Dior Homme Intense
Thread: SOTD: Wednesday, May 8th, 2013
Last edited by Trauerkraut; 8th May 2013 at 03:57 AM.
Dior Homme Intense
Prince De Galles Gold by Prince De Galles
Five O'Clock Au Gingembre
"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Thierry Mugler Miroir des Vanités
Kenzo L'eau par Pour Homme.
My all time favorite:
Well, it's cheaper than therapy... edit: No it's not...
Yves Saint Laurent
"There has been an awakening, have you felt it?"
Patou pour Homme Prive by Jean Patou
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Dare I say...Aventus and them ladies going nuts!
Jo Malone Sweet Milk
Montana - Montana pour Homme
Raining, chilly, dark, in NYC=Narcisso Rodriguez for Him.
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
Pinaud Clubman Special Reserve
Click to view my swap thread (L'Occitane and Tam Dao products going):
L'Air du Desert Marocain.
........................... Impérial Opoponax – Les Néréides