Code of Conduct

Question Would you mind a guy wearing this?

Am I out of my mind?
    http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/G...i/Gio-418.html

Let me hear your respond first...

Default Re: Would you mind a guy wearing this?

Why not? Each to their own...
    Well, it's cheaper than therapy... edit: No it's not...
    Currently wearing: Holy Shit by Pekji

Nothing is written!

Quote Originally Posted by karon View Post
    Am I out of my mind?
    Not at all, go for it
    “To defeat an enemy you must know them. Not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy, art.”
    Grand Admiral Thrawn

Currently wearing: Oajan by Parfums de Marly

I was accidentally shown to this one today.
    and OMG
    it turns on the golden memories of the 90's alongside with Tresor Lancome...
    not only a wow, but wowowow -
    this scent is LION!

I still have this test strip on my table, 5 hours has gone and it is still infusing my room!

I do do do hope there's something in mens line can have this, simple say, POWER. wow

- - - Updated - - -

Actually do some of your wives wear this? I wonder.

Why not! Go for it.
    for swap/sale:

Definitely wouldn't mind. Apart from respecting everyone's choice in terms of what to wear, I also think that this scent may be suitable for unisex wear. So far, no s.o./partner etc. of mine has worn it, but I've came across this fragrance quite often just the same (through sampling/testing, being worn by persons outside of my immediate circle of friends and family etc.), often enough to know it quite and say that- in my opinion- it might work as an unisex fragrance.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Russell View Post
    Definitely wouldn't mind. Apart from respecting everyone's choice in terms of what to wear, I also think that this scent may be suitable for unisex wear. So far, no s.o./partner etc. of mine has worn it, but I've came across this fragrance quite often just the same (through sampling/testing, being worn by persons outside of my immediate circle of friends and family etc.), often enough to know it quite and say that- in my opinion- it might work as an unisex fragrance.
    Thanks all so far.
    Although this was issued as a feminine scent, it implied a message of power and strength to me. As if Jean-Baptiste Grenouille turns open his bottle..... people would bow to the wearer.....
    It is a king/queen scent, IMHO.

Reside in McLean, Va. Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

It wouldn't bother me if another guy wore it, but I would never wear it.

I just saw your other post about stealing a girls fragrance. I see now why, lol.
    If like or love something I wear it. Because I am the one who's going to smell it throughout the day.
    Now, that being said I do take into consideration where I'm going to be, the year season maybe, etc. for example I wouldn't wear Poison or Amarige to work, but I will on my day off or going out. Sometimes I spray my bed a little bit from a good height wit Paloma Picasso or something.
    Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.
    Currently wearing: Journey Man by Amouage

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan D' Great View Post
    I just saw your other post about stealing a girls fragrance. I see now why, lol.
    If like or love something I wear it. Because I am the one who's going to smell it throughout the day.
    Now, that being said I do take into consideration where I'm going to be, the year season maybe, etc. for example I wouldn't wear Poison or Amarige to work, but I will on my day off or going out. Sometimes I spray my bed a little bit from a good height wit Paloma Picasso or something.
    Thank you, nice suggestion.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, it is quite pricey for me, though.
    As I heard it is hard to find??