Rive Gauche Pour Homme (original tin can)
Thread: what have you hoarded the most?
Me, Tuscany per Uomo vintage
YSL jazz vintage
Rive Gauche Pour Homme (original tin can)
My current top 10 (subject to change) in no particular order:
Rive Gauche Pour Homme, Essenza de Zegna, Zegna Essenze Amber Gold, Armani Privé Sable Or, Armani Privé Vétiver Babylone, Mancera Cedrat Bois, Acqua di Giò Profumo, Amouage Dia Man, L'Artisan Explosions d’Emotions: Amour Nocturne, Zegna Essenze Italian Bergamot/Acqua di Bergamotto
Alright, I fess up... it's Sous le Vent.
Also Sous le Vent.
Attrape Coeur, Philtre d'Amour, Vetiver Pour Elle, Tiffany for Men.
Paul Smith London
Acqua di Parma Colonia
RL Polo Modern Reserve
In that, I own back ups of these.
Vintage M7, Rive Gauche ph in the tin and Égoïste.
“To defeat an enemy you must know them. Not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy, art.”
Givenchy Xeryus Rouge
Azzaro Pour Homme
D&G Pour Homme
TDH both EDT and Pure Parfum
YSL Live Jazz
My all time favorite:
Hammam Bouquet vintage. I have 5 full bottles and one half full.
+1 Vintage M7 by YSL
YSL Rive Gauche, the can
Azzaro Pour Homme, vintage
Dior Homme, vintage
Gucci Pour Homme II
Dior Homme Intense (Vintage)
Jaipur Homme EDT and EDP
Eau Sauvage Parfum
Current Top Ten:
1) Polo Crest
2) Chypre Palatin
3) 34 Boulevard Saint Germain
4) One Man Show Gold Edition
5) Kouros (Vintage)
7) Tobacco Vanille
8) Interlude Man
9) More than Words
10) Ungaro II (Vintage)
Vintage Giorgio for Men
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Armani Eau pour Homme
Versace Blue Jeans
Dior Eau Sauvage
Ungaro III I hate it
Versace l'Homme Don't have it
Armani Eau pour Homme I have 6.6 oz of the vintage. it is gorgeous.
Guerlain Vetiver I have 6.6 oz of the vintage.
Versace Blue Jeans Never heard of it.
Dior Eau Sauvage I have 9.9 oz of the vintage.
Profumum Roma Arso and 3 bottles of Bois Marocain.
I own a GRIP of Amber Absolute, although I'm dispersing some of it now. At that strength, I'd never get through it all.
Neroli Portifino, Pure Malt and Pure Havane.
Vintage M7 and would buy another if found at a good price.
Andy Warhol by Bond when I was told it would be discontinued. Just a 1.7 bottle though.
Most worn scents according to my haphazard use of the SOTD...so perhaps my favorites.
1. Epic Man by Amouage (24 wears)
2. Leather Oud by Christian Dior (22 wears)
3. M7 by Yves Saint Laurent (18 wears)
4. Oud Imperial (black) by Perris Monte Carlo (15 wears)
5. Russian Tea Ritual by Masque (14 wears)
6. Fate Man by Amouage (13 wears)
7. Interlude Man by Amouage (12 wears plus)
8. Journey Man by Amouage (12 wears)
9. Terré d'Hermés by Hermés (12 wears)
10. Sycomore by Channel (11 wears)
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Vintage Paco Rabanne pour Homme
Gucci pour Homme I - three 100ml bottles
YSL M7 vintage - two 50ml bottles
Recently started selling off my backup bottles, but I'm keeping the above.
I have got 3 bottles of vintage D&G Pour Homme (metal sticker on the bottle version) and two bottles of pre-formulation Versace The Dreamer.
I had already used up my old bottle of Escada pour homme before I started collecting fragrances properly. Sadly that is very expensive on ebay so I'll have to make do with the memories of how great it was.
dior homme intense, prada amber, aramis bermuda tonic, 360 red and white
I have a lot of vintage and D/C'ed backups, but more Habit Rouge than all the rest put together. I have a lot of vintage Shalimar for my wife too.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Vintage Tabarome, Dukes of Pall Mall Belgravia and Cotswold, Patou pour Homme Prive.
2 Giorgio Beverly Hills & "A Partridge in a Peartree".
Gucci pour Homme I - (2) 1.7oz bottles and .6oz of samples to decant
Comme des Garcons 2 Man - (3) 3.4oz bottles various fill amounts and a .25oz splash bottle
3 x 100ml vintage M7
DHI Vintage - 2 back up bottles
LIDGE - 1 backup
Pure Malt - 1 back up
Pure Coffee - 1 back up
Issey Summer 2009- 1 back up
Current favorites_____Black Tourmaline_____Gucci Pour Homme II_____Memoir Man_____Tuscan Leather______Montale Aoud and Pine_____Sel Marin_____Invasion Barbare_____Tonka Imperial____Dior Homme Intense_____L'Humaniste____Santal 33_____Bois d'Argent_____Nio_____MFK Oud_____Lumiere Noire_____Bois d'Encens_____Cuir Ottoman