Code of Conduct
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Default Re: [INTL] Postumo's Splits - Creeds, SHL 777, Bond, Xerjoff, Amouage...

I suggest the new Frederic Malle Mounsieur if its possible and Vetiver Extraordinaire, I love Frederic Malle creations. Thanks.

Default Re: [INTL] Postumo's Splits - Creeds, SHL 777, Bond, Xerjoff, Amouage...

Received my Aventus on the 28th of January.

Everything was excellent, from the packaging to the fragrance, but this was a blind buy and I never tried aventus before this. Unfortunatly Aventus doesn't work on me, one spray on my skin and it projects so well that I get nauseated. I only used about 4 sprays of this total and now I have an almost full bottle that I will not use.

Not Postumos fault, everything was excellent from his side, it's just not for me.

Maybe i'll try another sent, I just don't know what I'll do with this one now :/

Added Frederic Malle - Monsieur
    ... And do me a favor - don't disturb my friend. He's dead tired.

Welcome to the Bwahahaha! era...

TUM TUM PISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys!

I'm a opening a new thread. This one has become to large (thanks to your fantastic feedback) and mods need to keep the server as clean as possible.

The splits will be in the new thread and this one will be around for a while just in case.

Thanks for the great trade, everything arrived perfectly over here in NZ, the red bottles so nice. Regards Matt

Per agreement with postumo I'm closing the thread. His new split thread is here: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/418...ouage-Tom-Ford
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity.
    There is no cure for curiosity."
    - Dorothy Parker

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20