Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Which fragrances would people appreciate being split? October/November/December 2014

This is a continuation of this thread here.

I'll start a new thread every few months to make it easier to search though.

Default Re: Which fragrances would people appreciate being split? October / November 2014

Can someone clarify: is there now no minimum cost for splits?

Default Re: Which fragrances would people appreciate being split? October / November 2014

Quote Originally Posted by repose View Post
    Can someone clarify: is there now no minimum cost for splits?

That is correct.

In with a repeat plug/request for MiN Moon Dust!

Another Chanel Cuir de Russie would be great. Wasn't in the budget for the last one....
    “Let the beauty we love, be what we do. There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground.” -Rumi

How about Ulrich Lang Nightscape?

Quote Originally Posted by repose View Post
    How about Ulrich Lang Nightscape?
    I'll go in with ya.

Basenotes Plus

Well, with two of you, give me a bit to get home and I'll list Nightscape for you guys.

/PalmBeach

Thanks man, I like the new split page layout.....very palm beach!

sospiro:
    capriccio
    allegro
    duetto
    laylati
    grazioso

Bond no.9 http would be great. It is almost impossible to find a decant or a sample.

Quote Originally Posted by Petyke77 View Post
    Bond no.9 http would be great. It is almost impossible to find a decant or a sample.
    The owner does not want that to happen. She actually threatens those behind the sales of decants with legal actions. It looks it works.

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by Pollux View Post
    The owner does not want that to happen. She actually threatens those behind the sales of decants with legal actions. It looks it works.
    I think a split was tried but didn't generate participants.

- - - Updated - - -

Any thoughts on a By Kilian - Intoxicated split? Are there other interested parties?

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by Riallus View Post
    I think a split was tried but didn't generate participants.

- - - Updated - - -

Any thoughts on a By Kilian - Intoxicated split? Are there other interested parties?
    I had Intoxicated up when it first released, with very little interest. I think it may stand a better chance once the refill bottles are released at the cheaper price.

I may be able to get ahold of the Russia only series. Wondering if there would be interest in these?

The Night by Frederic Malle

Quote Originally Posted by Pollux View Post
    Thanks for the info,I did not know that. Strange business policy... Bonds are pretty pricey for a blind buy.

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by SirNosebleed View Post
    The Night by Frederic Malle
    Working on it. Hasn't been released yet. For now, it is a Middle East Exclusive and quite expensive.

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by sunny82 View Post
    Another Chanel Cuir de Russie would be great. Wasn't in the budget for the last one....
    I literally pulled that split couple days ago... Two months went by with only one person interested.

Can we get a Chanel split? I know splits are focused on higher priced and more quality juices, but I'd like a good sized bottle of Blue or Egoiste or even Dior Homme Sport without paying the full $80.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Aperture by Ulrich Lang. Smells so freakin good and lasts.

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by PungentPuncher View Post

Doing Nightscape, will add Aperture in a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by remik View Post
    I literally pulled that split couple days ago... Two months went by with only one person interested.
    I know. It wasn't in the budget for me at that time. When I finally went to pull the trigger, poof, gone. But I will keep my eyes open for the next one! Thanks, Remik.
    “Let the beauty we love, be what we do. There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground.” -Rumi

Quote Originally Posted by PungentPuncher View Post
    Can we get a Chanel split? I know splits are focused on higher priced and more quality juices, but I'd like a good sized bottle of Blue or Egoiste or even Dior Homme Sport without paying the full $80.

- - - Updated - - -

This 👍

Does sthe scent story line from minhnewyork qualify

Would it be possible to do a split for Bois D'Ascese - Naomi Goodsir?

Thanks!

A big honking edp bottle of dior bois d'argent!!

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by tangency10 View Post
    A big honking edp bottle of dior bois d'argent!!
    Bois d'Argent is already posted at http://www.basenotes.net/threads/380646

;-)

Papillon Artisan Perfumes - Anubis
    Papillon Artisan Perfumes - Tobacco Rose

Anubis would be grand, but Tobacco Rose is what I'm really gunning for!

Diana Vreeland, Absolutely Vital
    Dear Rose, Sympathy for the Sun
    Vero Profumo, Mito
    any would be fun.....

Quote Originally Posted by sunny82 View Post
    Vero Profumo, Mito
    any would be fun.....
    We have 2 people in already. Jump in.

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/381...des-Copal-Azur

Naomi Goodsir Cuir Velours and Or du Serail
    Grossmith Golden Chypre
    Slumberhouse Sova
    thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ActionJackson864 View Post
    sospiro:
    capriccio
    allegro
    duetto
    laylati
    grazioso
    Ditto

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by ActionJackson864 View Post
    sospiro:
    capriccio
    allegro
    duetto
    laylati
    grazioso
    I'd be willing to give a couple a shot. I have tried in the past with a few from this line, but very little success.

Let's hope it turns out better. Please look for me to add a couple later this evening.

Quote Originally Posted by elevation View Post
    We have 2 people in already. Jump in.

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/381...des-Copal-Azur
    Sent PM to PB. Thanks for the heads up.

Not sure how many i've missed in the past, but i'd love to see a split of XJ Homme

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by Tollers View Post
    Not sure how many i've missed in the past, but i'd love to see a split of XJ Homme
    Listing it in a few minutes.

Bruno Fazzolari Au Dela Narcisse des Montagnes?

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by james1051 View Post
    Bruno Fazzolari Au Dela Narcisse des Montagnes?
    Sure. http://www.basenotes.net/threads/380646 - PM me with how much you'd like.

I'd be willing to give a couple a shot. I have tried in the past with a few from this line, but very little success.

Let's hope it turns out better. Please look for me to add a couple later this evening.
    sounds great feel free to pm me when it goes live...I'll keep an eye out for your sospiro splits!

Interested in Profumi del Forte - Versilia Platinum, please.

i, too, would be interested in MinNY's moondust.

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by pants View Post
    i, too, would be interested in MinNY's moondust.
    Done.

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/381...Azur-Tea-4-Two

If there are others from Scent Stories people would like me to list, please send PM.

Dahn Al Aoud Anteeque by Abdul Samad Al Qurashi

Available in the USA through the World in Scents.
    Sans parfum, la peau est muette.

Maai by Bogue Profumo.

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by daverasi View Post
    Maai by Bogue Profumo.
    I'll open another split in the morning. It's a bit late here. Please PM me how much you are wanting. They will be done in 10ml increments.

never mind.
    Last edited by Meow7; 5th November 2014 at 06:28 AM.

1899 Hemmingway by HDP.
    My current top ten:
    1. Spice and Wood
    2. Dior Homme Parfum
    3. Tonka Imperiale
    4. Pure Malt
    5. Bois d'Argent
    6. Noir de Noir
    7. Apple Brandy
    8. 5 o'clock au Gingembre
    9. Epic Man
    10.Tobacco Vanille

Testing Oriza L.Legrand Chypre Mousse today.
    It's so odd but at the same time, I am completely at awe with its dry, woodsy, and earthy embrace.
    But due to its unique qualities. I don't think I'd want a full bottle...

Sooooo, remik or PalmBeach. Which ever one of you wants to host a split, sign me up for 20ml.
    Current top 5:
    1) MDCI Invasion Barbare
    2) Imaginary Authors The Cobra and The Canary
    3) Guerlain Vetiver
    4) Parfums de Nicolai: New York
    5) A*Men: Pure Havane

SALES THREAD!
    SWAP THREAD

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntagonist View Post
    Testing Oriza L.Legrand Chypre Mousse today.
    It's so odd but at the same time, I am completely at awe with its dry, woodsy, and earthy embrace.
    But due to its unique qualities. I don't think I'd want a full bottle...

Sooooo, remik or PalmBeach. Which ever one of you wants to host a split, sign me up for 20ml.
    Done.

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/381...Azur-Tea-4-Two

Xerjoff Mefisto

Quote Originally Posted by daverasi View Post
    Maai by Bogue Profumo.
    Sounds like a great one to me, may also have some interest

As its available now in US, I'd like to suggest a split of Bond New York Sandalwood

Les liquides imaginaires fortis or bloody wood

As its available now in US, I'd like to suggest a split of Bond New York Sandalwood
    +1.
    For Sale:Gucci Pour Homme II , Amouage Attar,Lubin Idole http://www.basenotes.net/threads/313...dwide-Shipping

Basenotes Plus

OK, I'll post it tonight on my splits page - http://www.basenotes.net/threads/380646

(give me a few minutes)

- - - Updated - - -

OK, added the following:

Bond No.9 - New York Sandalwood
    Bond No.9 - I LOVE NEW YORK for Marriage Equality
    Bond No.9 - Andy Warhol

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/380646

Frederic malle musc ravageur would be one for me. I saw someone had it but filled the split a while ago.

Coming into the cold weather months has me wishing for a split of Profumum Dulcis in Fundo. I would also be interested in splitting Heeley Iris de Nuit if there is any interest.
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. ~ Helen Keller

Would anyone else be interested in the Ephemera by Unsound scents?
    Last edited by repose; 13th November 2014 at 01:57 AM. Reason: ..

Dependent

+1 Heeley Iris de Nuit, I'd be in on that

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by JourneymanDave View Post
    +1 Heeley Iris de Nuit, I'd be in on that
    Quote Originally Posted by ErinK View Post
    Coming into the cold weather months has me wishing for a split of Profumum Dulcis in Fundo. I would also be interested in splitting Heeley Iris de Nuit if there is any interest.
    Will add this afternoon. Please PM your requests.

31 Rue Cambon would be awesome.