Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Re: Tralala-Mona di Orio-Oliver-Chanel-Profumi del Forte-Nasomatto-Kilian-MFK-Slumberhouse-Agonist-M

I'll take the last spot for 20ml of Mona di Orio Vetyver.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Dependent

Default Re: Tralala-Mona di Orio-Oliver-Chanel-Profumi del Forte-Nasomatto-Kilian-MFK-Slumberhouse-Agonist-M

Please include me for the last 10ml of Slumberhouse Norne, to close it out.

Default Re: Tralala-Givenchy-Mona diOrio-Oliver-Chanel-Profumi del Forte-Nasomatto-Kilian-MFK-Slumberhouse-M

I'd like to join the MFK APLS split for 10ml. Thank you!

Default Re: Tralala-Givenchy-Mona diOrio-Oliver-Chanel-Profumi del Forte-Nasomatto-Kilian-MFK-Slumberhouse-M

Package arrived today. As always everything was exceptional. A pleasure to do business with you.Thanks...
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

"I've been everywhere but the electric chair seen everything but the wind."..

Just one spot remaining for Coromandel.

Added:

Mona di Orio Vétyver bottle #2

Mona di Orio Musc
    Some musks are take-no-prisoners. Some are fleeting, or the scent of clean skin. Musc in Mona di Orio’s deft hand is heartbreakingly lovely: the softest of rose, the most delicate of heliotrope, the most angelic of neroli. The musk at the base of the scent implies the hidden carnality under all that radiant innocence, making it as captivating as it is unforgettable.

Musc Notes: Neroli, Angelica, Rose, Heliotrope, Absolute Tonka Bean, Precious Musks.

Maison Francis Kurkdjian Aqua Vitae
    Aqua Vitae is delicate in essence and carnal by nature. It is fresh on the skin but sets the senses reeling. A magic breath, a fragrance between oneself and others, between you and me, a space between us. Aqua Vitae caresses the senses and relaxes the body, making it as easy as breathing for the skin to smell good. A perfume-based Yin and Yang, at once fever and fulfillment, with masculine in the feminine and feminine in the masculine. Notes: Lemon from Calabria, mandarin from Sicily, tonka beanfrom Brazil, vanilla infusion, hedione and guaiac wood.
    Rare, vintage, and niche off-site sales.
    Splits: Coromandel, Patou PH, Spiritueuse Double Vanille, Cuir Beluga, Berdoues Oud Wa, Profumo, Histoires de Parfums, Frederic Malle, Dior Homme Parfum, Dior Jules, MFK Baccarat Rouge 540, Mona di Orio, Tauer
    New atomizer and decanting supplies for sale.
    For me a work of fiction exists only insofar as it affords me what I shall bluntly call aesthetic bliss, that is a sense of being somehow, somewhere, connected with other states of being where art (curiosity, tenderness, kindness, ecstasy) is the norm. - Vladimir Nabokov

Added:
    La Via del Profumo/AbdesSalaam Attar Chilum
    I was asked to compose this perfume as a personalized fragrance online by a person who had very clear idea about what he wanted, in fact he had chosen only 3 essences for his fragrance: Mysore Sandalwood, Tobacco and Ginger.

As is often the case with simplicity, the result was a fragrance of an unexpected complexity (simplexity), a strong adventurous character, which brought immediately to my mind souvenirs of my youth spent in wandering travels from Morocco to India.

I did not have to search for discovering the name Chilum, the indian pipe in which Sadus and Malangs smoke the Bang grass and hashish with black tobacco. The perfume is almost all Mysore sandalwood, the scent of the eastern mystic, the touch of ginger renders it even more Indian while tobacco, very distinct but in perfect equilibrium with sandalwood, plays the role of unifying archetype between the Eastern and Western worlds.

Chilum is a very reassuring oriental scent, mostly wore by men or else by ladies with a very strong assertiveness. This is a perfume that women note on a man, and they will feel emotionally attracted to it, specially if their father was a smoker while they were child.

Years have passed and Mysore Sandalwood trees have almost disappear from the famed city and the stocks of essence have dwingled to non existence.
    Chilum is then featuring an epoch of the past that is not likely to come back for perfumery, a time when Sandalum Album was available to perfumers for confering his touch of magic to their fragrances.

La Via del Profumo/AbdesSalaam Attar Tawaf
    Tawaf is the final fragrance in my Arabian series. As the conclusion for this collection I have chosen to compose a fragrance that sings the very soul of the Arab people.

Tawaf is the name of the ritual consisting in circumambulations around the Ka’abah, the cube shaped building in Mecca, adorned with black silk.

The Ka'abah is the geographic center of the Arabian soul, of it’s spirituality, culture and civilisation.

The Tawaf fragrance is the aromatic "melody" of the scents that surround those performing the Tawaf.

It bring together the trails of Jasmine Sambac that pilgrims wear, the rose water poured from buckets to wash the white marble floor and the Oppoponax attar spread by the handful over the corners of the Ka’abah. These are the essences that comprise the new fragrance.

Other ingredients meaningful in the Arabic tradition are Narcissus and Myrrh.

The perfume is binary in structure, with a Jasmine accord intertwining with an Oppoponax accord in the same way those chinese silk fabrics display two different colours depending on how the light shines on them.

Because of the acoustic qualities of the "aromatic notes" I played in composing this perfume, the Tawaf melody became a symphony, and it is indeed the fragrance with which I am the most satisfied of all those that I have composed in the Arabian series.

La Via del Profumo/AbdesSalaam Attar Sharif
    The word Sharif means « noble man» in Arabic language.

Among Arabs, nobility is not necessarily associated with lineage but is a quality that is associated first of all with the character.

It is said of a person that he is noble even though not of noble descent. Nobility, for the fierce people of the desert, is a quality of the soul.

Sharif is a fragrance that attracts attention to the person who wears it, like the radiant light of a noble person’s character attracts the attention of all those present, an attraction of the soul.

Sharif is the fragrance of a noble sheikh of Arabia who has chosen supreme elegance over flamboyance, gentleness over arrogance and seduction over haughtiness.

In the pure middle Eastern tradition Sharif blends intense leathery notes with aromatic woods and the delicious oriental aroma of amber, sweet and almondy.

The scent of Civet, far in the background, confers to the fragrance a sensual touch of desert wilderness, like the sillage left by a caravan of camels crossing the Bedouin lands at the sunset.

Sharif is a unisex perfume of a sophisticated elegance. A fragrance that can be worn as a social or working choice for important encounters, or for a pure enjoyment of the soul for the deep feeling of self confidence that it bestows.

La Via del Profumo/AbdesSalaam Attar Don Corleone
    "Non è per i picciotti"

"Palermo Don Corleone" was composed during a Sicilian summer holiday. The predilection that Sicilians have for the Vanilla note reveals a psychology very different from what we imagine about them.

I smelled so many Vanilla accords in the wake of Sicilians men and women that I felt challenged to compose a Vanilla theme perfume, which I never attempted before.

Their love for this aroma is of course in line with their passion for pastries, sweets and chocolates, but it also denotes a very strong sentimental attachment to the mother, the need to be comforted and of tenderness.

I imagined a fragrance that would represents the Sicilian people, a perfume in which everything is exaggerated, starting with an exageration of Vanilla. I wanted a fragrance that would be extralarge also in sensuality, but having in it the hidden dark dangerous side of Sicily. To obtain this result I played Vanilla in an accord with Tuberose and Tobacco.

The result is a strong masculine perfume that paradoxically many women will like and easily wear, deeply sensual but at the same time serious. All the Sicilians to whom I showed it just love it, from this I know to have succeeded in celebrating their untamed spirit with this fragrance.

La Via del Profumo/AbdesSalaam Attar Milano Caffé
    Milano Caffé is the first perfume of the new “Italian series”. The series will feature 5 great Italian cities: Milan, Venice, Florence, Rome and Naples.

This first fragrance, named for Milan, is centered on the omnipresent and most characteristic smell of the city, the aroma of coffee. It pervades the streets and workplaces; it is part of every event and encounter, professional or leisurely; and is present in every social occasion.

I have blended coffee with chocolate because that is the Milanese way: the residents of that marvelous city add Cacao powder to cappuccinos, and place a single square piece of chocolate next to your cup of coffee.

The combination of coffee and chocolate is your introduction to the city of Milan, but it is merely the start. The original blast of coffee- chocolate melts quickly into woody-spicy notes. The body of ‘Milano cafè’ is an elegant male fragrance worthy of the sophisticated fashion that characterizes the city: Warm, dry, woody, sober and at the same time rich, with a determined, confident character.

A subdued spicy accord alludes to the multi-ethnic aspect of the city, as manifest in the Somali and Arab restaurants that have flourished there in recent years.

Milano caffè is not your usual masculine, composed of trite notes to appeal to a mass audience. It is, instead, a new and unexpected accord that will appeal to people who make trends, not those who follow them.

Naomi Goodsir Or Du Serail
    A dreamy meditation on dried fruit and tobacco. If your mind instantly goes to the cherry tobacco that graced your father's pipe in your youth, you're on the right track, but think lighter, airier and more intricate. The fruit is a mix of apple, orange, mango and coconut, drizzled with honey and rum. The rich, golden tobacco is layered with greener, sharper aromatics, like clary sage and mate´. Throw in amber, vanilla and labdanum and you would assume this would be heavy and velvetlike - but instead it gives the impression of silken veils, each opulent and shimmering with fine embroidery, but sheer and vibrant. The veils float and swirl and each movement creates a different layering, a new set of colors playing against each other. The impression is indeed golden, rather than dark, and playfully seductive. There is a teasing haylike sharpness that freshens the smokiness of the tobacco and the mango and sweet orange give the amber a twist. A luscious vanilla floats through like something delicious being cooked in the next room. Bertrand Duchaufour has concocted a delightful invitation to temptation that hints at decadence in the most graceful way. Charmingly sensuous.

Or du Serail Notes: Cistus, apple & red fruit effects, mango, rum, sweet orange, davana, sage, bee wax, honey effect, cocoa, geranium, ylang-ylang, Turkish tobacco, amber, labdanum, oak tree, cedar wood, musk, vanilla, maté.
    Last edited by strifeknot; 20th June 2014 at 10:05 PM.
    Splits: Coromandel, Patou PH, Spiritueuse Double Vanille, Cuir Beluga, Berdoues Oud Wa, Profumo, Histoires de Parfums, Frederic Malle, Dior Homme Parfum, Dior Jules, MFK Baccarat Rouge 540, Mona di Orio, Tauer
    For me a work of fiction exists only insofar as it affords me what I shall bluntly call aesthetic bliss, that is a sense of being somehow, somewhere, connected with other states of being where art (curiosity, tenderness, kindness, ecstasy) is the norm. - Vladimir Nabokov

Default Re: Or Du Serail, La Via del Profumo/AbdesSalaam Attar, more, more, more

PM Sent - I'll take 15ml of Chilum please.
    MadHat Scents

Atlas Incense II (Shou Sugi Ban, Cardamom, Tonka, Incense)/ Le Chance XVI (Bergamot, Citrus, Lavender, Cedar & Sandalwood) / Fur - (Vintage Musks, Woods, Leather) / BayWay - (Citrus, Musk, Coconut) / Onsen Wood (Hinoki/Hiba/Cedar/Yuzu)

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: Or Du Serail, La Via del Profumo/AbdesSalaam Attar, more, more, more

Please add me for the last 10ml of Naomi Goodsir or du serail. Thanks!
    Current Rotation:
    Clive Christian No 1
    Maison Francis Kurdjian Aqua Universalis Forte
    Creed Virgin Island Water
    Creed Jardin d'Amalfi
    Creed Millesime Imperial
    Reyane Insurrection Pure II
    Creed Aventus
    Byredo Bal d'Afrique
    Amouage Sunshine Man
    Dior Sauvage

"Waste time wondering which "cologne" pulls better, and your genes will spread only by accident. A perfume should be right for the man, not for the job"
    Luca Turin
    Currently wearing: Sunshine Man by Amouage

Default Re: La Via del Profumo/AbdesSalaam Attar, Slumberhouse, more, more, more

Hi Donald, I will take 20 of Tirrenico!
    thx
    j

Default Re: La Via del Profumo/AbdesSalaam Attar, Slumberhouse, more, more, more

Please let me know if you ever do Norne again!

Basenotes Plus

Please add me for 20ml of Mona di Orio Oud.
    Current Rotation:
    Clive Christian No 1
    Creed Jardin d'Amalfi
    Creed Millesime Imperial
    Creed Aventus
    Byredo Bal d'Afrique
    Amouage Sunshine Man
    Dior Sauvage

"Waste time wondering which "cologne" pulls better, and your genes will spread only by accident. A perfume should be right for the man, not for the job"
    Luca Turin

Please put me in for 15ml of MFK Universalis Forte. Thank you

Default Re: O'driu Peety, La Via del Profumo/AbdesSalaam Attar, Slumberhouse, more, more, more

PM'd for a slot of Peety and Nasomatto Hindu Grass

Default Re: O'driu Peety, La Via del Profumo/AbdesSalaam Attar, Slumberhouse, more, more, more

Hey strife just wanted to say thanks for doing the Naomi goodsir split, stuff arrived safely in Aus and gorgeous fragrance.

+1 to testers black afghano request
    "Geez, when are the 'We love Aventus' T-shirts coming out?"
    (Possum-Pie, 2012)

Where did you find the Slumberhouse bottles still for $125? As far as I can tell they're all $160 now at all retailers. I'm trying to organize an Ore split elsewhere, and can't find the bottles still at that price.
    Splits!

Creed GIT, Clive Christian 1872 & X For Men --------> http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...-International

Basenotes Plus

Received the Mona di Orio Oud in fantastic condition. Thanks again!
    Current Rotation:
    Clive Christian No 1
    Creed Jardin d'Amalfi
    Creed Millesime Imperial
    Creed Aventus
    Byredo Bal d'Afrique
    Amouage Sunshine Man
    Dior Sauvage

Luca Turin

Default Re: O'driu Eva Kant Peety, La Via del Profumo/AbdesSalaam Attar, Kurkdjian, Slumberhouse, Mona di Or

Just one spot remaining for La Via del Profumo/AbdesSalaam Attar Sharif.

Added:
    O'driu Eva Kant
    Notes: Grapefruit, lavender, woods, myrrh, sandalwood, ginger, magnolia, ylang-ylang, chamomile, cardamom, vanilla and benzoin.

La Via del Profumo/AbdesSalaam Attar Holy Water
    Made from substances held sacred in both Western and Oriental mystics (Sandalwood, Frankincense and Rose) this is a perfume that opens up the heart to angelical realities and fosters the return to one's own interior dimension.

The main accord of Frankincense, Sandalwood and Rose conciliates and unifies the western and eastern ways of spirituality, narrating their inner sweetness.

It is a comforting and protecting scent that acts as a shield against all negative influences, and such a shield is best worn on the chest from where it will rise upwards to the nose like incense fumes.

The tender, celestial aroma of the orange blossoms permeates the main body of the composition, making it sweeter and more accessible also to people who are sad, or anguished, or hurt in their feelings, whose heart in contraction might refuse the power of its base elements.

The fragrance of the Holy Water helps us raise ourselves beyond the material reality, and is therefore the perfume for prayer and interior search, but also for the artist, because real inspiration has an angelical nature.

Default Re: O'driu Eva Kant Peety, La Via del Profumo/AbdesSalaam Attar, Kurkdjian, Slumberhouse, Mona di Or

Please add me for 10mL of Eva Kant

Please add me for 10mL of Peety. thanks!

I'd like 20 mL of Mona di Orio Vanille. PM sent as well.

Banned

10 ml of Milano cafe and don coreolone please

Default Re: Frederic Malle, O'driu, Tauer, La Via del Profumo, Kurkdjian, Slumberhouse, Mona di Orio

Just one split remaining for Peety and Don Corleone.

Added:
    Tauer PHI Une Rose de Kandahar
    Editions de Parfums Frederic Malle Dries van Noten

Some smaller split sizes have been added as allowed by the recent rule change. Sizes not listed may be considered on a case-by-case basis, provided they are above the minimum allowed.

The original bottle is available for certain splits; these are noted above.

Default Re: Ormonde Jayne, Frederic Malle, O'driu, Tauer, La Via del Profumo, MFK, Slumberhouse, Mona di Ori

delete
    Last edited by strifeknot; 28th December 2015 at 09:53 AM.

Default Re: Trumper Eucris, Ormonde Jayne, O'driu, MFK, Slumberhouse, Mona di Orio, Chanel

Added:
    Geo F. Trumper Eucris

Default Re: Egoiste, Trumper Eucris, Ormonde Jayne, O'driu, MFK, Slumberhouse, Mona di Orio, Chanel

Added: Chanel Égoïste.
    Last edited by strifeknot; 5th June 2016 at 07:09 PM.

Default Re: LIDGE, Ferragamo Incense Suede, Trumper Eucris, O'driu Eva Kant

delete
    Last edited by strifeknot; 5th June 2016 at 07:09 PM.

Default Re: Mazzolari, Vetiver Royal Bourbon, Dali Pour Homme, Ferragamo Incense Suede, Eucris, O'driu Eva K

Added:
    Oriza L. Legrand Vetiver Royal Bourbon
    Mazzolari Lui
    Last edited by strifeknot; 5th June 2016 at 07:10 PM.

Default Re: O'Driu Peety, Ven, Det, Eva Kant, Mazzolari, Vetiver Royal Bourbon, Dali Pour Homme, Eucris

delete

Default Re: Assam of India, Cartier, Tauerville, O'Driu Peety, Mazzolari, Vetiver Royal Bourbon, Dali, Trump

Added:
    Berdoues Assam of India
    Tauerville Vetiver & Petitgrain

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: Assam of India, Cartier, Tauerville, O'Driu Peety, Mazzolari, Vetiver Royal Bourbon, Dali, Trump

Berdoues Assam of India - 30 ml please! I also PM'd you