Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Re: Spring Splits -Creeds Exlusifs/Masque Milano Tango/Marly/Aventus/Tom Ford...(world)

Thanks Max.

Summer is coming and I've been lucky to find 500ml flacons of MI, Himalaya and Aventus (so sad no GIT or VIW )so I can offer them cheaper if we get to 10 members. I'll update the prices now.

MI / Himalaya - 50ml - 52€
    Aventus - 50ml - 58€.

One last spot to Coromandel!
    Last edited by Postumo; 17th April 2014 at 09:32 AM.
    ... And do me a favor - don't disturb my friend. He's dead tired.

Welcome to the Bwahahaha! era...

TUM TUM PISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool Re: Spring Splits -Creeds Exlusifs/Masque Milano Tango/Marly/Aventus/Tom Ford...(world)

Could I get a Creed Imperial split please?

Default Re: Spring Splits -Creeds/Masque Milano/Malle/Marly/Tom Ford/Chanel...(world)

Mate, just wondering will you ship to Australia and do you do combine shipping??? if you do what will be the shipping cost. I'm interested on 50 ml Aventus and may be 50 ml MI. thanks

Default Re: Spring Splits -Creeds/Masque Milano/Malle/Marly/Tom Ford/Chanel...(world)

Hello Postumo,, Imsent you a pm for Selection Verte and Abentus. Thanks
    One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art. - Oscar Wilde

hi mate,

how much will it be the shipping for 50ml Millesime imperial and 50 ml Virgin island Water to Malta?

Thanks a lot

Hey!
    everyone replied by pm, sorry for the late replies, i've been a couple of days busy.

Best regards!

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, last spot to Chanel Coromandel!

I'm interested in MI and Aventus, if there's still spots! US!

- - - Updated - - -

Interested in Aventus and MI! US!

Chanel Coromandel closed, i'll start collecting.

If there are still any spots on the Aventus I'd be down for 50ml. Can send immediate payment, am in the US. Thank you!

1 spot of Aventus to go!

Postumo, see PM.

Hey,

I am interested in 50ml of Aventus. If there is still one spot available, I will make the payment right away.

Waiting for your answer.

Snakey, replied with a PM.

I'll start collecting for Aventus today, if anyone backs out (i hope not) you'll be first.

Okay I am a rookie to splits and this site, but am interested in 50ml of both Tobacco Vanille and Noir De Noir. What must I do?

Hey how much for aventus to Canada?

Last spot for Tobacco Vanille.
    Epic already shipped.
    Coromandel ordered, soon to be delivered.
    Awaiting remaining payments for Aventus.

Thanks, my friends

- - - Updated - - -

Added Interlude and Neroli Portofino per friends request.

- - - Updated - - -

Last spot for TV and Tuscan Leather. Unexpected last spot available for Aventus.

- - - Updated - - -

Aventus is already here, batch C42B13W01.

I'm waiting for Pungentpuncher and Arlstine payments (haven't replied my payment requests). I just didn't want the others to be kept waiting. If they don't appear i'll sell their spots to anyone interested.

Default Re: Spring Splits - Last spot to Aventus, TV and Tuscan Leather. MI and More stuff inside.

I can't wait for it

Default Re: Spring Splits - Last spot to Aventus, TV and Tuscan Leather. MI and More stuff inside.

Sorry for the delay, somehow managed to overlook the email notifying me of your PM. Been busy and I'm not very active on this site, unfortunately. Payment sent, can't wait!

Update: parcels already shipped for:

ClaireV
    JohnSteed
    Arlstine
    Sneaky
    Zen12345
    Thoosero
    Renbrissy
    Incus
    Tennis3040.

Those who are not on the list are probably waiting for TV or other split for a combine shipping.

Once i finish with Aventus, SV, TV and TL i'll open: another Aventus, Aqua di Parma Assoluta , Aqua di parma leather and probably Plum Japonaise or some Zegna.

Best regards and thanks my friends.

- - - Updated - - -

updated!

In for VIW and SMW.

(In USA)

Default Re: Summer Splits -Acqua di Parma / Creed / Marly / Tom Ford / Malle...(worldwide)

I just received my Aventus. Very happy with it, fast shipping, perfect communication.

Thank you! Will buy again.

Default Re: Summer Splits -Acqua di Parma / Creed / Marly / Tom Ford / Malle...(worldwide)

I received my Selection Verte and Aventus, perfect, thanks again Postumo!
    One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art. - Oscar Wilde

Thanks guys!

By the way. I ordered a bottle of TV plus the one splitted, so I'll have 200ml of TV immediately available for anyone that wants some. People expecting their TV will have it shipped tomorrow.

Only one spot to Tuscan Leather . Same for Millesime Imperial, if someone else is in, I'll order the bottle though is not completed yet.

Once I close these splits I'll be opening new ones, I want to try new european brands that are getting cool reviews (I'll keep splitting classics though).

One more thing: i'm going to try new bottles from a new provider. I've got some problems with the last one, though the bottles were cool, i received a few broken in my last order and their response to that wasn't as good as I expected.

Best regards!

The old bottles were great. Hope the new ones are the same.
    Can you post a picture with the new bottle?

I'll do as soon as I get them. If they're not as good i'll go back to the old ones.
    The problem i had was that my last order came with many damaged bottles and their customer service has not been as good as i expected.

Enviado desde mi C6603 mediante Tapatalk

received my Aventus last week. Been a bit busy so sorry for the late post. All I can say is wonderful packaging and really fast shipping. Second time i've got a split from Postuma and i've had nothing to worry about.

Also the Aventus batch is amazing!

Added Tango, Profumi dil Forte - Prima Rugiata and Malle Eau de Magnolia.

Default Re: Summer Splits - Tom Ford TV & TL immediately available, plus much more inside!

King Aventus is here! all perfect. great communication, good packaging and bottle.
    Will come for more for sure.

Looking forward for the splits Acqua di Parma Leather, Assoluta, VIW and MI splits to be filled up

Default Re: Summer Splits - Tom Ford TV & TL immediately available, plus much more inside!

This was the best split I've ever taken part of. Packaging was out of this world, and the Aventus batch is incredible. Endless thank yous to Postuma for a top notch job.

Wow i thought it was a great batch too, but you seem quite impressed. I am sorry i don't have that fancy boxes for everyone, but i am trying

Hey Postumo!!! just received my parcel for Aventus. Wonderful packaging, really nice touch. also i have to say communication was really good, will definitely join for other splits.

spice and wood completed at last! thanks my friends!

- - - Updated - - -

I've received payments from the members of all completed splits (Terralba, MI and Spice&Wood) except JonnyM. I should give him a few days, but he hasn't logged in since May 20th and I'm afraid of him not showing up, so if someone wants to "reserve" his place, It would be nice, can't order the bottle without this last member.

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: Summer Splits - Last Spot to MI / Creeds / Tom Ford / Masque / Amouage / Malle...(world)

My Coromandel arrived - thanks Postumo! Excellent packaging, wonderful bottle, and of course, the juice, wow.....

You are a wonderful splitter. Keep doing what you do

Now, come on poeple - Tango! - anybody up for a spot in the split for this amazing scent???

Default Re: Summer Splits - Last Spot to MI / GIT / TANGO / TV... MORE INSIDE

Last spot to MI, GIT, TANGO and TV still available, ready to ship.

Default Re: Summer Splits - Last Spot to MI / GIT / TANGO / TV... MORE INSIDE

Hi Postumo, I'm interested in joining the last spot for MI. Pls check your PM. Thanks

Default Re: Summer Splits - New CREED ACQUA ORIGINALE / LAST SPOTS TO TANGO, TV, MI,GIT...

My Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille has just arrived!

Great packaging (cute box!), very nice bottle and the smell of this juice is awsome!

Thanks Posthumo. Please keep doing splits as you do now, great job!

Default Re: Summer Splits - New CREED ACQUA ORIGINALE / LAST SPOTS TO TANGO, TV, MI,GIT...

i hope you send the POAL soon

Updates:

I had trouble finding stock of MI but finally managed. It's ordered and on its way home. Expected delivery by thursday/friday. Sorry for the delay.

Same problem with Masque Tango and Portrait of a Lady (don't know if this has some connection with summer, but i'm ordering many things to be notified they're out of stock, luckily there are many shops, but delays are a pain in the ass)

And just FYI: last spots to GIT, Pure White Cologne and there are 1 spot availables for MI and Terralba (my spots, but if someone is interested i can let them go as I'm interested in other things )

I received my package of Aventus, Tobacco Vanille, and Interlude 2 weeks ago and I am VERY happy. (it took me a little while to respond)

Love the bottles and the care taken in the shippment on top of the fact that it got here much faster than I expected.
    Postumo is also really pleasant to deal with. I'm set with my frags for the year but I wouldn't hesitate to call on him again.

Thanks Postumo

Basenotes Plus

Hello Postumo,

Add me to the Creed Aventus list.

I'll be waiting for payment info.

Big thanks to Postumo for TV and TL, delivered in less than a week to Australia. Was ultra surprised when it was waiting for me at home.

Last spots to MI, GIT, JARDÍN D'AMALFI, PURE WHITE COLOGNE, PORTRAIT OF A LADY.
    Spots of tobacco vanille & terralba immediately available.

Hi Postumo,

I've Pm'd you but just in case can you put me down for Creed Imperial and Himalaya please.

Thanks

Nick

Default Re: Summer Splits - CREED ACQUA ORIGINALE / LAST SPOTS TO TERRALBA, TV, MI,GIT, HIMALAYA...

Received my TV in the US awesome packaging and frag! Will def have to do more business!

Sent from my Nexus 5
    Using Tapatalk

Default Re: Summer Splits - CREED ACQUA ORIGINALE / LAST SPOTS TO TERRALBA, TV, MI,GIT, HIMALAYA...

Hi I would like to get the last portion of Masque Tango and close the bottle :-)

Added new splits: tango, rania j, jubi XXV, Oillet Bengale.
    We're half way a new 500ml Aventus.

- - - Updated - - -

Spice and Wood, Terralba and MI, shipped.

Pure White Cologne completed, asking for payments.

A couple of spots to go with a new 500ML Aventus. Last spot to Tango, Git...
    Tobacco Vanille immediately available

Best regards!

Pmed on tobacco vanille

TV not available until next split is open.

Waiting for payments for Pure White Cologne.

Mate any news on POAL BY FM?Still out of stocks?

Sorry Cell. I could not order it online due to the 100ml ones being out of stock in many places. I am in Madrid today and i'm going to try to buy it here. I'll get back to you later.

- - - Updated - - -

It seems something happened to my post last time i updated it, resulting in a loss of information. As soon as I get back home i'll check my pm's and re -arrange some of the splits which info had been lost.
    Please if you miss your name in any of these splits report it to me. Thanks.

MI received yesterday right on time for summer heat

... once again really fast shipping, great communication and really well packaged.

Thanks Postumo

MI and Terralba arrived yesterday!

Great packaging and awesome scents.

Hi! Only one spot to Aventus. I'll start collecting as i don't want to take the risk of shops closing for holidays delayingracias the whole process

MI arrived today, great packaging and fantastic smell!

Many thanks

Default Re: Postumo' splits - creeds / tom fords / amouage / masque... Worldwide

Some new splits added.

Default Re: Postumo' splits - creeds / tom fords / amouage / masque... Worldwide

Terralba, Tuscan Leather and Spice and Wood arrived yesterday in good condition!
    Great work!

Gah, missed out on the Pure White. Anyway, PM me if you get any non-payments. Thanks!

@Postuma Bro did you sent POAL yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, Cell,last week, please let's talk vía pm.

GIT is ordered.
    I think I can get the old squared bottles you all loved. Just need a couple of days to restock

Basenotes Plus

Thanks again Postumo for a flawless service! POAL and Tango splits arrived safe and sound this morning!
    “There is no exquisite beauty… without some strangeness in the proportion.”
    ― Edgar Allan Poe