Code of Conduct

Question Harvest of Fragrances: anyone ever bought there?

I saw some samples I want there, but I'm not sure the site is legit:
    http://harvestoffragrances.com
    Have anyone ever bought from them?

Default Re: Harvest of Fragrances: anyone ever bought there?

I bought my samples of Bentley for Men there. It was fine, but it takes longer than average for the shipping because it's coming from Poland.
    Basenotes sales: Many collectible/discontinued CREEDs (Angelique Encens, Citrus Bigarrade, Selection Verte), Himalaya & other Basenotes favorites (Xerjoff Uden, Spicebomb, Heeley Oranges & Lemons, L'Artisan Batucada, L'Essence de Cerutti) http://www.basenotes.net/threads/340...ns-L-deCerruti

Offsite sales: Collectible CREEDs (Vintage Tabarome Private Collection, Angelique Encens, Selection Verte, Citrus Bigarrade), Pure White Cologne, Himalaya & other Basenotes favorites (Xerjoff Uden, Spicebomb, Heeley Oranges & Lemons, L'Artisan Batucada, L'Essence de Cerutti) http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=260 and http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=626

Quote Originally Posted by RedRaider430 View Post
    I bought my samples of Bentley for Men there. It was fine, but it takes longer than average for the shipping because it's coming from Poland.
    You and me both. I got it off the international EBAY retailer from Poland. They said shipping will take awhile but I got the Big Bentley for men intense for $84.00 with free shipping they mailed it out this past Monday. Also listed as mtinternational.

Alright thanks guys! I will order from them too

Rod if you are still trolling here. My Bentley for Men Intense is sitting at the post office today about a little over two weeks after I purchased it but I saved over $30.00 for the bigger bottle. So I am extremely happy. If I enjoy the fragrance I will purchase the regular version from them next time.

- - - Updated - - -

Rod if you are entertaining Bentley for Men Intense form them do it it's a no brainer for $84.00 for 3.4oz and not a long shipping time like I was expecting this Boozy Incense is top of the line to me.

Quote Originally Posted by TNBLUEMIKE View Post
    Rod if you are still trolling here. My Bentley for Men Intense is sitting at the post office today about a little over two weeks after I purchased it but I saved over $30.00 for the bigger bottle. So I am extremely happy. If I enjoy the fragrance I will purchase the regular version from them next time.

- - - Updated - - -

Rod if you are entertaining Bentley for Men Intense form them do it it's a no brainer for $84.00 for 3.4oz and not a long shipping time like I was expecting this Boozy Incense is top of the line to me.
    Well, no, actually I am ordering Bond no 9 samples from them as it's quite hard to find a site that sells it and ships to Brazil.
    But I'll look into these Bentley too, as everyone is talking about them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rod View Post
    Well, no, actually I am ordering Bond no 9 samples from them as it's quite hard to find a site that sells it and ships to Brazil.
    But I'll look into these Bentley too, as everyone is talking about them.
    I don't think you will be disappointed. They don't do any free samples with my order but for the deep discount cost they are a winner. I will patronize with them again in the future.