Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: This man wears Kouros to work everyday, so I stopped wearing Kouros

Quote Originally Posted by Nosebud View Post
    I like Kouros and don't think it is aged...

Just wait, I bet he gets promoted before you!
    Har Har Har
    for swap/sale:

Quote Originally Posted by Primrose View Post
    Pollux, if that experience won't kill your love for Kouros, nothing will.

Spray on!
    Sure I do, Primrose!

It does remind me of him, but in my case, it does not spare me the pleasure of wearing it. It is a matter of timings, I use it off-office.

It's simple. You kill the new employee.

Quote Originally Posted by Zgb View Post
    It's simple. You kill the new employee.
    Discreetly, you don't want the staines of blood all over the office, nor its smell. You might as well use Blood Concept A (or whatever the name is) for the occasion.

Be glad he doesn't wear Amouage Homage Attar on a daily basis as it's your favorite scent.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Kouros
    Havana
    Azzaro

They all suck-forgive me powerhouse lovers

I sampled Kouros several times and still don't know what is smells like. After the initial top note blast has faded, it goes through at least 5 changes as middle notes. I don't remember the end now because I can't keep track. Or maybe it's just this way on my skin.

I'm a mid-forties, ex-forces, ex-football hooligan, big, bald, bearded, nail-bending, rock-climbing, sexual Tyrannosaurus.

I am 'the Kouros man' at work - and proud of it.

Hi Guys

I have also found an Australian seller who has 100ml kouros.

I got the following info from them, are you able to tell me if its the good stuff?

I know its not the vintage stuff but does anyone know if it is the one with the metal base and shoulders?

there is a number 81050 printed in white on the base of the box and 9DBA embossed on the base of the box.

Kind regards

Neil Kapoor

Quote Originally Posted by neilk83 View Post
    Hi Guys

I have also found an Australian seller who has 100ml kouros.

I got the following info from them, are you able to tell me if its the good stuff?

I know its not the vintage stuff but does anyone know if it is the one with the metal base and shoulders?

there is a number 81050 printed in white on the base of the box and 9DBA embossed on the base of the box.

Kind regards

Neil Kapoor
    April 2009... i *think * its metal plates...

Sounds like you might be ready to part with your Kouros. PM me if you are. I'd be willing to trade.

Quote Originally Posted by timdoeswell View Post
    Kudos to that man for sticking to his guns - my previous boss wears Paco Rabanne PH every day without fail, and I didn't mind wearing other frags during the week. I'll grant you that PR PH is a bit more restrained than Kouros, and he only wore a couple of sprays.

You've got another 33 fragrances, I say let the bloke have Kouros in the office. Besides, it's not the single greatest frag there is.
    Oh, and on the days where you really want to wear Kouros, you can save your juice and just go talk to him. If it's half as over-applied as you say, you can wear his Kouros just by having a five minute conversation with the guy.
    You'll be fragranced and frugal.

Also, you could always wear 6 sprays of Antaeus or A*Men, walk to his desk and chant "fight fight fight" until one fragrance is declared the victor.
    Haha.
    LOWBROW TO THE CORE