Weird, will look into
2. I went to my sales thread tonight (via the link in my signature ONLY) to update things. I added pictures and everything seemed to be going fine. I "saved" it and went to look at my completed sales page. All the text was there, but none of the pictures showed up (even though they did when I was updating the page). Instead of showing the picture, it just shows a box with a question mark in it. And I have noticed hundreds of these boxes with the question mark throughout the site.
3. When I access my Basenotes sales page with my phone, all the pictures show up just fine!
It should be there now (see 1)
4. My sales page IS on the site "somewhere" because I can access it by clicking the old link in my signature. When viewing it, it even shows to be in the "Items for Sale" section of the Market Place. But it is NOT there when I go to the Market Place the conventional way by clicking on "Items for Sale". In fact, very few sales threads appear. So I have no idea which is the "real" thread.....the link to my sales page or the nonexistent one in "Items for Sale".
5. Since no sales thread is showing up in the Market Place, should I start completely over and create a new thread from scratch?
I'll look into your thread now, it could be a multitude of reasons for the other images though
6. What do I need to do in order to see the pictures I am posting in my sales thread, as well as other pics intermittently throughout the site?