Thought this would be appropriate for today being Halloween....
(from a sample)
Trimaran by Yves Rocher
Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.
"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Costume National Homme
Tendre Est La Nuit by Majda Bekkali
Hypocrites will always be a thorn in my back....and my middle finger will always be the best remedy.....
Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier - Grain de Plaisir
Creed Original Santal,
strange weather here in Italy...very hot being at the end if october
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good morning Folks - back on the Train with Lonestar Memories (and still one little lonesome star ... :-)
Se son fiori fioriranno ...
Vetyver - Givenchy
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Rive Gauche Intense.
I love cologne.
Caesars Man.jpgCaesars Man
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Moon Aoud - definitely growing on me
I don't know much about medicine, but I know what I like. -- S.J. Perelman
Comme des Garcons Black
Etro Messe de Minuit
Tea For Two in the AM
These things cannot be long hidden: the Sun, the Moon, the Truth--Buddha
Rania J. Ambre Loup for the evening
PG - Aomassai
Last edited by ace11; 31st October 2013 at 11:07 AM.
MDCI Chypre Palatin
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
Vanille Absolument by L' Artisan