, simple say, POWER. wow

- - - Updated - - -

Actually do some of your wives wear this? I wonder.

Why not! Go for it.

for swap/sale:

Definitely wouldn't mind. Apart from respecting everyone's choice in terms of what to wear, I also think that this scent may be suitable for unisex wear. So far, no s.o./partner etc. of mine has worn it, but I've came across this fragrance quite often just the same (through sampling/testing, being worn by persons outside of my immediate circle of friends and family etc.), often enough to know it quite and say that- in my opinion- it might work as an unisex fragrance.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Russell View Post
    Definitely wouldn't mind. Apart from respecting everyone's choice in terms of what to wear, I also think that this scent may be suitable for unisex wear. So far, no s.o./partner etc. of mine has worn it, but I've came across this fragrance quite often just the same (through sampling/testing, being worn by persons outside of my immediate circle of friends and family etc.), often enough to know it quite and say that- in my opinion- it might work as an unisex fragrance.
    Thanks all so far.
    Although this was issued as a feminine scent, it implied a message of power and strength to me. As if Jean-Baptiste Grenouille turns open his bottle..... people would bow to the wearer.....
    It is a king/queen scent, IMHO.

It wouldn't bother me if another guy wore it, but I would never wear it.

I just saw your other post about stealing a girls fragrance. I see now why, lol.
    If like or love something I wear it. Because I am the one who's going to smell it throughout the day.
    Now, that being said I do take into consideration where I'm going to be, the year season maybe, etc. for example I wouldn't wear Poison or Amarige to work, but I will on my day off or going out. Sometimes I spray my bed a little bit from a good height wit Paloma Picasso or something.
    Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan D' Great View Post
    I just saw your other post about stealing a girls fragrance. I see now why, lol.
    If like or love something I wear it. Because I am the one who's going to smell it throughout the day.
    Now, that being said I do take into consideration where I'm going to be, the year season maybe, etc. for example I wouldn't wear Poison or Amarige to work, but I will on my day off or going out. Sometimes I spray my bed a little bit from a good height wit Paloma Picasso or something.
    Thank you, nice suggestion.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, it is quite pricey for me, though.
    As I heard it is hard to find??