Code of Conduct

Default Different Co, Cartier, Lutens, Histoires de Parfums, Frederic Malle, Guerlain, Amouage, by Kilian

Please don't join the split unless you're sure you can follow through with payment.

All prices are in $US and include all fees for splits shipped within the US. Inquire for shipping rates to your country. The buyer is responsible for any problems or fees with customs.

Frederic Malle Dries Van Noten
    100ml bottle $265
    20ml splits $64 each, including glass atomizer, packaging, PayPal, and shipping fees within the US. Will ship internationally. Inquire for shipping rates to other countries. The buyer is responsible for any fees or problems with customs.

Provided in a glass bottle with your choice of sprayer color: gold, black, shiny silver, matte silver.

20ml strifeknot
    20ml reachtop
    20ml available
    20ml available
    20ml available

The Different Company Sel de Vetiver
    90ml bottle $220
    15ml splits $44.50 each, including glass atomizer, packaging, PayPal, and shipping fees within the US. Will ship internationally. Inquire for shipping rates to your country. The buyer is responsible for any fees or problems with customs.

Provided in a glass bottle with a metal roller ball or an atomizer with your choice of sprayer color: gold, black, shiny silver, matte silver.

15ml strifeknot
    15ml LoPsOrange
    15ml available
    15ml available
    15ml available
    15ml available

Cartier XIII La Treizième Heure The Thirteenth Hour
    75ml bottle $275 + $16.50 tax
    15ml splits $66.75 each, including glass atomizer, packaging, PayPal, and shipping fees within the US. Will ship internationally. Inquire for shipping rates to your country. The buyer is responsible for any fees or problems with customs.

Provided in a glass bottle with a metal roller ball or an atomizer with your choice of sprayer color: gold, black, shiny silver, matte silver.

15ml strifeknot
    15ml available
    15ml available
    15ml available
    15ml available

Cartier IV L'Heure Fougueuse -- The Ardent Hour bottle #2
    75ml bottle $275 + $16.50 tax
    15ml splits $66.75 each, including glass atomizer, packaging, PayPal, and shipping fees within the US. Will ship internationally. Inquire for shipping rates to your country. The buyer is responsible for any fees or problems with customs.

15ml strifeknot
    15ml mspa
    15ml available
    15ml available
    15ml available

Guerlain Myrrhe et Délires
    75ml bottle $260 + $15.60 tax
    15ml splits $63.50 each, including glass atomizer, packaging, PayPal, and shipping fees within the US. Will ship internationally. Inquire for shipping rates to your country. The buyer is responsible for any fees or problems with customs.

15ml strifeknot
    15ml available
    15ml available
    15ml available
    15ml available

Guerlain Bois d'Arménie
    15ml splits $63.50 each, including glass atomizer, packaging, PayPal, and shipping fees within the US. Will ship internationally. Inquire for shipping rates to your country. The buyer is responsible for any fees or problems with customs.

30ml strifeknot
    15ml Awakening950
    15ml available
    15ml available

Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille bottle #3

15ml available
    15ml available
    15ml available
    15ml available
    15ml available

Serge Lutens Muscs Koublai Khan bottle #2
    50ml bottle $126
    10ml splits $32.50, including glass atomizer, packaging, PayPal, and shipping fees within the US. Will ship internationally. Inquire for shipping rates to your country. The buyer is responsible for any fees or problems with customs.

10ml kswer
    10ml LoupdeNoblat
    20ml Keithmax
    10ml available

Histoires de Parfums Ambre 114
    120ml bottle $205
    20ml splits $44.75, including glass atomizer, packaging, PayPal, and shipping fees within the US. Will ship internationally. Inquire for shipping rates to your country. The buyer is responsible for any fees or problems with customs.

Provided in a high quality glass bottle with your choice of sprayer color: gold, black, shiny silver, matte silver.

20ml strifeknot
    20ml available
    20ml available
    20ml available
    20ml available
    20ml available

Amouage Fate Man bottle #2
    100ml bottle $300
    20ml splits $71 each, including glass atomizer, packaging, PayPal, and shipping fees within the US. Will ship internationally. Inquire for shipping rates to your country. The buyer is responsible for any fees or problems with customs.

Provided in a high quality glass bottle with your choice of sprayer color: gold, black, shiny silver, matte silver.

40ml strifeknot
    20ml mspa
    20ml available
    20ml available

Amouage Lyric Man
    100ml bottle $250
    20ml splits $60.50 each, including glass atomizer, packaging, PayPal, and shipping fees within the US. Will ship internationally. Inquire for shipping rates to your country. The buyer is responsible for any fees or problems with customs.

20ml strifeknot
    20ml sandeepdas
    40ml Michman67
    20ml available

Amouage Dia Man
    100ml bottle $200
    20ml splits $50.50 each, including glass atomizer, packaging, PayPal, and shipping fees within the US. Will ship internationally. Inquire for shipping rates to your country. The buyer is responsible for any fees or problems with customs.

20ml strifeknot
    20ml Awakening950
    20ml Life's Good
    20ml available
    20ml available

by Kilian A Taste of Heaven
    50ml refill bottle $135
    10ml splits $34 each, including glass atomizer, packaging, PayPal, and shipping fees within the US. Will ship internationally. Inquire for shipping rates to your country. The buyer is responsible for any fees or problems with customs.

10ml strifeknot
    20ml reachtop
    10ml available
    10ml available

by Kilian Back to Black
    50ml refill bottle $145
    10ml splits $36.50 each, including glass atomizer, packaging, PayPal, and shipping fees within the US. Will ship internationally. Inquire for shipping rates to your country. The buyer is responsible for any fees or problems with customs.

20ml strifeknot
    20ml LoPsOrange
    10ml available
    \
    Filled splits:

Amouage Jubilation XXV
    20ml strifeknot
    20ml firestarterx
    20ml ergunmali
    20ml Avisday1
    20ml justinarabit

Histoires de Parfums Edition Rare - Rosam
    10ml strifeknot
    10ml jazzisnotdead
    10ml Nefret
    10ml Scentsible One
    10ml elevation
    10ml gtsb

Chanel Les Exclusifs - Sycomore
    50ml strifeknot
    50ml wolfrb
    50ml incus
    50ml mspa

Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille bottle #1
    15ml strifeknot
    15ml foxbins
    15ml South Side Steve
    15ml blauriche
    15ml Johnsteed

Amouage Fate Woman
    40ml strifeknot
    20ml Scentsible One
    20ml elevation
    20ml str8shooter

Amouage Fate Man
    20ml strifeknot
    40ml str8shooter
    40ml Tiepolo

Amouage Beloved Man
    20ml strifeknot
    40ml Tiepolo
    20ml Sniffers
    20ml SmellyNose801

Serge Lutens Muscs Koublai Khan
    10ml strifeknot
    10ml mixerscent
    10ml Keithmax
    20ml Heawns

Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille bottle #2
    15ml strifeknot
    30ml reachtop
    15ml Awakening950
    15ml ianbee123

Guerlain Arsène Lupin
    20ml strifeknot
    20ml Mrnybluesman
    20ml annat6
    20ml gtsb
    20ml mspa

Guerlain Tonka Impériale
    15ml strifeknot
    15ml reachtop
    15ml Oud_borneo
    15ml ianbee123
    15ml Odorloader

Guerlain Songe d'un Bois d'Ete
    15ml strifeknot
    15ml markc
    15ml TheAntagonist
    15ml mspa
    15ml FISS80

by Kilian Liaisons Dangereuses
    10ml strifeknot
    30ml reachtop
    10ml ChanteusedesIles

Guerlain Derby
    20ml strifeknot
    20ml mspa
    20ml Awakening950
    40ml Keithmax

Oliver & Co. Vetiverus
    10ml strifeknot
    30ml mspa
    10ml gtsb

Cartier IV L'Heure Fougueuse -- The Ardent Hour
    15ml strifeknot
    15ml TheAntagonist
    30ml 792X57
    15ml mixerscent

Amouage Jubilation XXV bottle #2
    20ml TheAntagonist
    40ml sandeepdas
    40ml Michman67
    Last edited by strifeknot; 28th March 2014 at 04:15 AM.
    Vintage Guerlain, Maître Parfumeur et Gantier, and other rare off-site sales.
    Frederic Malle, Guerlain, by Kilian, and Amouage splits.
    New atomizer and decanting supplies for sale.
    For me a work of fiction exists only insofar as it affords me what I shall bluntly call aesthetic bliss, that is a sense of being somehow, somewhere, connected with other states of being where art (curiosity, tenderness, kindness, ecstasy) is the norm. - Vladimir Nabokov

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: FM Dries Van Noten, Guerlain, Amouage Fate, Dia, Lyric, by Kilian (worldwide)

Please put me in for 20ml of Beloved Man

Default Re: FM Dries Van Noten, Guerlain, Amouage Fate, Dia, Lyric, by Kilian (worldwide)

Beloved Man is filled. Only two spots each remaining for Dries Van Noten, Songe d'un Bois d'Ete, Tonka Impériale, and A Taste of Heaven.
    For me a work of fiction exists only insofar as it affords me what I shall bluntly call aesthetic bliss, that is a sense of being somehow, somewhere, connected with other states of being where art (curiosity, tenderness, kindness, ecstasy) is the norm. - Vladimir Nabokov

Post Thanks / Like

If still open would like 20 ml of Arsene Lupin
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

"I've been everywhere but the electric chair seen everything but the wind."..

One spot remaining for Dries Van Noten, two for Arsene Lupin.

Added:
    Muscs Koublai Khan
    A second bottle of Jubilation XXV

- - - Updated - - -

Muscs Koublai Khan has been ordered. A second split for it has been added.

Also added is Ambre 114 by Histoires de Parfums.
    Last edited by strifeknot; 26th January 2014 at 12:20 PM.

Default Re: Muscs Koublai Khan, Ambre 114, Dries Van Noten, Guerlain, Amouage, by Kilian (worldwide)

Arsène Lupin and Tonka Imperiale are closed, but I'm still awaiting payment from one person for Tonka Imperiale. If I don't hear from him soon, I'll make his spot available.

Guerlain Derby and Oliver & Co. Vetiverus have been added.
    Last edited by strifeknot; 12th February 2014 at 04:13 PM.

Default Re: Muscs Koublai Khan, Ambre 114, Dries Van Noten, Guerlain, Amouage, by Kilian (worldwide)

Please sign me up for the remaining spot of Guerlain Songe d'un Bois d'Ete.

Default Re: Vetiverus, Muscs Koublai Khan, Ambre 114, Dries Van Noten, Guerlain, Amouage, by Kilian (worldwi

A spot for Tonka Impériale has become available after someone failed to respond to requests for payment.

A spot for Songe d'un Bois d'Ete may become available, since another member has failed to come through with payment so far.

Default Re: Vetiverus, Muscs Koublai Khan, Ambre 114, Dries Van Noten, Guerlain, Amouage, by Kilian (worldwi

Hey strifeknot, I'll take the additional 15ml for Songe if I can get the bottle...

A spot for Songe d'un Bois d'Ete has become available after someone failed to pay.

Arsene Lupin and Tonka Imperiale are shipping soon.

Basenotes Plus
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by strifeknot View Post
    A spot for Songe d'un Bois d'Ete has become available after someone failed to pay.

Arsene Lupin and Tonka Imperiale are shipping soon.
    I'll take the remaining 15ml
    Current faves (Subject to change at a moments notice!!):
    Roja Dove Diaghilev
    Amouage Interlude Man
    Pure Distance M
    Creed Royal Oud
    Xerjoff Kobe
    Absolue Pour le Soir
    MDCI Chypre Palatin
    MDCI Invasion Barbare
    Ronia J Oud Assam
    Goti Smoke Essenze

Post Thanks / Like

Hey everyone - it's my fault the Songe transaction didn't happen rapidly so blame me and not strifeknot. I did not know that it had closed yet. (Apparently my notifications are set such that I get an e-mail for forum posts, but I get NO e-mail for private messages. So I didn't know it was closed, and hadn't read anything about payment). I only opened this back up now when I got a notification about a forum post that explicitly mentioned Songe.

I see someone has already jumped in to take my spot, so hopefully y'all will get your items soon. If another person is needed to complete the split, however, I am still available, ready and able.

Apologies, this is my first split and I don't get many private messages, so I didn't realize I could be missing out on info by not logging into basenotes directly, rather than just reading my e-mail notifications.

- - - Updated - - -

Update: was able to find the notification settings and am now set up to get an e-mail when I get a private message. Also re-traced my notifications for this thread. When posts occur close together you only get a message for the first. So I only got 2 notifications on this thread for February: the one about Guerlain Derby being added, and the one that someone had failed to pay for Songe. Which is when I logged on trying to figure out if I'd missed something. Newbie problems - sorry, I realize no one cares.

Basenotes Plus
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hey Strife, any chance at a Pure Distance Black split?
    Roja Dove Diaghilev
    Amouage Interlude Man
    Pure Distance M
    Creed Royal Oud
    Xerjoff Kobe
    Absolue Pour le Soir
    MDCI Chypre Palatin
    MDCI Invasion Barbare
    Ronia J Oud Assam
    Goti Smoke Essenze

Delete.
    Last edited by strifeknot; 22nd February 2014 at 05:39 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Arsene Lupin arrived today...thank you. Excellent transaction. Packaged great, nice looking bottle with tight cap,,smells great.
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

"I've been everywhere but the electric chair seen everything but the wind."..

Basenotes Plus
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The Guerlain Songe d'un Bois d'Ete arrived today. Excellent packaging and the seal was outstanding. Thanks a lot!

- - - Updated - - -

Please add me for 15ml of Guerlain bois d' armenie
    Roja Dove Diaghilev
    Amouage Interlude Man
    Pure Distance M
    Creed Royal Oud
    Xerjoff Kobe
    Absolue Pour le Soir
    MDCI Chypre Palatin
    MDCI Invasion Barbare
    Ronia J Oud Assam
    Goti Smoke Essenze

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for adding Fate, please sign me in for 20ml
    offsite sales: http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=301

offsite splits: http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=617

current top 5, random order: Xerjoff Zafar, Vero Onda, Chanel Coromandel, Indult Reve en Cuir, Ex-Idolo 33

favourite categories: oriental semi-gourmands, ouds, vetivers

Added:

The Different Company Sel de Vetiver

A spectacular encounter between Vetiver and Sea Salt.

The spicy and invigorating freshness of Cardamom and Grapefruit.
    The beauty of Haitian and Bourbon Vetiver: fresh, piquant, woody and smoky.
    The fascinating originality of a Sea Salt accord: solar and mesmerising.

A daring fragrance, uniquely interpreted by the wearer.

Perfumer: Céline Ellena
    Olfactory Family: Woody - Aromatic

Olfactory Pyramid, key ingredients:
    Top Notes: Cardamom, Bergamot, Grapefruit.

Middle Notes: Vetiver, Geranium, Ylang.

Base Notes: Sea Salt, Haïti Vetiver, Iris.

Cartier IV L'Heure Fougueuse -- The Ardent Hour

This fragrance was created by perfumer Mathilde Laurent for the house of Cartier and is part of the Les Heures de Parfum collection. This is a tribute to the horse. L'Heure Fougueuse, means the fiery, impetuous or spirited hour.

A modern chypre perfume. A heady blend of magnolia, thoroughbred horse and oak barrel notes.

Default Re: Different Co., Cartier IV L'Heure, MKK, Ambre 114, Dries Van Noten, Guerlain, Amouage, by Kilian

Coming back for more splits, strifeknot! Put me down for 20ml Jubilation XXV!

Default Re: Different Co., Cartier IV L'Heure, MKK, Ambre 114, Dries Van Noten, Guerlain, Amouage, by Kilian

Just one spot remaining for Cartier IV L'Heure Fougueuse.
    Last edited by strifeknot; 15th March 2014 at 08:32 PM.

Default Re: Different Co, Carte, Lutens, Histoires de Parfums, Frederic Malle, Guerlain, Amouage, by Kilian

One spot remaining for Muscs Koublai Khan.

Added:
    Cartier IV L'Heure Fougueuse bottle #2

...plus...

Cartier XIII La Treizième Heure The Thirteenth Hour

The countdown has begun, now is the time to beguile him or her, the object of desire. The time for danger when everything is possible ... a moment of exact seduction when LA Treiziéme Heure glides, sensual and mesmerizing on the skin, with intoxicating hints of narcissus, maté, and leather.

"By smoke, I mean perfume. Smoke like a fascination, to be worn like a trap with intent." Mathilde Laurent, Perfumer of the Maison Cartier.
    Last edited by strifeknot; 18th March 2014 at 02:01 AM.

Default Re: Different Co, Cartier, Lutens, Histoires de Parfums, Frederic Malle, Guerlain, Amouage, by Kilia

Added:

A tobacco composition built on notes that range from honey and fruits, to woods and ambers.

The freshness of the Bergamot contrasted by the heat of the spices—Nutmeg, Cardamom and Coriander—creates an elegant yet unusual opening. A touch of fruit—Raspberry—and a hint of aromatic note—Blue Chamomile—accentuate the originality of the top.

The heart is composed with the Honey from Laos, the Oliban from Somalia and with rich and sensual woods—Cedar from the Atlas and Vetyver from Haiti. A few notes of Oakmoss and Patchouli coat this woody marquetry.

This "Tobacco" composition is further intensified by powerful ambery notes—Cistus labdanum from Spain—reinforced with a soft accord of powdery vanilla—Vanilla from Bourbon islands and bitter Almond—which provide the power and tenacity to the perfume.

Default Re: Different Co, Cartier, Lutens, Histoires de Parfums, Frederic Malle, Guerlain, Amouage, by Kilia

20mL of Jubilation, please.