Code of Conduct

Default does anyone know the name of this perfume?

My mum passed away when I was young and I'd really like to find her old perfume, all I remember is the bottom was a dark blue frosty sphere shape bottom and the lid was a dark brown cone shape with circles spiraling around it. I remember the led being quite large and possibly slightly bigger than the bottle its self. If you have any idea please help. She could have bought it from about 2000-2005 (possibly even earlier) in the uk or possibly canada. It would mean the world to me if someone knew. I've googled as many things as i can think of and nothing's come up. Thank you for any help

Default Re: does anyone know the name of this perfume?

Your description is close to Dior Midnight poison

Quote Originally Posted by salim96 View Post
    Your description is close to Dior Midnight poison
    +1

Or Sun, Moon, Stars

Quote Originally Posted by rachierawr View Post
    My mum passed away when I was young and I'd really like to find her old perfume, all I remember is the bottom was a dark blue frosty sphere shape bottom and the lid was a dark brown cone shape with circles spiraling around it. I remember the led being quite large and possibly slightly bigger than the bottle its self. If you have any idea please help. She could have bought it from about 2000-2005 (possibly even earlier) in the uk or possibly canada. It would mean the world to me if someone knew. I've googled as many things as i can think of and nothing's come up. Thank you for any help
    Could be Byblos it has a brown spiral top which is actually a flower.

byblos2.jpg
    Last edited by ladybalfour; 10th January 2014 at 03:31 PM.

Blog Entries

Seems possible to me. Here's another picture of Byblos.

If your quest is not over yet, then I think you are looking for this one.

o.13940.jpg

It was first launched as "Monsoon" by Monsoon in 1994, but it can be also found as "Wild Lagoon" by Coty.

Monsoon might be the one.

Hello all,

Great job LCG! and welcome to the boards!

This thread sounded so familiar to me and I knew I had read it someplace else.

I'm not sure how it was duplicated or revived but the OP had an identical one in the "Just Starting..." forum at the same time and our BN member L'eaulita was able to identify it for her. The OP later wrote:

"Thats it!!!! Oh my gosh thank you so so so much!! You have no idea how happy you have made me. That you from the bottom of the heart."

So it did have a happy ending! I think I remembered it because the name and bottle of the fragrance had intrigued me and I had looked it up at the time.

Thanks for your welcome Renaissance_Man! Always glad to be of assistance, even when it's not needed anymore. I was kind of sad actually thinking that the poor soul was still looking for it, bur fortunately all's well that ends well...

Quote Originally Posted by le_coeur_gothique View Post
    thanks for your welcome renaissance_man! Always glad to be of assistance, even when it's not needed anymore. I was kind of sad actually thinking that the poor soul was still looking for it, bur fortunately all's well that ends well...
    l i k e