Code of Conduct

Default In honor of the Basenotes forums Time Warp, Tomorrow I'm going to wear ____________!!!

I'm busting out the Kouros. ...and you?
    In my swap list: Gucci Pour Homme (2003) BNIB.
    I'm looking for Reflection Man or Andy Warhol (silver bottle w/Andy's face)

Default Re: In honor of the Basenotes forums Time Warp, Tomorrow I'm going to wear ____________!!!

I reckon everyone that posted in the SOTD thread of the 'time warp' day (May 15th) should Groundhog Day the fragrance they wore then.

Hednic, looks like you're re-DISCOVERING your Magellan *rimshot*

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: In honor of the Basenotes forums Time Warp, Tomorrow I'm going to wear ____________!!!

Cough cough... Versace Versus Time for Action.

(if I had it, that is, I'd spray liberally...)

Blog Entries

Bleu for me. Who would have guessed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really do feel in a time warp, I am back to below a 1000 posts and I have almost 300 posts after. Will they fix this error.

Basenotes Plus

Imagine how hednic feels.... he must be like 10,000 posts down from yesterday's count. ;-)

(sorry hednic!!)
    Last edited by remik; 30th October 2013 at 09:11 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by vinramani09 View Post
    I really do feel in a time warp, I am back to below a 1000 posts and I have almost 300 posts after. Will they fix this error.
    And we're back to our previous avatars too... assuming you updated during the New Coke era of basenotes.
    In my swap list: Gucci Pour Homme (2003) BNIB.
    I'm looking for Reflection Man or Andy Warhol (silver bottle w/Andy's face)

My just received Givenchy Gentleman!

this new basenotes is weird... gonna take some getting used to

- - - Updated - - -

holy crap 1 post! i just hit 500 too... fml

Post counts will follow with the data!
    Not sure where my Huddler avatar pic is these days - might have to go & look on Dropbox...

I'm going to wear some Spice and Wood.

It probably will be something obscure from the depths of my collection unknown to me until my fingers finally grasp it!
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Hmmmm
    Nothing?
    Didn't wear fragrance back in the good ol days

Vintage Shalimar - c80s

for swap/sale:

I'm usually quite stoic about 'change' but I much preferred the previous platform

Can't paste pictures anymore either

Never go back

Dior Homme Intense.

I'm gonna wear my precious Back to Black tomorrow.
    Hypocrites will always be a thorn in my back....and my middle finger will always be the best remedy.....

nasamatto "Duro" cause I'm upset and extremely dissatisfied with changes to certain degree, Eventhough I'm getting use to changes but want my accumulated post added to my profile ....cheerios
    "Thank GOD for the nose, for without it we would not be enjoying these beautiful created Scents" also Remember "Balance is everything and the key to appreciating "

Kaern :
    I'm usually quite stoic about 'change' but I much preferred the previous platform

Can't paste pictures anymore either

Never go back

Just have to imagine them then.

I wore Une Rose. Can happily do that.

Getting used to the new old landscape again!

Basenotes Plus

Dzing!

I feel so Retro....

Need to dig up some of the classic scents.. May be Moustache by Rochas...

If we are going Retro I may wear one of my old "hunting" scents - Pierre Cardin Pour Monsieur or Halston Z-14

- - - Updated - - -

ARRGGHH! I just noticed my little Mole is gone!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I changed it to sad bear I have to refind my Mole

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by Katana; 30th October 2013 at 09:07 PM.

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by tdwctdwc View Post
    I'm gonna wear my precious Back to Black tomorrow.
    Too bad they don't make Back to Green...

Rocawear Evolution

I found a much better version of this in Thierry Mugler's A Taste of Fragrance and Givenchy Play Intense, but I guess in honor of the "Basenotes Forums Time Warp," I'll wear Rocawear Evolution tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Katana View Post
    If we are going Retro I may wear one of my old "hunting" scents - Pierre Cardin Pour Monsieur or Halston Z-14

- - - Updated - - -

ARRGGHH! I just noticed my little Mole is gone!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I changed it to sad bear I have to refind my Mole

- - - Updated - - -
    Katana, it must be a linking issue, but isn't this your mole right here: http://nomorebugs.com/images/adminUp...image/mole.jpg

treeman5823

Deadidol the three-star moderator. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by treeman5823 View Post
    Deadidol the three-star moderator. :-)
    Ha!! I guess I lost a few posts somewhere along the way.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    It probably will be something obscure from the depths of my collection unknown to me until my fingers finally grasp it!
    OMG - you're down something like 24,000 posts!!!

Aramis Havana because when I first joined there was much lamentation with regards to it having been discontinued for a while and what seemed like constant references to it.