Code of Conduct
o

Question Has anyone tried Cella Eau De Lavande and Colonia Classica ?

The weather has finally become quite hot and I sometimes prefer a refreshing scent to enjoy. I have become alot more interested in more traditional style fragrances as of late, although feel quite overwhelmed.

To the point of this thread: I have come across this line Cella. I have never heard of them, but just know they are from Italy. I only know of these 2 scents, they seem to both be "eau's" and come in large bottles ( 250ml).

I really like lavender. A good cologne/colonia is something I can appreciate as well, although I have yet to find one that hits the "spot" with me.

Has anyone tries these 2 fragrances out ? Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks !
    Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Pomegranate Noir, Midnight in Paris EDP, Feeling Man, Essence of John Galliano, Azzaro pour Homme (vintage),...etc.

Seeking decant/sample of Aramis Calligraphy Rose, Penhaligon's Esprit de Roi, PdE Ambre Russe, Jil Sander Feeling Man ....etc. I have samples to swap.

More HERE
    Please PM me !

Default Re: Has anyone tried Cella Eau De Lavande and Colonia Classica ?

They're an Italian barbershop brand (they make an excellent almond soft-soap). Unfortunately the only thing from their line I've tried is the shaving soap.

You won't read much about the colognes but apparently the longevity is really quite good, especially on the Lavande.

^ Thank you Tim. That is really good to hear about the Lavande's longeveity. Should you ever come across one of their scents, please don't hesitate to report back. The soft soap sounds nice as I quite like the smell of almond.
    Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Pomegranate Noir, Midnight in Paris EDP, Feeling Man, Essence of John Galliano, Azzaro pour Homme (vintage),...etc.

Seeking decant/sample of Aramis Calligraphy Rose, Penhaligon's Esprit de Roi, PdE Ambre Russe, Jil Sander Feeling Man ....etc. I have samples to swap.

More HERE
    Please PM me !

I got a bottle of the Colonia Classica (250ml for under £5) off ebay. It's a pretty strong traditional type EdC, like Jean Marie Farina but a bit more herbal. Longevity 6 hours or so. I recommend it. Doesn't smell cheap.

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Quote Originally Posted by timdoeswell View Post
    Unfortunately the only thing from their line I've tried is the shaving soap.
    Also have tried the shaving soap cream as it was gifted to me. Not bad.

Are this EDC in strength ?

Quote Originally Posted by fraghead93 View Post
    Are this EDC in strength ?
    Nominally, yes. I find Colonia Classica longer lasting than Acqua di Parma EdC, which is not bad itself. Just had a sniff to remind myself; the Cella is very strong on lemon, but it's heavier than other lemony colognes eg. Arlington.

Thanks Marais for sharing your experience. That is a really good price you got the Colonia Classica for.

More HERE
    Please PM me !