Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default SotD Wednesday, 30 October 2013

Good morning to the old design BN!

Looking familiar and good... still, I have my reservations with regard to stability and response time. That's what matters to me!

Aaaaanyway, still in Jeke - plenty of tobacco and I think more specifically perique tobacco (ever smelled it fresh from an opened tin? sooooo good), smoke and benzoin, vanilla galore in the drydown. I think I found my tobacco fragrance!

Have a good day all!

Default Re: SotD Wednesday, 30 October 2013

Oud Shamash

Well, it's cheaper than therapy... edit: No it's not...

Moderator.
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone - Amouage Sandalwood attar today.

Post Thanks / Like

Clear blue skies, a disinct chill in the air ... It's a chypre day if ever there was one.

Mitsouko PdT

Have a good day, people.

(On a side note, isn't it strange to be back? I'd forgotten how ... busy the old site was.)

Well this is strange new surrounds for me but I like it!

Sam, glad you got your sense of smell back and Mitsouko to boot!

Laptop died this morning so decided that I should get a new one to do all my BN posting in style. One lunch hour and one shiny new MacBook later and this girl is back on line.

Sleep was a bust but Audrey was wonderful. Saying that, my favourite Hepburn is still Katharine.

Have a wonderful day.

Oh, in Must de Cartier Pour Homme today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We live only to discover beauty. All else is a form of waiting. ~Kahlil Gibran

Post Thanks / Like

Nice to be back!

Wearing Shalimar edp again and reveling in it's animalistic notes - grrrrrr!
    A woman without perfume is like a flower without a scent.

Post Thanks / Like

Morning All,

A touch of déjà vu about the place
    Let's see: Yesterday was En Avion (extrait) and today is Sycomore.

Have a lovely Wednesday, gang.

Duplicate post
    Last edited by Xscent; 30th October 2013 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Duplicate
    We live only to discover beauty. All else is a form of waiting. ~Kahlil Gibran

Basenotes Plus
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello everyone, Vivienne Westwood Anglomania for me today.
    "I felt something so intense, I could only express it in a perfume." - Jacques Guerlain

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Aw come on, budge up and let me into my old seat. Ouch, moan, groan, squash, aaaah.....that's better.

Hi everyone. Oof, we have got some big stuff going on already today. Nice energy.

OK, I owe Evangeline one. Because I called her our Princess of pong and she thought that I might be saying that she smelled like old Satchmo, the wee ballerina's grandpa's dog, which is hilarious but of course untrue.

"Pong" is actually a very English word, not Scottish. It's a great word, and funny, and it's entirely appropriate to this forum. It does mean smelly actually, for example "what's that pong?" OR it can be used in the opposite way, for example, "ooooh what a lovely pong" or I've just been in town testing fragrance and I am ponging gloriously". It's just a great word. Evangeline was gloriously fragranced (as always) so it was a compliment.

SOTD...chores just now......Santa Maria Novella Acqua di Sicilia, the best of it's genre, hands down.

Attachment 20991

Habdan by Parfum de Marly
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.

Technology is failing me today. This was a duplicate post but I'm repurposing it. ErinK and Elizrj yes to being at work still and yes again to fourth floor. It's a house, sort of like a maisonette or terrace style you can see it in some of previous post pictures from my run around the river. Might easier if I just PM you a pic.

In the meantime my sparkly Elizrj inspired chandelier has arrived yesterday too. In an effort not to turn this into a interior design thread I'll just mention that I also adore Bois de Îles and PM you ladies pics of the dressing room in progress.

Back to work for me, these darn outliers are driving me to violence, 15 hours and counting...
    Last edited by Xscent; 30th October 2013 at 01:57 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Good Morning Diamond Water by JAR

Love the old format! Djedi this evening possibly. But the photos post upside down hmmmm.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Fleurine; 30th October 2013 at 11:36 AM.

Dans La Nuit Vers Le Jour Sans Adieu Je Reviens Vers Toi.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to see Herr L. starting SotD thread. Been some time, ehh?

Xscent (with 2 posts! *kiss*), hang on there. She was also Hubert de Givenchy's.

Amouage Epic again. Somehow seems it's its time.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: SotD Wednesday, 30 October 2013

Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
    Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth
    Perfumes

A Site For Sore Eyes

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Tabac Original this morning
    Deep in the dark your kiss will thrill me
    Like days of old. Lighting the spark of love that fills me
    with dreams untold..--Twilight Time

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fleurine View Post
    Good Morning Diamond Water by JAR

Djedi this evening possibly. But the photos post upside down hmmmm.
    Hmmmm. Djedi, even the wrong way up, must be something special. Lucky, lucky you!

Post Thanks / Like

Hello all. Donna Karan Labdanum essence.
    DONNA

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi all,

Trying out Encens Flamboyant again for my day off today, & l think l like it better this time.

Words can't express how happy l am to have my wardrobe, reviews & the directory back as they were! And no more grey, yay!
    "What is this secret connection between the soul, and sea, clouds and perfumes? The soul itself appears to be sea, cloud and perfume..." - from Zorba the Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis.

Twolf, awww thanks! I'm just a babe in the woods here. And yes there's just something about her.

Looking after myself with Sashimi for dinner and a promise to make it home before midnight. In other news my fourth floor extension is done and miracle of miracles I have honest to God working electrical lights up there. So guess what I'll be with paint brush in hand at night now rather than dark chocolate and scotch

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning!!

YAY for having the old directory and old search back!

Xscent, are you talking about a 4th floor extension at your house/condo? If so, wow, what a place! and - making it home before midnight - as in, from work??

My department is dressing up tomorrow as ancient Egyptians tomorrow to be "Queens & Kings of Denial" (we are credit underwriters). Last night I made a crown, belt, and bracelets out of craft papers and beads. It took my whole evening but was so much fun!

In my new favorite, Bois des Iles. It took me so long to try this one and now I don't know why I ever waited! It is GLORIOUS.

Last but not least, welcome back ExtremeK and Mimi!!! We have missed you! ExtremeK, thank you for the sweet thoughts yesterday for me and Rocky. He is nearly all better now and we are once again going on long walks. I think all of your all's thoughts and virtual hugs and happy wishes his way have helped him heal and get back to his wild and crazy self.
    Last edited by ErinK; 30th October 2013 at 12:59 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

XScent, wow, a 4th floor. I am definitely wanting to see pictures as it gets done.

ExtremeK, I am absolutely going glam glam glam! I bought a lot of furniture and lights but I've got to get the room painted and the carpet down yet. I've been a bit interrupted on that with dates this week. Yep, that's dateS. I went out with the guy on Monday night, and it was so great that he called me on my way home to ask me out again. I'm hoping for the best, preparing for the worst :P

I'm in Shanghai Lily today since it was still on my sweater from Monday. I really do like this one. It's a beautiful oriental lily and I do love me some oriental lillies!

Mimi, welcome back!

I hope we can get our thread back from Chicago since I really want to see everyone pictures. I miss you all! Matildaben, I saw you headed for that Breyedo bottle when we got to Barney's but I never did get to hear how you liked it. I didn't have enough nose to test it either but now I need to.

Basenotes Institution
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back everyone!
    lpp - I have always wanted to smell Sandalwood Attar by Amouage. How is it?

Felt like carnations today, so its:

Vintage Equipage by Hermes

"One day I will find the right words, and they will be simple"

-- Jack Kerouac

Post Thanks / Like

hello all, hello good ol´ slow basenotes!

vintage N°5 EDT
    Last edited by easyfish; 30th October 2013 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Larimar View Post
    Good morning to the old design BN!

Looking familiar and good... still, I have my reservations with regard to stability and response time. That's what matters to me!
    yup +1. It's slower than the previous site, don't like it. Why did we go back again?

Anyway......

Sotd, Poison.
    "Only by pride cometh contention: but with the well advised is wisdom." "It is honorable for a man to stop striving, Since any fool can start a quarrel." Proverbs.

Post Thanks / Like

Cuir Ottoman
    "Your fragrance with a fume of iodine" L. Cohen

Moderator.
    Post Thanks / Like

@mikeperez23 - the Sandalwood attar has been ageing for a few years & is rather nice - just checking up on it today

The speed should improve once the data & stuff has been transferred, kalli - the work slows the site down!

Thanks Ipp, hopefully, that's what it is.
    "Only by pride cometh contention: but with the well advised is wisdom." "It is honorable for a man to stop striving, Since any fool can start a quarrel." Proverbs.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi from yesterday, (((Xscent))) and (((cello)))! It's good to be back

ErinK, you've got me cracking up with your department's Halloween theme. Love. It.

I see what you did there, elizrj -- you got all busy and focused on you and suddenly they're coming out of the woodwork! Good for you, sweetie. Just enjoy yourself. And yes, you and Xscent definitely need to be posting some photos as your projects finish up. I'm so glad you went glam!

Ditto Xscent and Twolf: Katharine is my favorite, too. She was strong, smart, opinionated, and utterly unapologetic. And I much preferred her style to Audrey's. Katharine made the menswear trend of the 40s incredibly sexy.

Speaking of incredibly sexy, I'm rocking it on the sofa this morning in my PJs -- lightweight sweat pants and a long-sleeve t-shirt. Today's my last day off, and I know what I should be doing is a work project that I need to get done asap because a bit of a time investment now will save me LOTS of time in the long run. But I may wait for the weekend to do that and just be completely lazy and me-focused today. I feel like I need it.

Thanks to the bag of goodies kalli sent me, I'm following cello's lead and sampling -- LAP Voleur de Roses on the left wrist, and Magie Noire (contemporary, I think) on my right. And the LAP is holding true to form on me -- 25 minutes in and it's nearly gone. Aside from the longevity issue, LAPs typically have a very ethereal structure that I could see being absolutely lovely on someone else, but on me they just seem silly, like I've put on a too-small child's watch on an adult-sized wrist.

The Magie Noire has enough presence, for sure, but it's got that CLASSIC FRENCH PERFUME quality to it that always feels so overblown on me. And it's giving me a headache. Time to scrub. Sigh.

In the immortal words of Popeye, "I yam what I yam." And I'm good with that.

I do believe it's the contemporary version, Extreme K, sorry it didn't work for ya!

Or there's 'I is what I is' lol..I prefer yams though.

Now, I want candied yams....already thinking about Thanksgiving.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kalli View Post
    I do believe it's the contemporary version, Extreme K, sorry it didn't work for ya!

Or there's 'I is what I is' lol..I prefer yams though.

Now, I want candied yams....already thinking about Thanksgiving.
    No need for apologies, sweetie -- I was happy to finally be able to try it. Thank *you* for giving me the opportunity! It would be an altogether different problem if I loved *everything* I tried. I'm going to replace it with the Arquiste L'Etrog -- I'm betting I'll enjoy that one.

I'm cracking up again at your yams lemming. But now you've got me thinking about roast turkey! And bread pudding! Dammit!

Mmm, bread pudding...and cranberry sauce. Yum. One year someone made this cranberry relish..it was so gross. I kinda just like the junk that plops outta the can. lol.

Basenotes Plus
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gandhajala View Post
    A touch of déjà vu about the place
    NICE deja vu, though ! - we aren't talking Aventus threads here .

Wonderfully fragrant today, G .

We also have an epic woman wearing Epic Woman.

Geir wafting up nicely through the autumn chill here.

Post Thanks / Like

You guys are making me HUNGRY! And in my neckuthewoods it's lunch time, but I'm about to go to a spinning class instead, and eat after. Want. Food. Now.

Also, ye olde Basenotes, I'm irked with ya because I just got a PM with PICS and they are not showing up. I tried to login on my iphone to try to see the pics and it won't recognize my login, much less show my PMs.

I am just a baby today. Off to spin.

Post Thanks / Like

I've got the L'Etrog on now -- and *this* is the kind of light fragrance that I *can* pull off. L'Etrog and the Heeley citrus (Oranges & Lemons Say the Bells of St. Clements) are my favorites of this type.

Jon, did you enjoy L'Etrog? (Nice seeing you again, btw )

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JON RODGERS View Post
    Wonderfully fragrant today, G .
    Whythankyou
    Thought of you this morning Jon: As I was getting off the tube in central London, I happened upon a chap with a Harris Hawk in hand ! Doing a bit of pigeon scaring, apparently. Magnificent creature and such a privilege to see up close.

Basenotes Plus
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeK View Post
    Jon, did you enjoy L'Etrog? (Nice seeing you again, btw )

I now own a full bottle - does that answer your question ?

(You too ! )

Post Thanks / Like

SOTD: Byredo Black Saffron from a decant kindly supplied by Furriner, who is shown here with ComDiva.

Waiting for the Chicago trip report thread to get resurrected, here is another teaser image, Quarry and RHM demonstrating the Basenotes salute.

And here is Elizrj exploring the sample pile.

Home at last. All this food talk, right heading to get my chocolate and scotch. Sycamore for bed tonight, yes I stopped by Chanel and Apple at lunchtime, it was a very productive hour

Night everyone, its officially Thursday in my corner of the Earth.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh wow, I came back with so many samples and my purse smells heavenly from all the tester strips. Everytime I get a waft I think of you all Thanks for posting pics Matildaben!

ErinK, how funny! I need a loan for a car in a month or so, but I would be afraid to see the Kings and Queens of Denial! ;P

Twolf, I didn't see that you were wearing Epic, I ADORE that one! I guess it's cold enough now to break it out again. One reason to be happy for winter.

Post Thanks / Like

Love you right back, JR. Epic rocks.

Yes-issimo, very excited to see Chi-town pictures again. Just wait for the Mogul to transfer the old threads (tomorrow?).

Wearing Chergui layered with vintage 80s No. 19 parfum. This is a great combination!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm loving these pics from Chicago! Furriner's facial expression in the first photo is cracking me up. What a character! And that sample stash looks like FUN! Not to mention I love that chartreuse crushed velvet chair behind elizrj....

Elizrj, keep us posted on the guy from the good date! You said he called you right after the date - did y'all make plans to go out again?
    Last edited by ErinK; 30th October 2013 at 05:24 PM.

Basenotes Plus
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello everyone! Finally made it on the site after trying for 2 days.

Wearing Terry de Gunzburg Parti Pris, from a sample in the free bag I received at Barneys.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: SotD Wednesday, 30 October 2013

Double post. Sorry
    Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
    Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth
    Perfumes

In the morning I had applied Jicky EdP from a bottle of age c. 6. During the day a new bottle arrived. Now I'm wearing Jicky EdP 2013. So far I am satisfied, although the older one may have a bit more structural presence.

[QUOTE=Xscent;2982736]Well this is strange new surrounds for me but I like it!

Laptop died this morning so decided that I should get a new one to do all my BN posting in style. One lunch hour and one shiny new MacBook later and this girl is back on line.

Me too, XScent!! Except mine died yesterday. I have a 4:30 appt to check the final pulse, but I think it will be declared. A shiney new one will be purchased in any event.

SL Un Bois Vanille from a small decant.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ErinK View Post
    Good morning!!

YAY for having the old directory and old search back!

Xscent, are you talking about a 4th floor extension at your house/condo? If so, wow, what a place! and - making it home before midnight - as in, from work??

My department is dressing up tomorrow as ancient Egyptians tomorrow to be "Queens & Kings of Denial" (we are credit underwriters). Last night I made a crown, belt, and bracelets out of craft papers and beads. It took my whole evening but was so much fun!

In my new favorite, Bois des Iles. It took me so long to try this one and now I don't know why I ever waited! It is GLORIOUS.

Last but not least, welcome back ExtremeK and Mimi!!! We have missed you! ExtremeK, thank you for the sweet thoughts yesterday for me and Rocky. He is nearly all better now and we are once again going on long walks. I think all of your all's thoughts and virtual hugs and happy wishes his way have helped him heal and get back to his wild and crazy self.
    I have nothing terribly important to say here, just singing "told you so, told you so!" regarding your Bois des Iles love

Post Thanks / Like

Hello everyone! It's looking so very retro around here, but it's nice to see you all.

I'm back in Chanel for ballet ...and barre. Still haven't quit, but I've managed to give a non-response about adding a class. I realize I'm going to have to make a decision and give a definitive answer soon, but I really feel that avoiding it for now is the way to go. I was in '32 this morning, and now I'm in 31 Rue Cambon.

Y'all have a great day!

Science is not only compatible with spirituality, it is a profound source of spirituality. When we recognize our place in an immensity of light-years and in the passage of ages, when we grasp the intricacy, beauty, and subtlety of life, then that soaring feeling, that sense of elation and humility combined, is surely spiritual. ..Carl Sagan

Just a test, is the site still doing the lumping together of posts if another member does not post in between? I think it is the case.

- - - Updated - - -

MRS E!!!!! You ruined my test Trying again now.

Post Thanks / Like

Great to be back! SL De Profundis today.

Post Thanks / Like

Is it just me or is anyone else *convinced* that Evangeline looks JUST LIKE each and every Chanel model she posts? The whole not-a-hair-out-of-place tight chignon and all?

RATS! cello, I was *thisclose* to putting on Un Bois Vanille after my post-workout shower. I'll declare us runner-up-I-totally-intended-to scent twins, anyhow

Everyone smells wonderful here today, as usual.

I'm essentially throwing up my hands and admitting that, for autumn and winter fragrances at least, I'm an incurable Serge Lutens and Parfumerie Generale fangirl -- with some Mazzolari thrown in to liven up the joint. I'm in … wait for it … Parfumerie Generale L'Ombre Fauvre.

PS -- cazaubon, you of course smell fabulous.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cello View Post
    Just a test, is the site still doing the lumping together of posts if another member does not post in between? I think it is the case.

- - - Updated - - -

MRS E!!!!! You ruined my test Trying again now.
    cello, YES

Post Thanks / Like

Hello All,

Habanita extrait tonight.

Best to everyone.

Post Thanks / Like

Is it just me or is anyone else *convinced* that Evangeline looks JUST LIKE each and every Chanel model she posts? The whole not-a-hair-out-of-place tight chignon and all?
    Har! You just go on thinking that, sweetie.

PS -- cazaubon, you of course smell fabulous.
    I agree!

Eek - sorry cello. I'll stop posting now.
    Science is not only compatible with spirituality, it is a profound source of spirituality. When we recognize our place in an immensity of light-years and in the passage of ages, when we grasp the intricacy, beauty, and subtlety of life, then that soaring feeling, that sense of elation and humility combined, is surely spiritual. ..Carl Sagan

Basenotes Plus
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gandhajala View Post
    Thought of you this morning Jon: As I was getting off the tube in central London, I happened upon a chap with a Harris Hawk in hand ! Doing a bit of pigeon scaring, apparently. Magnificent creature and such a privilege to see up close.
    Agree !. I've been fortunate to see them in action during falconry displays - stunning. I may be a bird lover but the best place for pigeons is in a pie as far as I am concerned. The Wood Pigeons that invade our garden are motivated by pure greed, hoovering up everything before any other species get a chance. Maybe I need a Harris Hawk of my own .

Quote Originally Posted by Twolf View Post
    Epic rocks.
    Doesn't it just !. Infinitely more wearable than the harsh and astringent male version and an instant love for me.

SotE - Armani Eau PH.

Kiliwia, what did you think of the Terry De Gunzberg line ?. RHM rather mirrored my own opinion with her recent assessment - stunning bottles with contents that are pleasant enough, but largely uninspiring. Style over substance for me, I'm afraid.

Nice cheekbones, Mrs E

Happy Birthday ubuandibeme
    Last edited by JON RODGERS; 30th October 2013 at 07:33 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Creed - Spice and Wood
    Current Favorites:
    J'ai Fait un Reve by Majda Bekkali
    Rose d'Arabie by Armani
    Al Oudh by L'Artisan Parfumeur
    Lillipur by Tiziana Terenzi
    Bois d'Iris by Van Cleef & Arpels

Post Thanks / Like

I've been wearing Cassini parfum today, and rather lovely spicy and incense-laden I have been too
    'I suggest we learn to love ourselves before it's made illegal.'

Basenotes Plus
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JON RODGERS View Post

Kiliwia, what did you think of the Terry De Gunzberg line ?. RHM rather mirrored my own opinion with her recent assessment - stunning bottles with contents that are pleasant enough, but largely uninspiring. Style over substance for me, I'm afraid.
    Jon, Parti Pris is the only one I've tried. It was a free sample in a bag I got for buying at Barneys. It's a nice fragrance, I do love tuberose, but there are other companies that do it better.
    Last edited by Kiliwia; 31st October 2013 at 12:33 AM.

[QUOTE=cello;2983119]
    Quote Originally Posted by Xscent View Post
    Well this is strange new surrounds for me but I like it!

Me too, XScent!! Except mine died yesterday. I have a 4:30 appt to check the final pulse, but I think it will be declared. A shiney new one will be purchased in any event.

SL Un Bois Vanille from a small decant.

- - - Updated - - -

I have nothing terribly important to say here, just singing "told you so, told you so!" regarding your Bois des Iles love
    Cello, did you get your new toy? The new Macbook Pro with retina is very swish, really enjoying mine.

Well four and a half hours sleep has bettered the previous nights effort by an hour. No run this morning, headed to yoga instead, trying to get flexy again. They took the boards off my bedroom window and since I'm without curtains at the moment I may have inadvertently given the neighbour a good eyeful. What a way to start the day! In Rose 31 this morning.

Jon I love pigeon! Those tasty little gamy morsels are perfect in a pie. Pass the Shiraz and here's chocolate eclair cake for after
    image.jpg

Elizrj doing a happy dance for your dateS Well done sweetness! Update when you can?
    Last edited by Xscent; 30th October 2013 at 11:02 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Is it just me or is anyone else *convinced* that Evangeline looks JUST LIKE each and every Chanel model she posts? The whole not-a-hair-out-of-place tight chignon and all? :
    YES! Actually, this one in particular is just about exactly how I picture Evangeline!

Xscent, glad you got a bit more sleep than usual -- even if it is still not enough! Hopefully the yoga will wake you up. And you smell just wonderful - Rose 31 is one of my favorites. (I think I am a bit of a broken record with that, sorry everybody, I just love it!)

I just got back from the grocery store. I loathe grocery shopping. Every time I go I wish I lived in one of those little French towns with a bakery and a produce stand in the town square (where I live in a little apartment above said bakery with a balcony that overlooks said square) where I can buy fresh stuff to eat each day. I tend to put off grocery shopping until the only thing in my cabinets are things that require chopping or steaming or boiling or, well, in general, time. At the store, I stubbornly refuse to get a cart, (I want to grocery shop with a basket like a French person, if I can't be a French person),so I start filling up my tiny basket, which only holds half the things on the list so that I am forced to prioritize the list and get only the essentials that will fit in the basket (coffee, Halloween candy, Fritos) and then precariously balance a few more things (yogurt, bananas) on top of the lot, then grab several more things that I have to hold in my free hand or squish between my stomach and the basket. And when I get home I unpack it all and realize I still have nothing to eat. Then I realize there is no law that says I cannot open the Halloween candy until tomorrow, so I eat a fun size 1000 Grand for dinner and am immediately overcome with oppressive shame. And am still hungry.

Does this happen to anyone else??
    Last edited by ErinK; 30th October 2013 at 11:01 PM. Reason: I'm a compulsive nutcase

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hello, I'm just making my first post to the new forum. Totally confused. Eeekkk!
    French Can Can, ​as usual.