Code of Conduct
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    Question Harvest of Fragrances: anyone ever bought there?

    I saw some samples I want there, but I'm not sure the site is legit:
    http://harvestoffragrances.com
    Have anyone ever bought from them?

  2. #2
    Dependent RedRaider430's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,407

    Default Re: Harvest of Fragrances: anyone ever bought there?

    I bought my samples of Bentley for Men there. It was fine, but it takes longer than average for the shipping because it's coming from Poland.
    Basenotes sales: By Kilian Straight to Heaven, Heeley Coccobello, Many collectible/discontinued CREEDs (Vintage Tabarome, Citrus Bigarrade, Selection Verte), Bond No. 9 Hamptons, Heeley Oranges & Lemons, L'Essence de Cerruti, Balenciaga Ho Hang Club, Reyane Insurrection, numerous popular SAMPLES! http://www.basenotes.net/threads/340...ciaga-SAMPLES!

    Offsite sales: By Kilian Straight to Heaven, Heeley Coccobello, Vintage Tabarome, Selection Verte, Citrus Bigarrade), Tom Ford Noir de Noir, By Kilian Prelude to Love, Bond No. 9 Hamptons, Heeley Oranges & Lemons, L'Essence de Cerruti, Balenciaga Ho Hang Club, Reyane Insurrection, numerous popular SAMPLES! http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=260 and http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=626
    Currently wearing: Windsor by Creed

  3. #3
    Dependent TNBLUEMIKE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Knoxville TN
    Posts
    3,896

    Default Re: Harvest of Fragrances: anyone ever bought there?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRaider430 View Post
    I bought my samples of Bentley for Men there. It was fine, but it takes longer than average for the shipping because it's coming from Poland.
    You and me both. I got it off the international EBAY retailer from Poland. They said shipping will take awhile but I got the Big Bentley for men intense for $84.00 with free shipping they mailed it out this past Monday. Also listed as mtinternational.
    Currently wearing: Herod by Parfums de Marly

  4. #4

    Default Re: Harvest of Fragrances: anyone ever bought there?

    Alright thanks guys! I will order from them too

  5. #5
    Dependent TNBLUEMIKE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Knoxville TN
    Posts
    3,896

    Default Re: Harvest of Fragrances: anyone ever bought there?

    Rod if you are still trolling here. My Bentley for Men Intense is sitting at the post office today about a little over two weeks after I purchased it but I saved over $30.00 for the bigger bottle. So I am extremely happy. If I enjoy the fragrance I will purchase the regular version from them next time.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Rod if you are entertaining Bentley for Men Intense form them do it it's a no brainer for $84.00 for 3.4oz and not a long shipping time like I was expecting this Boozy Incense is top of the line to me.
    Currently wearing: Herod by Parfums de Marly

  6. #6

    Default Re: Harvest of Fragrances: anyone ever bought there?

    Quote Originally Posted by TNBLUEMIKE View Post
    Rod if you are still trolling here. My Bentley for Men Intense is sitting at the post office today about a little over two weeks after I purchased it but I saved over $30.00 for the bigger bottle. So I am extremely happy. If I enjoy the fragrance I will purchase the regular version from them next time.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Rod if you are entertaining Bentley for Men Intense form them do it it's a no brainer for $84.00 for 3.4oz and not a long shipping time like I was expecting this Boozy Incense is top of the line to me.
    Well, no, actually I am ordering Bond no 9 samples from them as it's quite hard to find a site that sells it and ships to Brazil.
    But I'll look into these Bentley too, as everyone is talking about them.

  7. #7
    Dependent TNBLUEMIKE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Knoxville TN
    Posts
    3,896

    Default Re: Harvest of Fragrances: anyone ever bought there?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rod View Post
    Well, no, actually I am ordering Bond no 9 samples from them as it's quite hard to find a site that sells it and ships to Brazil.
    But I'll look into these Bentley too, as everyone is talking about them.
    I don't think you will be disappointed. They don't do any free samples with my order but for the deep discount cost they are a winner. I will patronize with them again in the future.
    Currently wearing: Herod by Parfums de Marly

Similar Threads

  1. Testers and bought fragrances?
    By The Israelite in forum Just Starting Out
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 26th February 2012, 12:12 AM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 8th October 2011, 08:17 PM
  3. New Fragrances: Givenchy Harvest Collection/Les Millesimes de Givenchy 2011
    By petruccijc in forum Female Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 1st March 2011, 12:53 PM
  4. I just bought 5 fragrances...BLIND!
    By interludeINC21 in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 22nd April 2008, 10:41 AM
  5. Tried a few and bought 2...New Fragrances at the Stores
    By ChuckW in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 26th March 2007, 10:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000