Code of Conduct

Default Best Hermes shop in Vegas for Vetiver Tonka

Heading out to Vegas tomorrow for my yearly trip and definitely looking to purchase Vetiver Tonka. From what I've read there's 3 shops there (Bellagio, Wynn, City Center) and was wondering if one was better than the other as far as service, product, etc.

Also from Vegas going to LA to catch the Dodger/Marlin game on Friday night and hoping to seek out Luckyscent's scent bar. Anyone know if this is close to Dodger stadium?

Default Re: Best Hermes shop in Vegas for Vetiver Tonka

I had excellent customer service and attention at the Bellagio. Just my experience.

Dodger Stadium is not close to Scent Bar, if you are driving you are most likely taking the 110 to go to dodger stadium, if you want to go to scent bar then you have to drive past dodger stadium exit and change to the 101 and exit Vermont, then turn right on Beverly Bl and just drive until you find La Brea, then you are almost there. Then to go back is just the same but opposite direction: Beverly -> left on Vermont -> take the 101 freeway -> then change to the 110 Pasadena and exit dodger stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by b3t0_1972 View Post
    Dodger Stadium is not close to Scent Bar, if you are driving you are most likely taking the 110 to go to dodger stadium, if you want to go to scent bar then you have to drive past dodger stadium exit and change to the 101 and exit Vermont, then turn right on Beverly Bl and just drive until you find La Brea, then you are almost there. Then to go back is just the same but opposite direction: Beverly -> left on Vermont -> take the 101 freeway -> then change to the 110 Pasadena and exit dodger stadium.
    Thanks. Will have to punch that into my GPS.

I have been to the City Center a couple of times and the Hermes store there is outstanding and not everything is on display. What makes City Center even better is the stores you can visit while your there. Tom Ford, YSL, Prada, Van Cleef and Arpels, Dior, Bottega Veneta, to name a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Nersh View Post
    I have been to the City Center a couple of times and the Hermes store there is outstanding and not everything is on display. What makes City Center even better is the stores you can visit while your there. Tom Ford, YSL, Prada, Van Cleef and Arpels, Dior, Bottega Veneta, to name a few.
    +1, and it's connected with a walkway to Crystals, which has Skins 6/2, which has By Kilian, Montale, Amouage, Creed, and a few others.

Thanks guys! Does anyone know if any of the Dior boutiques have the new Dior Homme Cologne??