Code of Conduct

Default How do you order from Frederic Malle online, and what's the shipping cost?

When I try to use the International page on Fredericmalle.com to purchase a scent, it's in French, and I can't find out what they charge for shipping.

The price in Euros is significantly cheaper than the price in USD, so I'd rather go through the International site (I'm in Australia anyway), but I'd like to know what the shipping cost will be before I enter all my details.

Frederic Malle doesn't seem to be offered online in many places. Is there another website that makes this any easier?

And, on second thought, I'll be in New York in a couple of months...should I just wait and buy it there, or will the price be higher in stores? I know there's Aedes, Barneys, and a FM boutique - will they all have the same prices?

Lifelong Sniffaholic
    Blog Entries

Default Re: How do you order from Frederic Malle online, and what's the shipping cost?

Check out the prices at Barneys and Aedes-- I expect they are the same at all the stores including the Malle boutique:

Aedes: http://www.aedes.com/Editions-de-Parfum_c_38.html

Barneys: http://www.barneys.com/Frédéric-Mall...efault,sc.html

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: How do you order from Frederic Malle online, and what's the shipping cost?

May want to check this company out of Germany to see if they will ship to you. They sell Malle and since VAT will be deducted, will be less expensive then here in the States.

https://shop.essenza-nobile.de/

All my purchases directly from the boutique because they were over a certain dollar limit were without a shipping charge. This is my guess. It's been a while since I purchased directly from them.