Code of Conduct
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Default Re: Postumo's Splits - cheap CREEDS, Tom Ford PB, Amouage, Perris, Floris Honey Oud, Jovoy Private L

@nouveau nez I'll look into it...
    ... And do me a favor - don't disturb my friend. He's dead tired.

Welcome to the Bwahahaha! era...

TUM TUM PISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Re: Postumo's Splits - cheap CREEDS, Tom Ford PB, Amouage, Perris, Floris Honey Oud, Jovoy Private L

Hi Postumo,

I would like 50ml of Aventus. Thank you.

Hey Postumo,

Just wondering if there is still a slot available on the Millesime Imperial and Virgin Island Water?

How much would shipping be for both combined?

Tried PM'ing you but apparently you don't exist...

Default Re: Summer Splits - Last Spot to MI / GIT / TANGO / TV... MORE INSIDE

Hi Postumo,

Thanks for providing this service. Are you doing more Aventus, if so put me down for 50mL?

Thanks. This is my first split!

Default Re: Summer Splits - Last Spot to MI / GIT / TANGO / TV... MORE INSIDE

As usual a great service, GIT turned up this morning smelling great and love the bottles.

Could you put me down for 100ml's of Aventus as well if there are any spaces left. I’ll pm you as well.

Just received the SMW bottle + flacon. Well packaged. Smells great. Thanks!!

Received Jardin d'Amalfi today and it smells great! Great packaging. Another pleasant transaction!

Aventus received, all the way in South Africa! Thanks Postumo, great seller.

Just received my Aventus today. Thanks, Postumo, everything is great.

The flacons of Aventus arrived today, i'm getting them, VIW and MI ready... will be a busy week sending parcels

By the way, regarding Royal Mayfair, so far it's an "exclusive" of some UK/EEUU shops and Creed Boutique, I can't have it delivered to Spain (though I'll try to figure out some way=

By the way: the Aventus i've received are 15R01, just for your interest.

Hi Postumo,

I would like 50ml of Aventus if thats possible.

Thank you muchly.

MP

Please put me down for 50 ML of Aventus 15R01
    thank you

VIW and MI shipped (except Bateman's parcel, as I need proper box to ship the flacon and the decant)
    Aventus 14 and 15 will start being shipped tomorrow.

50ml aventus for me please

thanks