Code of Conduct
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Default Re: Postumo' splits - creeds / tom fords / amouage / masque... Worldwide

Just received pure white cologne. Cheers!!!!!!

Default Re: Postumo' splits - creeds / tom fords / amouage / masque... Worldwide

just received Portrait of a Lady ..Packaging for great and original bottle and packing is beautiful ..but Unfortunately i cant test it Because of RAMZAN and Fasting (avoid Alcohol) based things

IMG_3485.jpg

i just want to ask.How did you manage to split from the original bottle and does it affect the quality of the juice in anyway.

thanks for the effort mate
    Last edited by cell; 24th July 2014 at 07:58 AM.

Hi my friends,
    I think i have more or less dealt with my shipping duties so I'll take the chance to announce that, although i'll keep on signing people to my splits, I won't close them or make shipments until the second week of september. A sort of summer break.

Most splits are filling slowly and some of them have been long waiting to add the 1 or 2 last members they need to get filled. If a long awaited split gets filled I may make an exception and get it ready as soon as every spot is taken.

Happy summer!
    ... And do me a favor - don't disturb my friend. He's dead tired.

Welcome to the Bwahahaha! era...

TUM TUM PISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Green Irish Tweed arrived today! Great packaging and awesome scent!

Aventus arrived today. Thank you so much for the work you put into your splits Postumo!

Got my Aventus yesterday! Great bottle and packaging.

Will buy Tobacco Vanille from you when you get back from your "semester"

Please put me down for 20ml of Jubilation XXV Man. Thanks.

Hi everybody. It's great to hear you're receiving your frags. Enjoy them with health.
    I'll update the post soon. Bruno, don't worry, i have you signed. I can almost give it to you in hand!
    Best regards!

Ha ha. Yes, maybe just shoot it in a water pistol from where you are.

GIT arrived As usual nothing new to add.... which basically means amazing and fast communication from Jesus! Perfect packaging and fast shipping.

Regarding the fragrance itself im in love with GIT! I have tried it in the past a couple of times (in some shops) but by using it now i understand really why it gets love of love!

Jesus, looking forward for Virgin Island Water before summer ends Let´s hope more people will join to have the split closed

Thanks and take care

Great packaging and shipping. This community is awesome, keep up the great work!

ignore
    Last edited by Hide & Reason; 10th August 2014 at 10:29 AM. Reason: ignore

I just received my Aventus great communication, great work Jesus, and thanks

Hi there,

Could you sign me up for Spice and Woods?
    My niche and designer decant thread (Atelier, Frapin, Creed, Christian Lacroix, Ferre etc): http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic....9f250dfc84af37

Hi guys, please i'm not online so often these days,please contact me vía pm and i'll deal with your questions and splits! Thanks!

Any spice and wood spots available?

Also creed aventus?

Received my Aventus and GIT today! Everything is perfect, great communication, topman!

Thank you Postumo!

Can you ship to Pakistan? How much would you charge for shipping a 50ml?

If there's still room for GIT then I'll jump in immediately.