Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Default Re: Summer Splits - New CREED ACQUA ORIGINALE / LAST SPOTS TO TANGO, TV, MI,GIT...

My Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille has just arrived!

Great packaging (cute box!), very nice bottle and the smell of this juice is awsome!

Thanks Posthumo. Please keep doing splits as you do now, great job!

Default Re: Summer Splits - New CREED ACQUA ORIGINALE / LAST SPOTS TO TANGO, TV, MI,GIT...

I received my package of Aventus, Tobacco Vanille, and Interlude 2 weeks ago and I am VERY happy. (it took me a little while to respond)

Love the bottles and the care taken in the shippment on top of the fact that it got here much faster than I expected.
    Postumo is also really pleasant to deal with. I'm set with my frags for the year but I wouldn't hesitate to call on him again.

Thanks Postumo

Big thanks to Postumo for TV and TL, delivered in less than a week to Australia. Was ultra surprised when it was waiting for me at home.

Default Re: Summer Splits - CREED ACQUA ORIGINALE / LAST SPOTS TO TERRALBA, TV, MI,GIT, HIMALAYA...

Received my TV in the US awesome packaging and frag! Will def have to do more business!

Sent from my Nexus 5
    Using Tapatalk

Default Re: Summer Splits - CREED ACQUA ORIGINALE / LAST SPOTS TO TERRALBA, TV, MI,GIT, HIMALAYA...

MI received yesterday right on time for summer heat

... once again really fast shipping, great communication and really well packaged.

Thanks Postumo

MI and Terralba arrived yesterday!

Great packaging and awesome scents.

MI arrived today, great packaging and fantastic smell!

Many thanks

Default Re: Postumo' splits - creeds / tom fords / amouage / masque... Worldwide

Terralba, Tuscan Leather and Spice and Wood arrived yesterday in good condition!
    Great work!

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: Postumo' splits - creeds / tom fords / amouage / masque... Worldwide

Thanks again Postumo for a flawless service! POAL and Tango splits arrived safe and sound this morning!
    “There is no exquisite beauty… without some strangeness in the proportion.”
    ― Edgar Allan Poe

Just received pure white cologne. Cheers!!!!!!

just received Portrait of a Lady ..Packaging for great and original bottle and packing is beautiful ..but Unfortunately i cant test it Because of RAMZAN and Fasting (avoid Alcohol) based things

IMG_3485.jpg

i just want to ask.How did you manage to split from the original bottle and does it affect the quality of the juice in anyway.

thanks for the effort mate
    Last edited by cell; 24th July 2014 at 07:58 AM.

Green Irish Tweed arrived today! Great packaging and awesome scent!

Aventus arrived today. Thank you so much for the work you put into your splits Postumo!

Got my Aventus yesterday! Great bottle and packaging.

Will buy Tobacco Vanille from you when you get back from your "semester"

GIT arrived As usual nothing new to add.... which basically means amazing and fast communication from Jesus! Perfect packaging and fast shipping.

Regarding the fragrance itself im in love with GIT! I have tried it in the past a couple of times (in some shops) but by using it now i understand really why it gets love of love!

Jesus, looking forward for Virgin Island Water before summer ends Let´s hope more people will join to have the split closed

Thanks and take care

Great packaging and shipping. This community is awesome, keep up the great work!

Basenotes Member

I just received my Aventus great communication, great work Jesus, and thanks
    Currently wearing: Green Irish Tweed by Creed

Hi there,

Could you sign me up for Spice and Woods?
    My niche and designer decant thread (Tom Ford, Xerjoff, Frapin, Creed, Christian Lacroix, Amouage etc): http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic....4dbca18c386322

Received my Aventus and GIT today! Everything is perfect, great communication, topman!

Thank you Postumo!

Hi Postumo,

please put me down for the following splits:

Aventus
    Millesime Imperial
    Virgin Island Water

Thanks,
    Joy

Joy, i've signed you. Please next time PM me as I don't get noticed when someone posts in this thread.

I know i've been out for a long time, I understand some of you decided to back out and sign other fellow basenoters splits, please, if some of you are no longer interested in any of the splits you signed for, please let me know. So far no one has "officially" backed out and I don't want misunderstandings.

Thanks
    ... And do me a favor - don't disturb my friend. He's dead tired.

Welcome to the Bwahahaha! era...

TUM TUM PISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Green Irish Tweed, please!

Come on guys, two more spots, I want my Aventus !!

Last spot to Aventus.

I recommend reading the new split rules thread that Grant posted. If you are interested in splitting something (as long as it doesn't break the new rules), please let me know. Par example, now there's no price limit so stuff like Montale or Parfum d'Empire can be done (please correct me if i'm mistaken)

Can i be put down for TV please?

Ok Apex.

Aventus completed, i will start collecting this weekend.

- - - Updated - - -

Joeldr53, you have your inbox full, i've pm'd you regarding payments. Please contact me.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi guys, It seems Aventus is not completed as I signed keithmax for it by mistake. Anyway i'm still waiting for his reply to confirm this mistake or not. For the moment, please don't make any payment yet and, if someone is interested in this split of Aventus, please let me know, just in case these 2 spots become available.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, it's been fixed. Aventus completed.

- - - Updated - - -

It seems Himalaya got filled. I'll contact everyone for payments.

- - - Updated - - -

Last spots to VIW and MI

Update on Aventus and Himalaya = Just waiting for the paymens of 3 split members. Hope to receive them soon.

Default Re: Postumo' splits - CREED/MASQUE/TOM FORD/AMOUAGE/TAUER...

UPDATED:

Many fragrances added: T. Habanero , L'Air du Desert Marocain, MFK, Ambre Russe...
    Last spots to MI, VIW and Himalaya
    New sizes available as well.

Best regards!

- - - Updated - - -

Aventus and Himalaya bottles are being shipped.

MI and VIW got completed (still 1 spot for VIW , if no one claims it, i'll take it). PM's sent to everyone in order to collect payments.
    ForgottenNote has his inbox full, please man, contact me.

Best regards !

Default Re: Postumo' splits - CREED/MASQUE/TOM FORD/AMOUAGE/TAUER...

Hi postumo,
    I cleaned out my inbox. Can't send you a message though keep getting "You have reached your stored private message quota and cannot send any further messages until space has been created.". Maybe the server is catching up. Could you send the message again?

Default Re: Creed/masque/tom ford/amouage/tauer/nobile 1942/mfk/rania j...

Uhmmm i've seen that geekman haven't checked basenotes since june. I don't think he will show up. Will someone take his place in VIW? thanks!

I'll order it anyway as soon as the rest make the payment, but there will be a spot left for anyone interested.

- - - Updated - - -

ForgottenNote i've tried to contact you via PM regarding VIW payment. Don't know if you're getting my messages. Please contact me as soon as you can.

Default Re: Creed/masque/tom ford/amouage/tauer/nobile 1942/mfk/rania j...

Got my Aventus. Well packaged, arrived safely. Thanks.

I had a sample which was a little more ashy but I think I actually prefer this one.

Just curious, is the nr. which you mentioned on the sticker the batch nr.?