Code of Conduct

Thread: Feedback count

Default Feedback count

My feedback comments are missing. They'll be returned eventually, right?

Default Re: Feedback count

Quote Originally Posted by Curly11 View Post
    My feedback comments are missing. They'll be returned eventually, right?
    Yes. See here for more info (though not much more info than 'yes, they'll be returned eventually' for the moment)!

You can use Google cache to see what feedback is missing.

for swap/sale:

OP: Glad you have asked. I am missing one from you, I do not remember your leaving any for me, although you should have!

Quote Originally Posted by Twolf View Post
    OP: Glad you have asked. I am missing one from you, I do not remember your leaving any for me, although you should have!
    I'm sorry for being remiss in leaving feedback for the lovely Avon samples. I was under the impression that the feedback was to be used strictly for purchases, but I am happy to refer to the items that you sent me last spring. My question about leaving feedback is how to go about it. I will do it using this thread title as I do not remember the original thread in which I posted my thoughts about Occur! So, how do I leave feedback? Thanks for your help.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hedonist222 View Post
    You can use Google cache to see what feedback is missing.
    How does one use Google cache, hedonist?

Quote Originally Posted by Curly11 View Post
    I'm sorry for being remiss in leaving feedback for the lovely Avon samples. I was under the impression that the feedback was to be used strictly for purchases, but I am happy to refer to the items that you sent me last spring. My question about leaving feedback is how to go about it. I will do it using this thread title as I do not remember the original thread in which I posted my thoughts about Occur! So, how do I leave feedback? Thanks for your help.

- - - Updated - - -

How does one use Google cache, hedonist?
    Use Google to search for your feedback profile (hint: use the term itrader to find it faster).
    Then don't click on the link, instead , click on the link labeled 'cached'.

That's a cached version of your profile.

for swap/sale:

Quote Originally Posted by hedonist222 View Post
    Use Google to search for your feedback profile (hint: use the term itrader to find it faster).
    Then don't click on the link, instead , click on the link labeled 'cached'.

That's a cached version of your profile.
    So I'm going outside of Basenotes to Google in order to search using itrader? I'll try it. Thanks!

Oh boy, i didn't even realize the feedback was gone!

Please could it be clarified whether the policy is for feedback to be left for private, non-markeplace gifts & swaps.

@aphexacid - these things should return in due course!

Feedback is for marketplace deals only. Private deals have no standing here.

Many thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by stuigi View Post
    Feedback is for marketplace deals only. Private deals have no standing here.
    Thanks for clearing this up, stuigi.

Isn't it the case that one must link to a Mktplace thread to leave feedback about a transaction?
    If that is correct, how does one leave feedback about a transaction where the seller has deleted his sale thread?

Basenotes Plus

I understand at some point Feedback that occurred during the Huddler time frame is supposed to be restored. Can anyone tell me what happens to the feedback that has been entered since we have returned back to the old platform? Will anything that has been entered since the return be overwritten or will any feedback added since still show?

james1051- The requirement of linking to the thread was only on the Huddler site. Here you can click on the person's user name, go into their profile and click on the feedback tab.

james1051- The requirement of linking to the thread was only on the Huddler site. Here you can click on the person's user name, go into their profile and click on the feedback tab.
    @stuigi. Any idea when feedback from the Huddler format will return? I only had two, but I'd like to have them back so sellers are able to see that I'm trustworthy.

While I understand the Marketplace restriction, how is one to gain any feedback if one cannot post to the Marketplace. I find this frustrating and would love for feedback to be given for trades and the like as this does show the character of the trader, which is the issue in question.

Curly11- I believe that all info entered into the Huddler site was retained and should be returning shortly.
    danieq- Although you may not start a marketplace thread until you have met one of the three requirements, you may reply to one and get feedback just the same.

Thank you for the explanation Stuigi. I did meet the requirements previously, but since the change, I lost it. It'll build back up again but I do admit to being sorry to see my 'qualifications' go.

Curly11- I believe that all info entered into the Huddler site was retained and should be returning shortly.
    danieq- Although you may not start a marketplace thread until you have met one of the three requirements, you may reply to one and get feedback just the same.
    Thanks for the info, stuigi.

Quote Originally Posted by danieq View Post
    Thank you for the explanation Stuigi. I did meet the requirements previously, but since the change, I lost it. It'll build back up again but I do admit to being sorry to see my 'qualifications' go.
    I think our qualifications (including post counts) will be restored when the long-awaited Huddler data is brought over, but perhaps someone could confirm?