Code of Conduct

Default Openings left on my Amouage pass!

Hey guys! There are a few slots left on my Amouage pass if anyone would like to join in. (CONUS) They're really all unisex scents, so don't be afraid to try some of the Women's versions. I've read that some of you actually prefer them!

Oh, and we don't bite over on the ladies discussion group...unless begged or provoked.

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/361...-Women-(CONUS)

Default Re: Openings left on my Amouage pass!

I'd love to get in on this, been wanting to try some of the female Amouage scents. Too bad I'm in Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by JiveHippo View Post
    I'd love to get in on this, been wanting to try some of the female Amouage scents. Too bad I'm in Canada.
    Hmmm. Are there any postal restrictions between US & Canada now? Maybe we can work something out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Genie Jeanie View Post
    Hmmm. Are there any postal restrictions between US & Canada now? Maybe we can work something out for you.
    TBH I'm not exactly sure. I have shipped/received many packages to/from the US without a problem. I declare them as "beauty sample" and that seems to work. Let me know if its a possibility!

Quote Originally Posted by JiveHippo View Post
    TBH I'm not exactly sure. I have shipped/received many packages to/from the US without a problem. I declare them as "beauty sample" and that seems to work. Let me know if its a possibility!
    I'm willing to give it a go & will send them on to you myself. Anyone else in Canada wanting to sample Group 2?

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/361...-Women-(CONUS)