Code of Conduct

Default Wardrobe "header" totals incorrect

I completely understand and appreciate that this is an extremely minor thing given the enormity of the move, but I thought you may want me to point it out anyways - The "totals" in my wardrobe are wrong. That is, the number in brackets next to "collection" and "samples". I don't keep track of the other categories in my wardrobe so I don't know about the others tbh.

As I say, very minor thing, I just thought you'd like to know. Very much digging "new old" Basenotes.

Guerlainista

Default Re: Wardrobe "header" totals incorrect

I've noticed this too. It was this way before the move to huddler. The count of samples was always much higher than the number in the actual list. It seemed like when I deleted something from the list, the count would not reflect that.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rubegon View Post
    I've noticed this too. It was this way before the move to huddler. The count of samples was always much higher than the number in the actual list. It seemed like when I deleted something from the list, the count would not reflect that.
    My samples are completely different to when I last updated my wardrobe, so I deleted them all last night & added the ones I have now - when i'd deleted all of them, it was saving I had five!!

The totals on the wardrobes have always been a bit rubbish. Now that we're back I should get round to looking at that....

Also, while we're on the subject, the new Tagged link doenst work as it should yet either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD